Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2015, 11:39 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,840,581 times

Advertisements

No more Bushes=No more Clintons!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2015, 11:40 AM

7,580 posts, read 5,336,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Seriously. Bill Clinton is a sexual predator. This man can't control himself. Hillary Clinton blames the women involved including an 18 year old intern. She disgusts me.
I suppose that the millions of women who have endured cheating, abusive, husbands and sexists bosses won't have the least bit of a problem voting for Hillary.

Old 05-09-2015, 02:04 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,422,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
You really live in a black and white world, don't you. If you're going to be disgusted by every woman who lives with a guy who ever cheated on her, you're going to spend a lot of your life hating on people.
Nice try but I don't fault her for staying,I fault her for blaming his female victims. I also fault her for thinking its ok for the Clinton Foundation to accept money from countries that consider women chattel. She is a rank hypocrite. So glad you see no problem, as a woman, for supporting her.

Old 05-09-2015, 02:06 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,771,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
I suppose that the millions of women who have endured cheating, abusive, husbands and sexists bosses won't have the least bit of a problem voting for Hillary.
Staying with a man who cheats, is abusive is something weak woman would do. Hillary shows weakness. If she is willing to put up with that, what does she expect of other women.

Oh that's right, in Hillary's mind it must be the other women's fault.

Old 05-09-2015, 02:12 PM

2,686 posts, read 1,773,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Hillary has the one qualification that seems to matter most to some this election

A vagina.
Carly Fiorina also has a vagina. She is a Republican.

Old 05-09-2015, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
IMO that speaks to a lack of character.

Old 05-09-2015, 04:19 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,959,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
IMO that speaks to a lack of character.
Interesting that the same people suggesting that Hillary is weak or lacks character because she stayed with her husband, yet will claim to be good Christians that say divorce should be stopped and that married couples should work it out together. Admit it many Cons would have absolutely Loved it if Hillary had divorced Bill and if she had left the Dems and become a Con they would be backing her to the hilt, Politics does strange and not always good things to peoples values and standards.

Old 05-09-2015, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Interesting that the same people suggesting that Hillary is weak or lacks character because she stayed with her husband, yet will claim to be good Christians that say divorce should be stopped and that married couples should work it out together. Admit it many Cons would have absolutely Loved it if Hillary had divorced Bill and if she had left the Dems and become a Con they would be backing her to the hilt, Politics does strange and not always good things to peoples values and standards.
This is my thread and I never said that. Hmm. Hillary Clinton is a woman devoid of any emotion for others. She is self absorbed and only acts in her own interest.

Old 05-09-2015, 04:36 PM

Did I nention that I detest her? I thought it was sad that Chelsea chose to pass on the sordid Clinton name to her daughter.

Old 05-09-2015, 05:02 PM

676 posts, read 991,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Hillary has the one qualification that seems to matter most to some this election

A vagina.

I like Vaginas
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections