Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who would you vote for?
Hillary Clinton(Democrat) 42 59.15%
Ben Carson(Republican) 29 40.85%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2015, 02:28 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,385,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
What sort of idiot makes up his or her mind before he sees the two in a debate, or listens to their views at the time, watches how they deal with pressure?

Ask me after I've seen that, a poll now just indicates who is so blinded by partisanship that they make foolish choices.
I think you are wrong, there has been a bunch written about him and he has been getting a lot of face time on TV. Here on the forum there have been several threads because some of the conservatives been tripping over there own d**** to praise him because he is black. To me there is no difference in him and a puke white Rick Santorum.

I have pointed out on a couple of times that Carson has views on the 2nd amendment that are weak, he thinks certain guns should be banned in the big city but legal if you live in the country So you see these same conservatives on 2nd amendment threads defending it to the max and then in a Carson thread praising him

I have read and listened to this guy and have not been impressed in the slightest and his color has no bearing on what I think of him. Plus he has no experience at all to sit in the big chair.

Hillary has record and IMO a bad one, so I do not need to wait for any debates to know I will not be voting for either one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2015, 03:36 AM

78,862 posts, read 46,841,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by qworldorder View Post
Ben Carson, at least when it comes to politics/social matters, is an idiot. The fact that he lamely apologized for his dumb, inflammatory rhetoric, even though he truly believes it, is even worse. If you're going to be a conservative bigot, at least have some spine. Liberals, and anyone with common sense, definitely weren't going to vote for you. Now, I doubt even his fellow conservative bigots will.

Who says liberal progressives have any common sense?
That has not been the case in 15 years.

Old 03-05-2015, 03:37 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,230,994 times
This would be a Reagan 84 style blowout win for Clinton

Old 03-05-2015, 03:45 AM

68,409 posts, read 54,706,291 times
If this actually happened I think I'd just go to the beach and wonder how that could possibly be the best we can do in a nation of over 300,000,000.

Old 03-05-2015, 03:54 AM

3,531 posts, read 4,209,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Who says liberal progressives have any common sense?
That has not been the case in 15 years.
Liberal progressives, while not perfect, are the only semblance of sanity left in politics. Right wing conservatives are quite literally insane.

Old 03-05-2015, 06:57 AM

4,301 posts, read 4,428,634 times
I would rather vote for Ronald McDonald than these two other clowns. This "choice" would surely confirm that we have entered into the dark ages of our existence.

Old 03-05-2015, 07:56 AM

11,669 posts, read 18,044,965 times
Ben Carson already lost the election, due to his whackjob comments about gay people yesterday. It's over for him.

HILLARY!!!

Old 03-05-2015, 08:15 AM

186 posts, read 159,261 times
Quote:
Liberal progressives, while not perfect, are the only semblance of sanity left in politics. Right wing conservatives are quite literally insane.

LOL, thanks for that---in my view it's totally the other way around. Thanks for the laugh though!!!!

Old 03-05-2015, 09:12 AM

Quote:

Constitutional Conservatives? The Constitution is insane to you. You call that sanity in what is suppose to be the land of the free. This isn't the land of the kept.

Old 03-05-2015, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nep321 View Post
Ben Carson already lost the election, due to his whackjob comments about gay people yesterday. It's over for him.

HILLARY!!!

Go to prison, don't drop the soap.....
I believe Dr. Carson was right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections