Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 11:35 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times

Advertisements

I see Mitt LOSING is making fat heads explode
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2012, 02:06 PM

3,121 posts, read 3,095,938 times
Stevens is wrong about Obama's GOTV campaign. In the twelve battleground states, Obama received more total votes than in 2008.

Old 11-30-2012, 03:35 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,474,737 times
Why Romney lost...

Romney said, "When I'm elected, I will put Americans back to work," and 51% said, "Screw That!!!"

Old 11-30-2012, 03:56 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,651,768 times
Ha! More like... "so how will you put them back to work Mitt?"

Mitt: see my website, errr... its too complicated to explain right now... once I'm elected I'll let you know.

Old 12-07-2012, 02:29 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I see Mitt is still making your little head explode.
You share Mitt's delusions, Dale. None of our heads ever exploded. We won, remember?

Old 12-07-2012, 03:21 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,456,964 times
^^ BTW, interesting how she and several of the other ''usual suspects'' here have become perfect examples of the post-election trend now, on the part of the RWNJ end of the conservative spectrum.

With nothing left to lose and seeing the "handwriting on the wall" re: minorities and social issues, they've simply started doubling down on all the knee-jerk wing nuttery and denial, by becoming increasingly shrill and hostile, further withdrawing into their own weird little world with an ever-longer 'ignore' list, and they rarely present any facts or even a point of view. Instead all they do is react now, usually with stupid non-sequiters and gratuitous insults... to the point they're simply becoming glorified trolls, with little or no pretense of 'sanity' or any rational discussion anymore (not that they were ever that good at it to begin with)!

And with a fading tea party and little national clout, that's probably the same pattern we're slowly gonna see with the remaining hardcore redneck states that refuse to adapt to reality. So likewise they'll still rage on, even as they slowly withdraw back again into fly-over obscurity, becoming part of a footnote in history... kinda like that famous quote from Macbeth, "a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Old 12-07-2012, 03:29 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,385,663 times
Default Nonsense perspective with no credibility

Romney had enough financial support for his campaign nearly equal to the national debt. Yet President Obama kicked his arse. His campaign thought he was going to win, and even had polls to show that. They were complete wrong and misguided, and this is a reflection on their poor judgment and instincts.

Post-election, they have no credibility and what they say cannot be believed. This is pure crap.

Old 12-07-2012, 03:51 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
You share Mitt's delusions, Dale. None of our heads ever exploded. We won, remember?
Most likely she can't hear you, banjomike. She's put all the liberals, Democrats, and basically anyone who disagrees with her on ignore and is pretty much just talking to herself here. Which, if you think about it, is a fitting end to the Tea Party. In the future we'll recognize them as the crazies wandering around aimlessly, arguing with themselves because sane people give them a wide berth.

Old 12-07-2012, 08:24 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I see Mitt is still making your little head explode.

I doubt Willard has much affect on anyone's little head

Old 12-13-2012, 01:21 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Most likely she can't hear you, banjomike. She's put all the liberals, Democrats, and basically anyone who disagrees with her on ignore and is pretty much just talking to herself here. Which, if you think about it, is a fitting end to the Tea Party. In the future we'll recognize them as the crazies wandering around aimlessly, arguing with themselves because sane people give them a wide berth.
Yup. But posting on C-D offers a relief for frustration. Some discuss, others trumpet. If Dale tires of trumpeting, she will leave eventually; it's hard to play just one note, however loudly, forever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections