Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2015, 07:27 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,690,714 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePage View Post

'Could amend the Constitution to allow a 3rd term. If not his Michelle can run. Why not, when the good records are still fresh.
Hillary is running on Bill's accomplishments, doesn't she ?

You seriously think a Republican controlled congress is going to place a bill for amendment, to allow Barrack Obama a 3rd term?
I knew liberals were off in fairytale land, but this is pure delusion.
Is this the product of a pharmaceutical America?

Old 03-12-2015, 07:30 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,690,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post

So you don't give her any credit at all for being a U.S. Senator or Secretary of State?

The only thing she accomplished in those terms, was as Senator, she led the way for the vote to go into Iraq and as SoS she got Americans killed, on her crusade to raise funds for the DNC and her foundation, from foreign nations.

Old 03-12-2015, 07:34 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,849,618 times
Quote:

So you don't give her any credit at all for being a U.S. Senator or Secretary of State? Is it because she's a woman? Hillary Clinton has accomplished more than most of those idiots who are sitting on their butts doing nothing in Congress. She's always been active in politics and, after graduating Yale Law school, she taught law and worked on several campaigns.

It's not as if she became First Lady and suddenly decided, "Gee, I think I'll run for Senator." She worked with Walter Mondale and George McGovern. She was an adviser to the House Judiciary Committee in the 1970s, during the Watergate hearings. Then she worked for Jimmy Carter during his presidential campaign. In Arkansas she chaired several committees and co-founded the Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families. She served on hospital boards and was active in the Children's Defense Fund.

The list goes on and on, but of course there are always people like you who probably don't know anything about her education or career, only that she was married to Bill Clinton, so they make these stupid, sexist remarks.

Surely you jest.

Sitting on committees and "working for" public officials are not accomplishments.

And pointing to her tenure as Secretary of State is ludicrous. Feel free to tell us her accomplishments. Then we'll tell you her failures.

Old 03-12-2015, 10:33 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,564,350 times
[quote=justNancy;38784884]
Quote:
Reality? I guess facts don't matter to some people

As is witnessed by your continual support of the moral and ethical desert of both HRC and his highness Obama.

Old 03-12-2015, 10:36 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,564,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanapolicRiddle View Post
Obama never invaded a sovereign under the guise of evidence he knew to be entirely contrived. That simple fact in and of itself makes him better than W, period. Invading Iraq under such false pretense was far and away the worst thing I've seen any POTUS do in my 44 years. The way he handled Katrina was nearly as atrocious.

Obama has certainly made mistakes, but he's still an infinite improvement over the doofus W was.
Get those perception altering drugs from Obamacare or on the street?

Opinions are just fine but don't present them as absolute facts and expect to be believed.

Old 03-12-2015, 12:37 PM

186 posts, read 158,651 times
[quote=Arjay51;38789760]
Quote:

As is witnessed by your continual support of the moral and ethical desert of both HRC and his highness Obama.

Oh I love this! Arjay, you couldn't be more right.....Nancy, wow, just WOW. Thanks for making my day brighter with your totally inane comments, which, by they way, couldn't be more off kilter and WRONG. Thanks for all the laughs though

Old 03-12-2015, 05:44 PM

723 posts, read 807,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The only thing she accomplished in those terms, was as Senator, she led the way for the vote to go into Iraq and as SoS she got Americans killed, on her crusade to raise funds for the DNC and her foundation, from foreign nations.
It looks like she got involved in politics just to take some "revenge" over Monica Lewinsky. Kind of telling Monica, "hey look, I'm not just the wife of Bill I'm more than that, and more than you".

Old 03-12-2015, 05:48 PM

723 posts, read 807,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You seriously think a Republican controlled congress is going to place a bill for amendment, to allow Barrack Obama a 3rd term?
I knew liberals were off in fairytale land, but this is pure delusion.
Is this the product of a pharmaceutical America?
Everything is possible in America, things like a Republican running for office to cut taxes but once in office would bite us with higher tax bills.

Old 03-13-2015, 03:42 AM

27,173 posts, read 15,352,042 times
[quote=Arjay51;38789760]
Quote:
justNancy;38784884]

Quote:
Reality? I guess facts don't matter to some people

Arjay51-

Defending sneaky, shady, and lying politicians is no virtue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections