Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2015, 07:16 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,913,446 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
It's hardly a case of just marital problems, it speaks a lot about her basic judgement and her lack of respect for herself. She's clearly more concerned with power than being treated with respect by those close to her.
Because YOU are the one who gets to tell EVERY other woman with marital problems how they should deal with them. EVERY one of you sitting judgment on Secretary Clinton for how she dealt with a deeply personal and private problem, and trying to tell others that they're wrong for not agreeing with you, are simply out of line. It's up to the people actually married to decide if their marriage is worth saving and can be saved, and people outside the marriage should mind their own business.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2015, 07:18 AM

28,958 posts, read 30,311,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
What would posses them, how about because they do not believe the BS you posted above, but you are unbiased, right?
well, its fact, and whitewater was true....and yes, I am biased, I would never vote for anyone who ruined lives like she did....and will continue to do so....Whitewater happened, and its fact....but most people do not look into the background of many politicians running for President....I remember it happening, I was there....and Vince Foster killed himself over it...does that answer your questions....google it, if your so smart....no one in this entire thread mentioned this, b/c they don't even know about it....pathetic and irresponsible.

Who was Vince Foster? Bet you don't even know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajvZYcQgmzI

Hillary is ruthless, always was, always will be....What was Whitewater, again, you probably don't even know...and yet, you'd consider her....again, pathetic!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...r/timeline.htm

How in the world anyone would even consider voting for her is shows a lack of Personal & moral responsibility to self and country.
Character does matter!!!!

Last edited by cremebrulee; 05-12-2015 at 07:26 AM..

Old 05-12-2015, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
well, its fact, and whitewater was true....and yes, I am biased, I would never vote for anyone who ruined lives like she did....and will continue to do so...
How in the world anyone would even consider voting for her is shows a lack of Personal & moral responsibility to self and country.
Whitewater was true????

Whitewater was a failed real estate venture. Period.

Old 05-12-2015, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Whitewater was true????

Whitewater was a failed real estate venture. Period.
Keep telling yourself that......

You are wrong....period!

I guess a man and personal friend of Hillary's didn't take his life over it, then?

He was due to testify....and he killed himself, so they say?

Old 05-12-2015, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Keep telling yourself that......

You are wrong....period!

I guess a man and personal friend of Hillary's didn't take his life over it, then?

He was due to testify....and he killed himself, so they say?
Special Prosecutor Starr spent YEARS trying to prove Clinton wrongdoing. And couldn't come up with an iota of evidence. Whitewater was a failed real estate venture. Period. And if you want to argue about that, then come up with some evidence of your own. Which you will be unable to do.

Old 05-12-2015, 07:35 AM

67,650 posts, read 61,031,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Know why, because you are judgmental. Meaning she is absolutely correct. True, you believe slamming a woman because she stuck by her husband, even after he messed up many times, and that it is a sign that her character is lacking in some way, many others would commend her for putting forth some effort to save her marriage, strange how the tune of Cons changes when it fits their agenda. My guess is that you are like many other Cons that were hoping like crazy that his actions would result in them getting divorced, and since that did not pan out and now you have tried to actually turn that against her, talk about a lame argument and is hypocritical at best. This is what you get when you attack someone for doing what your side preaches is the right thing to do, maybe next time you will give it more thought when you come up with a "brilliant" idea on how to attack your opponents, or maybe you won't
First of all, I've been basically a libertarian when it comes to social issues for decades - pretty much since I could vote. Just wanted to make that clear.

Secondly, I can't help but notice that you are very quick to resort to personal insults - the refuge of those who really are short on actual points.

And finally, I have my own personal opinions, based on personal experience as well as simply long term (53 years) observation, when it comes to marriage vows, and the abuse of those vows. I don't think it's morally superior for anyone - male or female - to "stand by their spouse" when that spouse is abusive, or predatory, or engages in multiple (and even worse - very public) affairs. I don't care if they are a republican, a democrat, or a Tibetan. Generally speaking, I don't think that sort of behavior should be enabled by a spouse.

Old 05-12-2015, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Special Prosecutor Starr spent YEARS trying to prove Clinton wrongdoing. And couldn't come up with an iota of evidence. Whitewater was a failed real estate venture. Period. And if you want to argue about that, then come up with some evidence of your own. Which you will be unable to do.
Keep talking.....like I said, if that is all it was, Vince Foster wouldn't have taken his life over it....
He had the evidence, plus Hillary shredded tons of documents that would have convicted her....
PERIOD!

Old 05-12-2015, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Keep talking.....like I said, if that is all it was, Vince Foster wouldn't have taken his life over it....
He had the evidence, plus Hillary shredded tons of documents that would have convicted her....
PERIOD!

when her husband was first elected President, they had to tell her to keep her mouth shut, b/c she started taking over....yeah, she's a real prize all right. Real upstanding human being.

Honestly, don't know how she can live with herself.

Old 05-12-2015, 07:42 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,957,908 times
Quote:
well, its fact, and whitewater was true....and yes, I am biased, I would never vote for anyone who ruined lives like she did....and will continue to do so....Whitewater happened, and its fact....but most people do not look into the background of many politicians running for President....I remember it happening, I was there....and Vince Foster killed himself over it...does that answer your questions....google it, if your so smart....no one in this entire thread mentioned this, b/c they don't even know about it....pathetic and irresponsible.

Who was Vince Foster? Bet you don't even know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajvZYcQgmzI

Hillary is ruthless, always was, always will be....What was Whitewater, again, you probably don't even know...and yet, you'd consider her....again, pathetic!

Washingtonpost.com: Whitewater Time Line

Umm, I was there every bit as much as you were, I am not some wet behind the ears kid that thinks they know the facts from simple having read about them. As for voting for without much thought, you might ant to remember that most Party Hacks do not care one iota what skeletons are in their closet because voting for the other guy is simply not gonna happen. As for myself, I would be happy to vote for a Repub over Hillary IF they are a better choice for the Nation, I would be happy to back a moderate such as Christie but he has not declared and I have my doubts that he will, there are a few others I would consider also, but if the GOP trots out a Cruz or other extremist that I feel would do more harm than good I will be forced in my opinion to vote once again for the lesser of two evils. What I find interesting that when Romney ran many said he should wait until 2016 and he would stand a good chance of winning, but instead he thought he could take on a sitting President and he ended up getting his arse handed to him. My guess is he listened to those that believed their own propaganda enough to push him into it, that is what happens when one uses their own product, they become the sheep they are attempting to control. My guess is if he waited he would be a shoe in for the GOP nomination and a probable winner against Hillary, now the DNC is laughing their butts off that the GOP blew it and cannot undo it now. As the polls show Hillary wins in every head to head fight with those that have declared so far, and always by a good margin, the GOP must run a quality candidate that can draw lots of support from both Repubs and Indes, if they do not you worst nightmare will become reality. I hope they do pull it off but right now it is not looking good for the GOP.

Old 05-12-2015, 07:43 AM

Quote:
PERIOD!
Vince Foster didn't take his life over Whitewater. He took his life because he suffered from depression, the depression medication he was prescribed was too low a dosage to deal with his illness, he hated politics, he hated Washington, he was separated from his family/support system, and he felt that his job performance was bad.

YOU have no evidence of anything otherwise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections