Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2015, 06:29 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,962,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Hillary Clinton cares only about advancing her position to increase her personal wealth. This woman doesn't even like other people let alone other women. It's clear that she is not comfortable among strangers.
You mean to tell me ...

Hillary is a REPUBLICAN ??????????????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2015, 06:35 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,424,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
You mean to tell me ...

Hillary is a REPUBLICAN ??????????????
Thanks for making it clear that you like to stereotype people. Carry on.

Old 05-10-2015, 06:35 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,962,984 times
Quote:
Well we agree to disagree. You think I'm a fool and I think you're a fool.
I do not think you are a fool, but you are free to believe anything you want about me.

Old 05-10-2015, 06:37 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,424,487 times
I feel another suspension coming on. lol

Old 05-10-2015, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
The Clintons are famous for destroying evidence.....even recently.

Whether it would be damning or not they destroy it.
Must be experts since they have been beating you at it for over 20 years, or could it possibly be there is nothing there to find, that or Cons are the worst investigators on the planet, even when using other peoples money.

Old 05-10-2015, 06:40 PM

Quote:
I feel another suspension coming on. lol
Oh don't leave us, just take deep breaths and think calming thoughts, then you will be ready to get back in the fray all refreshed.

Old 05-10-2015, 06:42 PM

27,179 posts, read 15,359,752 times
Casper in Dallas-
"Must be experts since they have been beating you at it for over 20 years, or could it possibly be there is nothing there to find, that or Cons are the worst investigators on the planet, even when using other peoples money."

How would we know?

No evidence, no trail.

They've been beating all of us, not some of us.
As I said the evidence does not have to be incriminating but once it's gine how do we know?
We do have the right to know.

Old 05-10-2015, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Casper in Dallas-
"Must be experts since they have been beating you at it for over 20 years, or could it possibly be there is nothing there to find, that or Cons are the worst investigators on the planet, even when using other peoples money."

How would we know?

No evidence, no trail.

They've been beating all of us, not some of us.
As I said the evidence does not have to be incriminating but once it's gine how do we know?
We do have the right to know.
How can anyone trust the Cons to be honest on her, as I said you have been yelling Wolf! for over 20 years and nothing, not one charge after 20 years. Until the Cons can make something, anything, they claim stick I will always simply consider it nothing more than more of the same old same noise I have listened to all that time. Do not get me wrong I am no huge fan of hers but you have to understand how it all looks like from the outside. I hear Cons saying how she does not worry them, yet she beats every candidate head to head in every poll taken and the attack machine is working overtime these days and we are almost a year and a half away from the election, I don't know who they are trying to fool, everyone else or themselves. Their actions prove the GOP is scared to death of Hillary and would suggest it means that they need to ensure they run a high quality candidate that can garner support from not old most Repubs bit also moderate independents, to do otherwise will result in that nightmare of theirs becoming reality. Stop running against Hillary and start running for office.

Old 05-10-2015, 07:23 PM

27,179 posts, read 15,359,752 times
Go ahead support your "up standing " candidate.

Old 05-10-2015, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Go ahead support your "up standing " candidate.
Unlike yourself, I do not have a candidate at this point in an election that is over a year and a half away, but good to know you have already made your choice, my guess is your choice will not even be there in the final round. Good luck with that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections