Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2015, 07:53 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,359,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Shoot. If college drop out is a qualification for a good President, I'm vastly more qualified than Walker.
I guess I need to put my Republican hat back on. It's been in the closet for quite a while now, even though I'm still a registered member.
College dropout and successful governor vs aggrieved wife and failed secretary of state.

I'd call it in favor of Mr. Walker.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2015, 08:01 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,196,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
If you don't know anything about Walker's very public tenure as governor (it's not like it's been a big secret or something), maybe you should stop commenting in threads about him and also quit trying to turn them into anti-Obama threads. There are plenty of those in P&OC's main forum for you to stick to.
I'm commenting on stupid ass threads which have NOTHING to do with his track record.

This one in particular, has to deal with his lack of college degree which means very little to me.

Dont want me commenting, tough.. I dont have a college degree, and take offense to such stupid ass liberal left wing crap that without one, you're garbage...

Old 07-17-2015, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
I do live with it. I'm not going to expect the Democrats in the state legislature to try to reverse this decision 50+ times like the Republicans in Washington DC have with the ACA. I'm also not going to call for the end of Wisconsin's state supreme court, etc. like Republicans have after the gay marriage decision.
STOP.. you JUST told me to not talk about Obama, and you respond to the very next posting, with babble like Republicans in Washington, ACA etc, that have NOTHING to do with the thread..

Dont like standards you setup just a few minutes ago, do you?

Old 07-17-2015, 08:03 PM

21,991 posts, read 15,743,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
College dropout and successful governor vs aggrieved wife and failed secretary of state.

I'd call it in favor of Mr. Walker.
Hillary has a J.D. from Yale
Cofounded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families
Twice Listed by National Law Journal in 100 most influential U.S. lawyers
Multiple boards
First Lady of Arkansas and task force for education reform in Arkansas
First Lady of U.S., multiple projects
New York State Senator
Secretary of State

*Best economy was when Clinton in office, in fact when Democrats in office - economy good, GOP - bad

Walker
College dropout
Making Wisconsin the next Kansas

Old 07-17-2015, 08:06 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,859,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I'm commenting on stupid ass threads which have NOTHING to do with his track record.

This one in particular, has to deal with his lack of college degree which means very little to me.

Dont want me commenting, tough.. I dont have a college degree, and take offense to such stupid ass liberal left wing crap that without one, you're garbage...
Unless you are running for president, you need not take it personally. Many are uneducated as you are. Certain jobs, positions, and professions demand education and the leader of the free world happens to be one of them.

Old 07-17-2015, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Multiple boards
New York State Senator
Secretary of State

*Best economy was when Clinton in office, in fact when Democrats in office - economy good, GOP - bad

Walker
College dropout
Don't forget everything Hillary did for our veterans.

Quote:
-Passed legislation helping families care for veterans with traumatic brain injuries or post-traumatic stress disorder.
-Worked to increase the survivor benefits for military families from $12,000 to $100,000.
-Teamed up with Republicans to expand health care for National Guard members and reservists.
-Authored a new G.I. Bill of Rights to help veterans adjust and re-enter the workforce after deployment.
-Fought to expand retirement pay and disability compensation for veterans disabled during their service.
-Expanded the Family and Medical Leave Act to families of wounded service members.
Correct The Record | HILLARY CLINTON: A RECORD OF SERVICE TO VETERANS

Walker, he slashed funding for WI vetarans.
Quote:
Thanks to Walker and the Fitzwalkerstan Cult, the total budget for the Department of Veterans Affairs for 2010 was $164 million, but it’s been slashed in 2012 by $32 million at $132 million. With over $4 million in increased state employee contributions to health insurance and pensions from Wisconsin VA system employees, the real cuts are $35 million from the veterans programs budget.
Walker slashing program funding for veterans, the poor, seniors and children will be his legacy - Scott Walker Watch

Old 07-17-2015, 08:18 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,879,843 times
notta this Walker guy is extremely smart and won a spelling bee in 5th grade oh wait that was me.

Old 07-17-2015, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
notta this Walker guy is extremely smart and won a spelling bee in 5th grade oh wait that was me.
Bragger!

Old 07-17-2015, 08:34 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,359,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Multiple boards
New York State Senator
Secretary of State

Hillary -- Rich kid, good connections.Married a good politician. New York elects any Democrat with a pulse. Hill named SOS as a consolation prize by Obama; she failed miserably and resigned in disgrace.

Clinton economy was synchronymous with the dot-com boom. Hillary had no connection.

Quote:
Walker
College dropout
LOL Kicking the unions' collective butts. Twice. Which is your real beef.

Old 07-17-2015, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Unless you are running for president, you need not take it personally. Many are uneducated as you are. Certain jobs, positions, and professions demand education and the leader of the free world happens to be one of them.
Oh I'm far from uneducated. My library is larger than most public libraries for example.

You put far too much credit in a piece of paper which in reality, holds very little indication as to ability.

My brother is a high school drop out, and yet he is legally a "genius".. And while I wouldnt want him to run the nation, intelligence is far more than just going to a school and being taught how to answer questions in order to pass.. its real world results which matter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections