Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2014, 10:36 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,905,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
I thought you had nothing....
Now you're confusing me with Sarah Palin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2014, 10:39 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,442,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Now you're confusing me with Sarah Palin.
No....she doesn't have time to type on a third rate message board like you and me.

Old 04-15-2014, 10:44 AM

Quote:
No....she doesn't have time to type on a third rate message board like you and me.
This is true. She's too busy filming her new reality show. Yep, she's right up there with the Kardashians and Honey Boo Boo. Thank you for helping me to make my point.

Old 04-15-2014, 10:46 AM

Quote:
This is true. She's too busy filming her new reality show. Yep, she's right up there with the Kardashians and Honey Boo Boo. Thank you for helping me to make my point.
How is your show coming???

Old 04-15-2014, 10:53 AM

Quote:
How is your show coming???
LOL. To quote you in a previous post, "That is all you got....that????"

I know, I know, it's humiliating to have to admit that Palin is in the same category and class as Honey Boo Boo, but there you are. She's a reality show star. But don't feel too bad, there are lots of people who seem to admire the Kardashians, too. (And we would never be stupid enough to allow them lead or be in charge of anything important either.)

Old 04-15-2014, 10:57 AM

Quote:
LOL. To quote you in a previous post, "That is all you got....that????"

I know, I know, it's humiliating to have to admit that Palin is in the same category and class as Honey Boo Boo, but there you are. She's a reality show star. But don't feel too bad, there are lots of people who seem to admire the Kardashians, too. (And we would never be stupid enough to allow them lead or be in charge of anything important either.)
I guess we will have to agree to disagree...

Old 04-15-2014, 11:11 AM

77,770 posts, read 105,145,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
I just find it so unbelievable that anyone would want the endorsement of Sarah Palin, a intellectually challenged quitter. The GOP must be in a terrible state.
Quitter, yes, intellectually challenged, based on what? I would add, I am not sure how much good her endorsements can do, I am not convinced endorsements do much to help candidates period. In fact I am pretty sure they do no good. But statements like you are making also do no good. They are childish and uncalled for. Or maybe you think statements like you are making will help people think you are the superior one that is above her in intellect? I am glad not all people living in the UK have such an attitude.

Last edited by nmnita; 04-15-2014 at 11:21 AM..

Old 04-15-2014, 11:13 AM

77,770 posts, read 105,145,574 times
Quote:
For anyone who looks at Palin objectively, that post you are responding to pretty much summed it up. Outside of the Tea Party, Palin is considered a joke. And very often, the punchline of a joke.
and that is why she keeps getting unbelievable $$s for her speaking engagements? She is the punchline of jokes by the left, the part of the left that is totally immature.

I will add, I am not a Sarah Palin fan and I do not know why people would care about her endorsements.

Old 04-15-2014, 11:23 AM

22,239 posts, read 19,555,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and that is why she keeps getting unbelievable $$s for her speaking engagements? She is the punchline of jokes by the left, the part of the left that is totally immature.

I will add, I am not a Sarah Palin fan and I do not know why people would care about her endorsements.

Those clamoring for her endorsements are typically very conservative candidates running in conservative and generally strongly Republican districts. You really don't see much in the way of endorsements from those running in marginal districts or states.

Old 04-15-2014, 11:25 AM

22,239 posts, read 19,555,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Quitter, yes, intellectually challenged, based on what? I would add, I am not sure how much good her endorsements can do, I am not convinced endorsements do much to help candidates period. In fact I am pretty sure they do no good. But statements like you are making also do no good. They are childish and uncalled for. Or maybe you think statements like you are making will help people think you are the superior one that is above her in intellect? I am glad not all people living in the UK have such an attitude.

The crap that comes out of her mouth....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections