U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-03-2015, 03:59 PM
 
Location: Florida
23,803 posts, read 11,637,595 times
Reputation: 19923

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
For many years now, I have had a fundamental ability at times, to see future events.
I have, after hearing of an incident involving missing people, been able to tell what happened to that person, and where they may be found.
Most recently involving a missing young gal who went missing after leaving a new years eve party in California.
I told people where she would be found, and the circumstances surrounding her untimely death, and it turned out exactly as I had predicted, right down to her being found in a steep ravine, next to her car.

I had two distinct "visions a couple" of nights ago, within one hour of each other.
I hesitated to post those visions,but they were extremely real, and should be noted.
Neither may not come true, but knowing my track record with such things, they may be ahead for both Hillary, and Jeb Bush.

The first I had was that Jeb is going to suspend his campaign due to a death in his family.
I couldn't see when,just the fact that he will suspend the campaign.
Hillary will give up her bid for the presidency because her husband will have a major health issue.
Again, I cant say exactly when, however both incidences have been very clear to me.
I would hope neither of these happen, but I have good indications that they may.

Bob.
Assume you are referring to Sarah Alarid. But why is it that not one story mentions that they were tipped off? The stories all report that she was found when helicopters were searching for something else. Or was there another girl that disappeared after a New Year's Eve party in California and was found in a ravine next to her car?

UPDATE: Sheriff's Department confirms body is that of Sarah Alarid

http://www.hometownstation.com/santa...pearance-32591
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-03-2015, 04:43 PM
 
20,192 posts, read 22,133,521 times
Reputation: 9259
That is one future prediction I hope will come true... I rather not see another Clinton, Bush, Gore, Kerry, whatever running for the presidency in the future... I rather see new people that actually commit to what they say instead of the liar politicians we have...
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-03-2015, 04:47 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
7,496 posts, read 9,199,569 times
Reputation: 9353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Assume you are referring to Sarah Alarid. But why is it that not one story mentions that they were tipped off? The stories all report that she was found when helicopters were searching for something else. Or was there another girl that disappeared after a New Year's Eve party in California and was found in a ravine next to her car?

UPDATE: Sheriff's Department confirms body is that of Sarah Alarid

http://www.hometownstation.com/santa...pearance-32591

This is the person I was referring too.
I told friends and relatives of my experience in knowing the circumstances, but did not notify LE because they would perhaps suspect me in her disappearance.
One has to be extremely careful when dealing with LE.

As I stated in my last post, physic ability is not something that can be turned off and on at random.
It either happens, or it doesn't.
Sometimes it happens if I hear something relating to a missing person but not always, or perhaps an incident that seems to have no reason for it happening.
The answer comes to me almost immediately.
Over the years, there have been others that experienced what I can only relate as a vision at the time.

When these two incidence happened concerning Hillary and Jeb, I was seated on my rear deck looking out at the mountains, and politics was the furthest thing from my mind.
Out of the blue, in my mind, the vision of Jeb Bush speaking somewhere (I don't know where) stating "It is with a heavy heart that I must suspend my campaign".

Soon after, Hillary, as clear as day(from a room in a hospital) stated, "it's over, Bill is more important".
It appeared to be an ICU unit.
I could see him lying motionless on the bed.
As quickly as these visions came, they were gone.

Physic ability is still under scientific study.
We know some have it, and others do not.
It was extremely vivid what I saw and heard.
Now, time will tell.

Bob.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-03-2015, 05:34 PM
 
2,321 posts, read 2,374,466 times
Reputation: 3850
CALGUY, I don't think you should defend yourself or make any apologies to naysayers. I'm glad you put it out there because it actually might help, and I believe you had this experience.

I don't care what other people think of my ideas because it's none of my business. No matter what you do in life, someone will always say, "Pfft."
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-04-2015, 03:15 AM
 
20,524 posts, read 14,507,368 times
Reputation: 5929
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
This is the person I was referring too.
I told friends and relatives of my experience in knowing the circumstances, but did not notify LE because they would perhaps suspect me in her disappearance.
One has to be extremely careful when dealing with LE.

As I stated in my last post, physic ability is not something that can be turned off and on at random.
It either happens, or it doesn't.
Sometimes it happens if I hear something relating to a missing person but not always, or perhaps an incident that seems to have no reason for it happening.
The answer comes to me almost immediately.
Over the years, there have been others that experienced what I can only relate as a vision at the time.

When these two incidence happened concerning Hillary and Jeb, I was seated on my rear deck looking out at the mountains, and politics was the furthest thing from my mind.
Out of the blue, in my mind, the vision of Jeb Bush speaking somewhere (I don't know where) stating "It is with a heavy heart that I must suspend my campaign".

Soon after, Hillary, as clear as day(from a room in a hospital) stated, "it's over, Bill is more important".
It appeared to be an ICU unit.
I could see him lying motionless on the bed.
As quickly as these visions came, they were gone.

Physic ability is still under scientific study.
We know some have it, and others do not.
It was extremely vivid what I saw and heard.
Now, time will tell.

Bob.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
CALGUY, I don't think you should defend yourself or make any apologies to naysayers. I'm glad you put it out there because it actually might help, and I believe you had this experience.

I don't care what other people think of my ideas because it's none of my business. No matter what you do in life, someone will always say, "Pfft."
Agreed. Listen to your gut.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-04-2015, 04:12 AM
 
8,275 posts, read 3,632,323 times
Reputation: 9920
Thanks calguy - some people don't believe in things unless there is physical evidence to support it and that's their right but I'm not so close minded.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-04-2015, 06:38 AM
 
Location: Inland Empire, Calif
2,885 posts, read 5,276,805 times
Reputation: 2792
The thing that removes any credibility from your dream is your stating hillary would drop out of the race because of a major health issue with Bill. Hill doesn't give a flying damn whether or not Bill is alive or dead, and no chance she would drop out just because he was on his deathbed. If anything, she would use it to get sympathy and a few more votes.
You talking about a person with no heart and no soul, bill being sick or dying wouldn't even begin to phase her cold, black heart. Frankly, I believe she would be up in the clouds thrilled if that worthless serial cheater would drop dead tomorrow, then she wouldn't have to share the spotlight.
Please don't raise the nations hopes by saying bill is headed for some retribution.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-04-2015, 06:40 AM
 
Location: Texas
34,490 posts, read 14,578,264 times
Reputation: 8927
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Trust me, I am not kidding, and this is a serious matter.
This is not to be taken lightheartedly, and joked about.

Bob.
because you said so with no proof? Not all of us are Obamabots.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-04-2015, 07:25 AM
 
Location: Sunny Florida
7,136 posts, read 11,856,099 times
Reputation: 9516
Calguy, I believe some people are blessed with psychic ability not physic. I sure hate these text to voice and autocorrect misspellings. Thank you for being brave enough to post your visions here and I'm sorry you are getting ridiculed for them. Time will tell if you are right. However, if your visions come to fruition I predict the naysayers will become very quiet.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-04-2015, 07:34 AM
 
Location: Sonoran Desert
35,253 posts, read 45,342,573 times
Reputation: 24198
While I do not believe in your or anyone's ability to foresee the future, both of your visions are events that have a decent probability of happening and would not be much of a surprise. Bush's parents are old and their days are numbered and Clinton, too, has health issues that could blossom into something serious. If either event comes to pass I will not be impressed at all by your "powers".
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:47 PM.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top