Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 12:17 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 22 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,539,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerdude_Charlie View Post
In my ideal world where people would educate themselves on the issues facing this country I would love a President Ron Paul but I realize that has a slim chance of happening so I will accept what I consider the next best thing, Gary Johnson. Not sure who I would like as his running mate but I sure hope he runs and people wake up to the madness and insanity of the current failed 2 party system.
Ron Paul and Gary johnson are both part of that failed 2 party system you spoke of.

Also, educated is not the same as agreeing with you, then again you did say your ideal world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2016, 03:53 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,812,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnewberry22 View Post
My prediction is as follows:

Chris Christie/Marco Rubio (R) VS Hillary Clinton/Tim Kaine (D)
Okay, I just ran across this thread and I had to say 'Kudos!' to user wnewberry22 for nailing the Democratic ticket (though I see the user has not logged-in in years).

As for the GOP ticket? Well, neither 'trump' nor 'pence' appears anywhere in this thread, so nobody was right there!

Old 08-20-2016, 03:57 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,339,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
Okay, I just ran across this thread and I had to say 'Kudos!' to user wnewberry22 for nailing the Democratic ticket (though I see the user has not logged-in in years).

As for the GOP ticket? Well, neither 'trump' nor 'pence' appears anywhere in this thread, so nobody was right there!
Thats because the odds of someone predicting a Trump/Pence GOP ticket in 2012, when Trump was still a liberal funding DEMOCRAT would be about the same odds as winning the lottery while being struck by lightning.

Old 08-20-2016, 04:05 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,812,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Thats because the odds of someone predicting a Trump/Pence GOP ticket in 2012, when Trump was still a liberal funding DEMOCRAT would be about the same odds as winning the lottery while being struck by lightning.
Actually, by 2012 Donald Trump was already a full-blown Mitt Romney-endorsing birther.

Hell, back in 2011 he spoke at CPAC (that's Conservative Political Action Conference) where he teased a possible Presidential bid. Of course, no one at the time thought that the GOP was idiotic enough to actually nominate Trump.

But your fantasy that in 2012 Donald Trump was 'a liberal funding DEMOCRAT' is just a story you tell yourself to make yourself feel better...

Old 08-20-2016, 07:49 PM

752 posts, read 566,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
"Actually, by 2012 Donald Trump was already a full-blown Mitt Romney-endorsing birther."
Yep. I was pretty shocked when Mitt Romney made a point of publicly debasing himself before the Birther Fuhrer. I didn't think the race-baiting could get any more overt. Ha!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections