Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2015, 02:56 PM

27,169 posts, read 15,347,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Because YOU are the one who gets to tell EVERY other woman with marital problems how they should deal with them. EVERY one of you sitting judgment on Secretary Clinton for how she dealt with a deeply personal and private problem, and trying to tell others that they're wrong for not agreeing with you, are simply out of line. It's up to the people actually married to decide if their marriage is worth saving and can be saved, and people outside the marriage should mind their own business.

.............or if it's politically advantageous.

Remember Hillary "doesn't bake cookies".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2015, 03:12 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,910,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
.............or if it's politically advantageous.

Remember Hillary "doesn't bake cookies".
The decision is still the couple's. It's not anyone else's business.

Old 05-12-2015, 04:20 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,213,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Seriously. Bill Clinton is a sexual predator. This man can't control himself. Hillary Clinton blames the women involved including an 18 year old intern. She disgusts me.

and all those donations from countries who treat women horrible@
I foolishly supported her in '08
I am STILL embarrassed
what a lying hack

Old 05-13-2015, 05:37 AM

28,958 posts, read 30,307,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I think where we both are, regardless of party, is we want a fresh crop of thinkers and doers....Someone besides Hillary on the left, and someone besides the right wing retreads.

Crème, I'm just curious about what you thought, back during the first election, when Michelle Obama made the comment about something being the first time she could be proud of her country? If I had any notion of maybe voting for Obama before that, her comment was so appalling to me, that I could never have voted for him.
Actually and truthfully, I didn't pay much attention to it as I should have, and didn't judge him on her comments....I liked what he had to say, and the change he spoke of, I believed actually believed him, b/c I was so angry with Bush for taking us to war like he did...the money we spent over there, and in Obama's first term, he doubled our expenditures....which really pissed me off....

and yes, her comment was appalling but, I didn't judge him by her comments....

I should have known better, I was so wrong, and didn't vote for Obama in his second term, nor did I Bush...

Old 05-13-2015, 06:45 AM

40,955 posts, read 49,242,733 times
At least Hillary will shut up the Liberals about "Old Rich and White".

She is John McCain in a dress. At least John M is a Vet who's earned his stripes.

Old 05-13-2015, 06:49 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,060,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
At least Hillary will shut up the Liberals about "Old Rich and White".
No it won't. There's a double standard:
It's okay to be "old, rich and white" if one is Dem. That's why Reid and Pelosi gained and retained their top spots.

Old 05-13-2015, 06:52 AM

40,955 posts, read 49,242,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
No it won't.
It's okay to be "old, rich and white" if one is Dem. That's why Reid and Pelosi have retained their top spots.
Don't forget creepy Uncle Joe Biden. It's always funny how the Dems criticize the Pubs over their leadership and these corrupt three are at the head of the Dems.

Remember the 3 Stooges on TV? These 3 clowns could reprise the roles if they had a sense of humor.

Old 05-13-2015, 07:13 AM

67,650 posts, read 61,031,769 times
https://youtu.be/XeVGUzd4h1Q

Oh dear Lord, please don't make us have to listen to this woman's excuses and deal with her personality for four or (God forbid) eight years. Can she please just go away? Go play with her grandbaby or something?????????

Old 05-22-2015, 06:10 PM

2,479 posts, read 2,216,617 times
Default Despite what the media has reported

... according to one source, the Democrats should be unsuccessful in the 2016 presidential election.

"May 21, 2015 One of the most underappreciated stories in recent years is the deterioration of the Democratic bench under President Obama's tenure in office. The party has become much more ideologically homogenous, losing most of its moderate wing as a result of the last two disastrous midterm elections. By one new catch-all measure, a party-strength index introduced by RealClearPolitics analysts Sean Trende and David Byler, Democrats are in their worst position since 1928. That dynamic has manifested itself in the Democratic presidential contest, where the bench is so barren that a flawed Hillary Clinton is barreling to an uncontested nomination."

Democrats' Vanishing Future - NationalJournal.com

So its the Republicans election to lose. (I am thinking of the McCain/Palin ticket outcome.)

Old 05-22-2015, 06:13 PM

27,169 posts, read 15,347,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
The decision is still the couple's. It's not anyone else's business.

When "They" are President (look it up) yes it does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections