Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2015, 09:38 PM

934 posts, read 596,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
So when Bill said "I didn't have sex with that woman" he meant his wife. Oh but he had to, there's Chelsea, now she's a looker lol.
You guys are going to be really tickes when Hillary wins
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2015, 09:40 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,959,589 times
Quote:
So when Bill said "I didn't have sex with that woman" he meant his wife. Oh but he had to, there's Chelsea, now she's a looker lol.
I bet you think you're funny and have class, pssst you are wrong on both counts.

Old 05-11-2015, 09:42 PM

934 posts, read 596,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I bet you think you're funny and have class, pssst you are wrong on both counts.
By both counts you mean 2008 and 2012

Old 05-11-2015, 09:51 PM

7,520 posts, read 5,765,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Looks like you and Hillary think a like. Ignore the questions and talk about anything other than what people are looking for!

Hillary Clinton hasn’t answered a question from the media in 20 days - The Washington Post

My favorite is:

"While answering questions from hand picked audience members is not without value..."

That is so right on the money 😂😂

Old 05-11-2015, 09:57 PM

32,108 posts, read 15,101,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Looks like you and Hillary think a like. Ignore the questions and talk about anything other than what people are looking for!

Hillary Clinton hasn’t answered a question from the media in 20 days - The Washington Post

My favorite is:

"While answering questions from hand picked audience members is not without value..."

That is so right on the money 😂😂
What questions were being ignored. And what exactly are you looking for.

Old 05-11-2015, 09:58 PM

7,520 posts, read 5,765,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Do you really think that a woman who fired 30,000 and then walked out with a golden parachute can identify with working woman any more than Hilary Clinton?

Honestly. I hope the Republicans nominate Carly.
That pales to the amount of jobs Clinton sent over seas. But to the topic. In business there is this little thingy call profit. Unlike the government who can steal from the blue collar worker businesses need to make a profit to stay in business. Now, when government destroys the economy or makes it more lucrative to send jobs to others countries business, in most cases, will do exactly that. You see, it's a matter of survival. The world is not drain. Contrary to liberals thinking they are owed nothing.

Old 05-11-2015, 09:59 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,771,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What questions were being ignored. And what exactly are you looking for.
Maybe a good speech from Hillary where she isn't poor mouthing it. Of course she is going for the low information, angry crowd so there isn't a need to do so.

She's counting on "you have to vote me in to see what I'm about"

Old 05-11-2015, 10:00 PM

42,864 posts, read 26,338,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post

My favorite is:

That is so right on the money ����
Jeb answered a question today and really put his foot in it, now he even has Laura Ingram's hair on fire over his answer lol Jeb Bush*Mocked Over*Iraq Do-Over Answer - Bloomberg Politics

Old 05-11-2015, 10:05 PM

32,108 posts, read 15,101,787 times
Quote:
Maybe a good speech from Hillary where she isn't poor mouthing it. Of course she is going for the low information, angry crowd so there isn't a need to do so.

She's counting on "you have to vote me in to see what I'm about"
You do know that some in this country absolutely care about politics. And then there are the rest that vote for what they hear in tv ads or what other people tell them. This goes for both sides, since both sides have low info voters. And if you can't acknowledge this then you are a low info voter. Sorry, not trying to insult you.

Old 05-11-2015, 10:12 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,771,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You do know that some in this country absolutely care about politics. And then there are the rest that vote for what they hear in tv ads or what other people tell them. This goes for both sides, since both sides have low info voters. And if you can't acknowledge this then you are a low info voter. Sorry, not trying to insult you.
LOL, really? I thought everything Obama said was the honest to goodness truth (ba ha ha). I really really, really thought politicians really cared about us little people. <sarcasm>
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections