U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2015, 12:25 AM

7,490 posts, read 9,197,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
While I do not believe in your or anyone's ability to foresee the future, both of your visions are events that have a decent probability of happening and would not be much of a surprise. Bush's parents are old and their days are numbered and Clinton, too, has health issues that could blossom into something serious. If either event comes to pass I will not be impressed at all by your "powers".
In answer to a comment in post #17, this was not a "dream".
It was an event while wide awake.

Now, the event did not distinguish who may have passed in the bush family.
It may have been His wife, or may have been his brother.
I just don't know.

Bob.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2015, 01:01 AM

4,477 posts, read 2,234,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
For many years now, I have had a fundamental ability at times, to see future events.
I have, after hearing of an incident involving missing people, been able to tell what happened to that person, and where they may be found.
Most recently involving a missing young gal who went missing after leaving a new years eve party in California.
I told people where she would be found, and the circumstances surrounding her untimely death, and it turned out exactly as I had predicted, right down to her being found in a steep ravine, next to her car.

I had two distinct "visions" a couple of nights ago, within one hour of each other.
I hesitated to post those visions,but they were extremely real, and should be noted.
Neither may not come true, but knowing my track record with such things, they may be ahead for both Hillary, and Jeb Bush.

The first I had was that Jeb is going to suspend his campaign due to a death in his family.
I couldn't see when,just the fact that he will suspend the campaign.
Hillary will give up her bid for the presidency because her husband will have a major health issue.
Again, I cant say exactly when, however both incidences have been very clear to me.
I would hope neither of these happen, but I have good indications that they may.

Bob.
Kudos for putting it in writing with a date attached. That takes balls!

Old 07-06-2015, 07:25 AM

36,368 posts, read 37,105,148 times
Can I give you a tip? Don't put down "Los Angeles" as your location or call yourself "Calguy" and people will be more receptive to your visions.

Old 07-06-2015, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Can I give you a tip? Don't put down "Los Angeles" as your location or call yourself "Calguy" and people will be more receptive to your visions.
Not sure what you mean by your comment, but I can tell you this, the most receptive person to my visions is myself.
I know them to be fact.
I never ask that anyone believe in what I see.
It is not important that they believe.
I just put this out there so others can make their own assessment.

Bob.

Old 07-06-2015, 02:29 PM

7,801 posts, read 9,324,481 times
Actually, I remember reading a book called "Blood Feud" by Edward Klein about the inter-party fights between the "Clintonistas" and the "Obamans" and Klein states that Bill Clinton is basically on borrowed time with a steadily worsening heart condition, and that Bill has supposedly "coached" Hillary on what to do if he should die/become critically ill during the campaign - make the most out of it and get the sympathy vote.

Old 07-06-2015, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Actually, I remember reading a book called "Blood Feud" by Edward Klein about the inter-party fights between the "Clintonistas" and the "Obamans" and Klein states that Bill Clinton is basically on borrowed time with a steadily worsening heart condition, and that Bill has supposedly "coached" Hillary on what to do if he should die/become critically ill during the campaign - make the most out of it and get the sympathy vote.
I can't say anything about what you posted.
I only know what I 'saw", and "heard".

Bob.

Old 07-06-2015, 02:45 PM

6,272 posts, read 5,942,016 times
I can't believe some of the ignorant comments on here. Some people have psychic ability and others do not. What everyone should have is an open mind, which is woefully absent here.

It will be interesting to see if your visions match reality.

Old 07-15-2015, 10:16 AM

27,090 posts, read 27,138,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
For many years now, I have had a fundamental ability at times, to see future events.
I have, after hearing of an incident involving missing people, been able to tell what happened to that person, and where they may be found.
Most recently involving a missing young gal who went missing after leaving a new years eve party in California.
I told people where she would be found, and the circumstances surrounding her untimely death, and it turned out exactly as I had predicted, right down to her being found in a steep ravine, next to her car.

I had two distinct "visions" a couple of nights ago, within one hour of each other.
I hesitated to post those visions,but they were extremely real, and should be noted.
Neither may not come true, but knowing my track record with such things, they may be ahead for both Hillary, and Jeb Bush.

The first I had was that Jeb is going to suspend his campaign due to a death in his family.
I couldn't see when,just the fact that he will suspend the campaign.
Hillary will give up her bid for the presidency because her husband will have a major health issue.
Again, I cant say exactly when, however both incidences have been very clear to me.
I would hope neither of these happen, but I have good indications that they may.

Bob.
Please don't take into account, anyone or anything that choses to mock you or leave mean posts....

I wouldn't at all be surprised about Bill, b/c not to long ago, I remember seeing him and he looked awful, matter of fact, I said that to myself how awful he looked.....

Very sickly....

Old 07-15-2015, 10:17 AM

27,090 posts, read 27,138,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
I can't believe some of the ignorant comments on here. Some people have psychic ability and others do not. What everyone should have is an open mind, which is woefully absent here.

It will be interesting to see if your visions match reality.
oh, the past say, 5 years, I've noted on this forum how utterly angry and impossible some people are to things they don't understand....anything outside their realm of belief is just not going to be considered.

it's ok, they are only showing "their" ignorance....

Old 07-15-2015, 10:55 AM

11,758 posts, read 6,298,050 times
So, CALGUY what other visions (political or otherwise) have turned out to be true?

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections