Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2007, 01:08 PM

206 posts, read 615,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Please state some of the "facts" of what Bush is "lying" about in Iraq. Last I seen, when we were having trouble there, Bush stated so.

You cant state that your voting for Clinton because of Bush's actions because Bush isnt running this time. Its not a valid argument.. Try again.

it took bush over 6 yrs to say that lol. bush lied about the wmd, let me ask you this why dont bush care about where bi laden is he never talks about him till it time to vote then a new viedo shows up , a little funny from someone whos family is good friends with

Old 11-25-2007, 01:41 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LADY_DI View Post
it took bush over 6 yrs to say that lol. bush lied about the wmd, let me ask you this why dont bush care about where bi laden is he never talks about him till it time to vote then a new viedo shows up , a little funny from someone whos family is good friends with
Please watch the video Bush did not lie about the WMD thing!

http://www.bercasio.com/movies/dems-wmd-before-iraq.wmv (broken link)

Thank you.

Old 11-25-2007, 01:45 PM

31 posts, read 79,356 times
Hillary' has connection to PR firms with anti union ties.
The PR firm Burson-Marsteller's anti-union consulting continues to haunt Sen. Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign. That's because Mark Penn, a top campaign aide, also heads Burson-Marsteller.
A major DEM/Hillary fundraiser out of Philly named Tom Leonard also works for a major anti-labor/union law firm called Obermayer, Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel that supports the Cabot Institute.
The more this news gets out to the Union members the quicker she is going to sink

Old 11-25-2007, 04:28 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
In seven years of Bush being president, the best you can come up with is WMD's (which actually did exist), and then to make a wild accusation about Bin Laden? Wow.. Even I could come up with more then that, and I'm a Republican..

Old 11-25-2007, 05:00 PM

206 posts, read 615,568 times
Default Just Like A Republican

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
In seven years of Bush being president, the best you can come up with is WMD's (which actually did exist), and then to make a wild accusation about Bin Laden? Wow.. Even I could come up with more then that, and I'm a Republican..

no matter what they lie about you will always back them up

thats what a rukes do lie and lie and belive more lies did you vote for twice too lol

Old 11-25-2007, 05:12 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
no matter what they lie about you will always back them up

thats what a rukes do lie and lie and belive more lies did you vote for twice too lol
For the record.. this Republican did not vote for Bush.. But I again ask you.. please list just a few lies. You just cant claim that lies existed, without some type of evidence that they did. I'm not stating that they dont exist, I'm just asking you to name a few.

Old 11-25-2007, 10:51 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Quote:
what about BUSH going to IRAQ and talking to the troops and the troops are told to lie is ABOUT WHATS GOING ON THERE that any better no
What lies. Because I am on military blogs with REAL soldiers and they talk a different tune than what the media is saying and they are upset that our own media is telling lies about them and the war.

Old 11-28-2007, 05:29 AM

4,714 posts, read 13,315,952 times
To answer the question:

Hillary brings a certain dirtiness to this election campaign.

A reminder of the 'Good-old' Bill Clinton days when the government was run by the Janet Reno's, the Joyelyn Elders and the Madelyn Albrights while everyone else partied.

The common people don't want to step back into this situation...the world is just too dangerous now. We need and want leaders with some responsiblilty and sense of duty.

Old 11-28-2007, 05:55 PM

1 posts, read 1,389 times
Personally I don't know why other people hate her, but I can say for myself. I don't really hate her, but I don't want to see her win. For me it is just the point that nobody seems to want to see. She is winning because Bill was President and he was/is liked. That should not be her ticket to the office. Secondly, she seems to be winning based mostly of the demographics of woman. There again, it is like getting a free ticket to the office. I see woman justifying this with the fact that there has never been a woman in high political office until we saw our first female speaker of the house, but then why would not the same logic work for Obama then? He should be in office because we have never had an African American in a high level position until our first female Secretary of State. Do you see a pattern here? So it is not really that anyone hates her, she just should not be the one winning the Democratic meat grinder, in my humble opinion.

Old 11-28-2007, 06:06 PM

4,714 posts, read 13,315,952 times
Remember General Colin Powell...was Sec. of State and a good one...had a bellyfull of DC politics and took his retirement...good for him...and He would make a great President.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections