Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2015, 11:47 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,851,372 times

Advertisements

Great article by David Limbaugh. Shows how the Left works to keep Americans divided.

The Real Takeaways From the Halperin-Cruz Interview

Halperin's unstated premise underlying his questions is that one cannot have a bona fide Hispanic heritage if he doesn't continue to bathe himself in the Hispanic culture and view American politics from a Hispanic prism

The Real Takeaways From the Halperin-Cruz Interview - David Limbaugh - Page 1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2015, 11:55 AM

934 posts, read 596,497 times
Still trying to figure out what race was he beong racist towards

Old 05-12-2015, 11:56 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,706,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blind melon View Post
Still trying to figure out what race was he beong racist towards
I kept waiting for Halperin to ask Cruz to play the conga drums like Desi Arnaz, while dancing salsa and sipping cafe con leche

Old 05-12-2015, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I kept waiting for Halperin to ask Cruz to play the conga drums like Desi Arnaz, while dancing salsa and sipping cafe con leche
When asked whats his favorite food, he should have said anythimg but octopus.

I ate so much octopus I got octopus coming out of my rear

Just to be a sport Rafael should wear a hat with fruit on the top like Carmen Miranda

Old 05-12-2015, 12:10 PM

Quote:
When asked whats his favorite food, he should have said anythimg but octopus.

I ate so much octopus I got octopus coming out of my rear

Just to be a sport Rafael should wear a hat with fruit on the top like Carmen Miranda
hahahaahahahahahaha!

Old 05-12-2015, 01:01 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,385,739 times
Yet another impressive performance by Ted Cruz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLIKppQhigU

There are at least a couple of times in there where the lib reporter tries his craven race baiting tactics, and Cruz never fails to take the high road. Halperin is a pretty good writer but he should stick to writing where the uglier aspects of his progressivism can be quashed by editors.

For the first time in my lifetime I have at least 4 solid conservative choices in a GOP presidential primary, but Ted Cruz continues to stand head and shoulders above.

Old 05-12-2015, 01:06 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,485,918 times
Quote:
Cruz is so disconnected from his heritage he probably doesn't realize that Carmen Miranda is Brazilian. Cruz's heritage doesn't really matter but 1) he and his supports think it is a plus to get the Latino vote and 2) it ties the GOP birthers in knots.

Old 05-12-2015, 01:09 PM

4,176 posts, read 4,676,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post

For the first time in my lifetime I have at least 4 solid conservative choices in a GOP presidential primary, but Ted Cruz continues to stand head and shoulders above.
And I sincerely hope you support him! Hell, I might toss him a few bucks to help keep him in the race. He's a mighty fine addition to the clown car.

Old 05-12-2015, 01:13 PM

Quote:

There are at least a couple of times in there where the lib reporter tries his craven race baiting tactics, and Cruz never fails to take the high road. Halperin is a pretty good writer but he should stick to writing where the uglier aspects of his progressivism can be quashed by editors.

What race was he baiting what race was he racist against??????????

Old 05-12-2015, 01:57 PM

Quote:

Agreed!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections