Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 08:28 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,773,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LADY_DI View Post
he talk to fox news today

and said if they want to send me money im going to take it , plus he also said i will take money from anyone who sends it.from ron paul
Do you think they might give him any samples ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2007, 08:34 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,644,814 times
If someone were to flip the tv on about halfway through after the "Bunnies Dig Paul" crap was captioned, then yes, they were being fair. The second half was okay. But of course they didn't give him the buttered up interview that they gave Huckabee that was a full scale advertisement.

Not surprising though. It wasn't until the election process started this go round that I realized that Fox is dead set on supporting the neocons only. I had always liked that they gave the other side of what you get on MSNBC or CNN, but now they are still trying to push Ron Paul out because he's not with the war program.

Sean Hannity even BANNED discussion on Ron Paul on his website!

Old 11-29-2007, 07:39 AM

206 posts, read 616,121 times
no fox asked ron a question????? ron said he would take money from anyone who send it.

so i quess if child rapist, killers, kkk, aslu etc

thats ok lol but if clinton takes money from poor and chineese thats wrong lmao

just like a ron people lol glad he has no chance of winning

Old 11-29-2007, 07:43 AM

206 posts, read 616,121 times
Talking he spoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanborn View Post
Do you think they might give him any samples ?
not my fault ron is like another bush LIES, AND MORE LIES

ronnie has no chance people thinks hes a joke

Old 11-29-2007, 08:03 AM

11,135 posts, read 14,212,960 times
Quote:
not my fault ron is like another bush LIES, AND MORE LIES

ronnie has no chance people thinks hes a joke
Lady_Di, Your mention that Ron Paul is like George W Bush has certainly piqued my interest, as I have heard Ron Paul called many things, but never compared to G W Bush.

If you wouldn't mind, do you think you could lay out for all of us at least four or five examples on how these two men, their philosophies, ideologies, and circles of influence coincide with one another. If as you say, they are just alike, then I am sure you will have no problem providing a multitude of examples and should make for some interesting discussion, don't you think?

Quote:
You mean the interview where as soon as they showed Ron the caption on the screen read: Bunnies for Ron Paul, Nevada Brothel Owner Supports Paul?
TnBound, theres no business like show business.

Old 11-29-2007, 08:34 AM

11,135 posts, read 14,212,960 times
Please folks, the topic is: Pathetic Ron Paul Brothel Media Smear Fails

Calm down or this one will be closed.

Old 11-29-2007, 09:42 AM

13,618 posts, read 21,423,007 times
Quote:
no fox asked ron a question????? ron said he would take money from anyone who send it.

so i quess if child rapist, killers, kkk, aslu etc

thats ok lol but if clinton takes money from poor and chineese thats wrong lmao

just like a ron people lol glad he has no chance of winning
There is a difference,whether you agree with a brothel,KKK,Black Panthers,Move On.org or who ever, they are American and there for entitled to donate to who ever they want.Ron Paul is also a live and let live Libertarian and while he might not agree with prostitution he would be a hypocrite to not take their donations when he supports the Federal govenment not interfering with certain issues.

On the other hand accepting donations from a foreign country who are our foes is obviously a conflict of interests and is spelled out in the Constitution as illegal to do.

Old 11-29-2007, 11:03 AM

2,935 posts, read 6,723,241 times
i expect people take me seriously lol

my point inconclusive, no proof etc

i right u wrong on evrythng lmao

Old 12-14-2007, 03:57 PM

2 posts, read 4,007 times
Default Lynn D.

What's worse, receiving money from a brothel or receiving money from filthy rich abortion doctors who got that way by brutally and sadistically murdering unborn babies and then harvesting their body parts to cosmetic companies? (ala Rudy Giuliani) OR receving loads of money from pro-sodomy/lesbian (homosexual) groups (ala Hillary)? Seems the media needs to remove the giant Sequoia log from their own eye before attempting to detect a speck in Ron Paul's.

Old 12-15-2007, 07:15 AM

Location: I live in Ronan, MT but am stationed in Virginia Beach
290 posts, read 691,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn D. View Post
What's worse, receiving money from a brothel or receiving money from filthy rich abortion doctors who got that way by brutally and sadistically murdering unborn babies and then harvesting their body parts to cosmetic companies? (ala Rudy Giuliani) OR receving loads of money from pro-sodomy/lesbian (homosexual) groups (ala Hillary)? Seems the media needs to remove the giant Sequoia log from their own eye before attempting to detect a speck in Ron Paul's.
Nicley said, thank you very much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections