Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 12:48 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,477,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Rand is the only potential runner, to get close to Hilary.

Polling out this morning, heard it on FOX News.

On a side note, Rand out polls Hill, in Pennsylvania and Colorado.
Rand Paul leads Hillary Clinton 47-44 in Colorado | Rare

Pennsylvania polling has Rand Paul ahead of Hillary in 2016 - Watchdog.org
Rand will never be the POTUS.

Never. Ever. Ever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2015, 12:49 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,477,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Someone sounds a little angry.
Angry about what? I'll bet you any amount that Paul will never when the nomination of his party.

Old 04-13-2015, 01:09 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,246,733 times
Quote:

Then those poll numbers are probably incorrect.

Old 04-13-2015, 01:22 AM

2,821 posts, read 3,541,956 times
I really like Rand Paul but I think Rubio is probably going to be the last Republican standing. Hope Im wrong.

Old 04-13-2015, 12:17 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,986,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Rand will never be the POTUS.

Never. Ever. Ever.
Oh well it's over guys, this guy knows it all. Let's just pack up and head for home.

Old 04-13-2015, 01:27 PM

8,079 posts, read 10,094,029 times
Only a Fox "news" (wet) dream poll would have Paul running anywhere close to Clinton.

I would seriously discount those numbers.

I hope/pray that people will let these knuckleheads bull$**** each other to death for the next 12 months, and then in the final three months before the election, they can come public with their respective platforms and make their case to the voters.

I don't think I can take 18 months of hot air from these jokers.

Old 04-13-2015, 01:35 PM

9,892 posts, read 10,834,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
It's too early to start this nonsense again, isn't it? jesus christ

Paul won't even be the GOP nominee, not a chance in hell. 47-45, 3% MOE? Let's stick with reality.
haha... If anybody knows NONSENSE ITS YOU!

Old 04-13-2015, 01:59 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,957,054 times
Paul's father took a lot of disrespect and abuse from reporters, and Rand is bound and determined not to fall into that same trap. It's a shame the media is looking for any excuse to smear him. He has a lot of good ideas, and I don't blame him for not letting reporters twist his positions into something they are not.

Old 04-13-2015, 02:08 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,235,232 times
Quote:
Rand is the only potential runner, to get close to Hilary.

On a side note, Rand out polls Hill, in Pennsylvania and Colorado.
Rand Paul leads Hillary Clinton 47-44 in Colorado | Rare

Pennsylvania polling has Rand Paul ahead of Hillary in 2016 - Watchdog.org

This will change 20 times over the next year and a half....nice to see she recovered from her concussion, and "Debate" about whether or not she was going to enter...she has the cash and cold ice water running through her veins to screw anyone to win.....

Just hope those emails become a true smoking gun...and if they do...it will still be close as 1/2 of America just doesn't give a crud about anything but, what they can get for free from the guvmint.....just the way it is....

Sad.....really was hoping we could get a candidate, right or left, that could unite instead of divide. In Hillary's case, she is a much of a divider as Barrack and in some cases, worse. She doesn't care about you or me, just the power the office holds.

I don't think anyone cares if a woman gets elected, just not Hillary...Some females that would be acceptable? All of these are put forth by a middle aged white guy who is Republican. The silent majority if you will. These are compared to putting Hillary forward

Carly Fiorna: Republican. Has actually HAD real world experience in business. Something we desperately need right NOW.
Kelly Ayote: Republican. Truly long shot but, acceptable
Mary Bono: Powerful attorney and congresswoman from California. Used to be married to Connie Mack
Tammy Baldwin: Democrat, gay senator from Wisconsin. Only had 3 veterans die while sitting on a report from the VA....Hillary lost 4 people (two diplomats, 2 Navy Seals) serving our country...that we know of....
Condoleeza Rice: Black , super sharp, Provost of Stanford, earned her career coming from humble beginnings in Alabama....you may not like her but, if there is anyone that knows Putin in this crowd, it's her. She was the leading analyst on the Soviet Union prior to her state appointments under Bush. Her knowledge is actually useful.
Elizabeth Warren: At least this Democrat whacko has passion. She actually believes in her misguided ways on business but, I'll at least respect her for CHOOSING a view and sticking with it. Hillary will just say anything to anyone for a vote. Think about it.
Susan Collins: Republican from Maine. Was a TV writer...we need a better spin doctor than the ones we have particularly that white house press secretary whatshername....she lies worse than anyone so far and Carny was pretty good at lying.
Nikki Haley: Governor of South Carolina. Born from Indian (dot, not feather) parents. Probably smarter than the whole crowd put together. Could help us with Indian relations and that could help to keep China at bay. Who would you rather be in bed with? The Indians or the Chinese??? We need an allies in the area....helps keep Pakistan on their toes as they are mortal enemies of one another. Handy Hailey is now her nickname.
Joni Ernst: Colonel in the reserves. Came up humble. I like that. She knows the value of YOUR tax dollars. Hillary? She can't spend your cash fast enough.
Deb Fischer: Senator from Nebraska, replaced laser haircut Nelson.
Maria Cantwell: Sure, she loves a PAC or two but, who doesn't? She's a Democrat but much less offensive than Hillary and Labor can actually work with her....
Shelly Capito: Republican....FROM WEST VIRGINIA!!!! That alone is worth the look.
Mia Love: Yes, Mia Love....she is black and holds EVERYONE accountable...not her turn but, I would rather have her than Hillary.
Cathy Rogers: Insider in Washington....literally....educated and slices and dices the opportunity. Nice.
Jaime Herrera Buetler: Hey, when looks matter?
Kim Reynolds: " " " Isn't she just sooooo cute?

No matter, throw a dart, ALL of them would be preferable to Hillary. It will be interesting to see how Elizabeth Warren does but, at least 1/2 of these women should be testing the waters for a future shot. 4 of them would be taken very, very seriously and you can probably figure out who they are.

As mentioned, America (men) is NOT afraid or intimidated by having a female president. Quite the contrary. Hillary has proven that a good portion couldn't care less about the gender. Like all candidates, it's getting the RIGHT person in the job. Not "just because she is a woman" but rather, because she is the BEST candidate???

Hillary??? Really????? I don't think any of the above mentioned have pulled as many faux pais' collectively as Hillary??? None of them were involved in a state department affair that went awry. If there were ever an election cycle that COULD produce a female president it will 2016. It would be the surprise of the election. Why more aren't contending is a mystery to me. Hillary has more quills thrown at her than a porcupine.

Seems like a sharp Ernst type, right or left, would have a shot. Needs to be a moderate, needs to have business savvy, needs to know how to navigate and win in Washington. Know any of those? Hillary just comes through like a Tornado wreaking havoc and despair. Now her daughter is in on the racket. With Gucci jewelry and designer outfits, yeah, that will hit home with Democrats and Republicans of modest means.....right....

Why don't you on the left go invigorate some of those mentioned? See if any of them want to get off the bench or, are they too scared of Hillary? If they are, then they should never be President. Ever.

Old 04-13-2015, 02:39 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,560,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by woxyroxme View Post
The only advantage that Hillary has is the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living.
Oh - the old 'makers' vs 'takers' argument! That is so 2012. Ask Mitt how well it worked for him.

Wonder how many people on Medicare gonna take that personally? Most of them vote Republican, no?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections