Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2015, 01:22 PM

2,479 posts, read 2,216,876 times

Advertisements

Open Marriage

"My guess is that the Clintons have an open marriage and that the women (all of whom Hillary defamed rightly AND wrongly) are just the tip of the iceberg. Not judging, just remarking.

Taken me awhile to believe that the dems would vote for Hillary even with her really tacky past and present. Kind of romantic tho,' a real House of Cards villain, winning because she manipulates and lies successfully on record, even though in the first episode she established herself as a "no good nick." A real life "Queen of Mean."

Lets give her the nuclear codes and end life on planet Earth."

I just read "The First Family Detail" written by a "New York Times investigative reporter" based on off-the-record real life admissions by various presidents' protective secret service details. Wild stuff and most of it prob. true.

Interestingly enough, all the between the sheets misdeeds were all committed by men-folk. Not in this day and age.

ANYWAY, According to the book, Bill Clinton has a mistress - big, blond, and a close Chappaqua neighbor who is code named the Energizer who brings cookies for the Secret Service and quickies for Bill. Anyone have a photo? She drives a SUV.

Iiiiii
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2015, 01:29 PM

Default ??? Bing Search

How could any woman who respects other women vote for Hillary Clinton?-energizer.jpgThe Energizer

Old 06-08-2015, 01:57 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,738,077 times
I think some Women won't support her...

Old 06-08-2015, 02:15 PM

28,961 posts, read 30,311,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
I think some Women won't support her...
Obviously, women who do support her, know nothing about her track record, or care enough to investigate it....

She's a woman and that is all they care about....
"uninformed voters" this isn't a personal attack, or off topic, this is, FACT. There are many woman out there who simply want her in to say we have a woman President.
Hillary Clinton has gotten people killed...or ruined the lives of others....many others.

Old 06-08-2015, 05:02 PM

Default Watched the View

.. and one panel member said, "What does it matter?" "Bill's current bimbo is just being brought up to shame her." Implying Hillary IS the victim in all of this.

Let's suppose for the sake of making a point that Bill was a serial killer (he isn't) and Hillary, knowing this, is standing by her man. Wouldn't that make Hillary an accomplice? Yes it would. After all, "Thou shall not kill." Or if bringing God into this complicates things, can we all agree that not killing is better than killing?

Same reasoning in the current situation, marriage is a contract between two people who act like they are married. "Thou shall not commit adultery." Or if bringing God into this complicates things, can we all agree that in a serial fashion making hot monkey love with other women breaks the marriage contract?

Wait. Using modern standards, if the wife agrees to it, no harm no foul. Yuck! Hillary. Yuck! But if she doesn't, but goes along with it anyhow, wouldn't that make Hillary an accomplice? Yes it would.

Would you let Bill or Hillary babysit your kids? How about president of the United States?

Old 06-08-2015, 05:32 PM

1,609 posts, read 1,080,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blind melon View Post
I guess female Hillary supporters arent obsessed with her marital problems
IMHO, Hillary is one of the most unqualified candidates that has ever run. She's very close to BO...not sure which is the least qualified, it's a close race.

Any woman who votes for her should sit back, study the facts and realize that voting for her "just because she is a woman" totally undermines the purpose of voting. I am a woman and would never vote for her or anyone like her, male or female. I vote for candidates that show that they 1) understand the U.S. Constitution, 2) have moral values and ethics, 3) have the background and understanding of what the responsibilities that office requires and 4) can move this country forward to full security for our citizens and full economic prosperity. I could care less about any candidate that cannot fulfill the above 4 criteria I require for the candidate that gets my vote.

Neither Hillary, Bill or BO come close. Many others do not fill the bill either, but IMHO these 3 are the worst of the worst. Lydon Johnson comes in closely behind with his "Great Society" that has just about ruined this country and would have had it not been for President Reagan.

To sum up...anyone who votes for a woman ONLY because she is a woman or a black man because he is a black man or hispanic because he/she is hispanic is not qualified to vote, mentally!

Old 06-08-2015, 05:37 PM

1,609 posts, read 1,080,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistermobile View Post
Open Marriage

Interestingly enough, all the between the sheets misdeeds were all committed by men-folk. Not in this day and age.

ANYWAY, According to the book, Bill Clinton has a mistress - big, blond, and a close Chappaqua neighbor who is code named the Energizer who brings cookies for the Secret Service and quickies for Bill. Anyone have a photo? She drives a SUV. Iiiiii
That's extremely up for research and exposure, according to some...wish the solid proof would surface! Hope the truth on this subject comes out before the election.

Old 06-09-2015, 06:58 AM

Default What difference does it make?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorrysda View Post
That's extremely up for research and exposure, according to some...wish the solid proof would surface! Hope the truth on this subject comes out before the election.

Hillary glosses over the death of an ambassador and three protectors, and America feigns amnesia.

But can the electorate forget SEX Scandals in the voting booth?

Now that is an issue we all can get behind.

Old 06-09-2015, 07:13 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,665,008 times
its easy, they walk into the booth and pushing the button

Old 06-09-2015, 10:36 AM

28,961 posts, read 30,311,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorrysda View Post
IMHO, Hillary is one of the most unqualified candidates that has ever run. She's very close to BO...not sure which is the least qualified, it's a close race.

Any woman who votes for her should sit back, study the facts and realize that voting for her "just because she is a woman" totally undermines the purpose of voting. I am a woman and would never vote for her or anyone like her, male or female. I vote for candidates that show that they 1) understand the U.S. Constitution, 2) have moral values and ethics, 3) have the background and understanding of what the responsibilities that office requires and 4) can move this country forward to full security for our citizens and full economic prosperity. I could care less about any candidate that cannot fulfill the above 4 criteria I require for the candidate that gets my vote.

Neither Hillary, Bill or BO come close. Many others do not fill the bill either, but IMHO these 3 are the worst of the worst. Lydon Johnson comes in closely behind with his "Great Society" that has just about ruined this country and would have had it not been for President Reagan.

To sum up...anyone who votes for a woman ONLY because she is a woman or a black man because he is a black man or hispanic because he/she is hispanic is not qualified to vote, mentally!
Well said and thought out, thank you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections