Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2014, 07:25 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,417,473 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
I just find it so unbelievable that anyone would want the endorsement of Sarah Palin, a intellectually challenged quitter. The GOP must be in a terrible state.
That is all you got....that????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2014, 08:37 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,899,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
That is all you got....that????
For anyone who looks at Palin objectively, that post you are responding to pretty much summed it up. Outside of the Tea Party, Palin is considered a joke. And very often, the punchline of a joke.

Old 04-15-2014, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
For anyone who looks at Palin objectively, that post you are responding to pretty much summed it up. Outside of the Tea Party, Palin is considered a joke. And very often, the punchline of a joke.
She is.

That is how easily some people are lead by the media.

I find that sad and I feel pity for the direction this country is going because of the need to be entertained.

Getting news from comedy routines and believing it......

Old 04-15-2014, 10:01 AM

Quote:
She is.

That is how easily some people are lead by the media.

I find that sad and I feel pity for the direction this country is going because of the need to be entertained.

Getting news from comedy routines and believing it......
You are right, we have been getting news about Palin from comedy routines. Unfortunately for Palin, they are her comedy routines. Basically, every time she opens her mouth, hilarity ensues.

Old 04-15-2014, 10:05 AM

Quote:
You are right, we have been getting news about Palin from comedy routines. Unfortunately for Palin, they are her comedy routines. Basically, every time she opens her mouth, hilarity ensues.
I worked with developmentally disabled adults that would laugh at anything.

I am not offended by this.

Old 04-15-2014, 10:12 AM

Quote:
I worked with developmentally disabled adults that would laugh at anything.

I am not offended by this.
You're not offended that everything that comes out of Palin's mouth is a joke? I'm not surprised. One could not be a Palin admirer if they were.

Old 04-15-2014, 10:18 AM

Quote:
You're not offended that everything that comes out of Palin's mouth is a joke? I'm not surprised. One cannot be a Palin admirer if they are.
I admirer success.

And Sarah has that.

Are you as successful as her.......write a book...get paid to speck.....meet world leaders????

She does impress me......it is not her money...that I have....it is her stance.

But, if you have anything to admire......put it out there.....perhaps my admiration will change.

Old 04-15-2014, 10:25 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,313,505 times
Very interesting to see that this is a copied thread title word for word on other messages boards. Probably a chain email also. Does that make it astroturfing or is this the Palin PR machine posting propaganda? I cannot seem to find any actual facts regarding this subject although it seems not all Republicans want her endorsement.

Sarah Palin's Endorsement Won't Help Republicans Win in 2014 | politics.mn

Old 04-15-2014, 10:25 AM

Quote:
I admirer success.

And Sarah has that.

Are you as successful as her.......write a book...get paid to speck.....meet world leaders????

She does impress me......it is not her money...that I have....it is her stance.

But, if you have anything to admire......put it out there.....perhaps my admiration will change.
LOL. I have absolutely zero interest in being admired by some faceless poster on a message board, especially one who admires a vacuous personality like Sarah Palin. My standards of those whom I admire are obviously a lot higher than yours.

Old 04-15-2014, 10:29 AM

Quote:
LOL. I have absolutely zero interest in being admired by some faceless poster on a message board, especially one who admires a vacuous personality like Sarah Palin. My standards of those whom I admire are obviously a lot higher than yours.
I thought you had nothing....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections