U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2015, 06:44 AM

27,100 posts, read 44,776,314 times

Advertisements

The media is so crazy and just this morning they can't get enough of using the name Trump in every sentence as they know it will pay for their salaries! Christie was interviewed and almost every sentence was a question about Trump!

I'm glad Trump didn't apologize and hope he won't do so as why would he be responsible for someone else!

We saw how well McCain did when he was running and how well Obama did for all the offending words his pastor and Obama himself said about others.

When Obama apologizes to the cops and others than Trump may want to consider it so we know what year to expect it! Never!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2015, 06:57 AM

30,268 posts, read 15,078,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
The media is so crazy and just this morning they can't get enough of using the name Trump in every sentence as they know it will pay for their salaries! Christie was interviewed and almost every sentence was a question about Trump!

I'm glad Trump didn't apologize and hope he won't do so as why would he be responsible for someone else!

We saw how well McCain did when he was running and how well Obama did for all the offending words his pastor and Obama himself said about others.

When Obama apologizes to the cops and others than Trump may want to consider it so we know what year to expect it! Never!
Given your opinion of Obama, my question is simple - Do you really want a candidate who you consider to be no better than Obama, or do you think Mr. Trump should take the high road and do what's right?

Old 09-18-2015, 07:29 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,589,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

Most important point made on this Forum EVER.

You ARE EXACTLY RIGHT!!!

Idiot Willie Geist of Mornin' Joe made a FOOL of himself attacking Trump. Geist knows nothing about why Trump won't back down. ALL the corrupt Networks are filled with FOOLS.

There Agenda is GODLESS NEW AGE Garbage.

Old 09-18-2015, 07:45 AM

21,097 posts, read 12,700,168 times
My 92 yo slightly racist mother was in the process of dying when all that noise about Jeremiah Wright came out. She was disturbed by what the news said about the sermons, so we watched many of Them on You Tube.

By the time the damn America sermon was over she was standing up shouting Amen.

Try watching them. You might learn something. Imagine yourself being black and being relegated to the back of the bus or a colored water fountain. Or needing to pee while shopping downtown and having to get on the bus to go home because there was no restroom for COLOREDS. Try to imagine volunteering to defend this nation during WW2, coming home with the GI bill and not being able to purchase a house because of the color of your skin. Imagine your church depositing the weekly collections in a bank that would not loan to anybody in the congregation because they were black.

Ya get my drift? What would you think or do in those conditions?

That man at the Trump rally needed to be set straight. In this country one is presumed to be innocent until proven guilty even if they are Muslim or somebody I do not trust.

Trump is an idiot. Half of what he says he would do is not possible. And we are headed for Idocracy.

Old 09-18-2015, 08:58 AM

16,448 posts, read 13,821,788 times
The only reason you are wishing that Trump needed to “set straight” the guy is because you know it will hurt him. Did McCain win when he grabbed the microphone and chastised that women? Obama even called his grandma racist. Did he apologize?

Old 09-18-2015, 09:03 AM

38,861 posts, read 24,207,525 times
Talking Caution...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post

You ARE EXACTLY RIGHT!!!

Idiot Willie Geist of Mornin' Joe made a FOOL of himself attacking Trump. Geist knows nothing about why Trump won't back down. ALL the corrupt Networks are filled with FOOLS.

Irrational hatred can make one an idiot.

Caution advised...

Old 09-18-2015, 09:13 AM

11,757 posts, read 6,696,883 times
Quote:

You ARE EXACTLY RIGHT!!!

Last night you mentioned that you were watching Chris Matthews. Now Morning Joe. Conservatives might be the only ones tuning into MSNBC. I can tell you that liberals and progressives nowadays don't watch MSNBC, hence their pathetic rating.

Mick

Old 09-18-2015, 09:30 AM

11,757 posts, read 6,696,883 times
Mr. Trump does not have to apologize for a lunatic a-hole supporter of his. However, he missed a great opportunity to make fans of moderate Republicans, Independents and Democrats. Senator McCain gained a lot of respect for doing what he did among the non-wacko bird electorates. His words, not mine. Yes, he did lose but he had too many flaws, as any Republican apologist will tell you.

To me, the amazing part of what Mr. Trump said is this: ""We're going to be looking at a lot of different things. You know, a lot of people are saying that and a lot of people are saying that bad things are happening. We're going to be looking at that and many other things." That's quite lame. Look into kicking out all Muslims? He's got Hispanics covered previously, so only if he kicks out blacks and Asians . . . . . oh, wait, I see....

Mick

Old 09-18-2015, 09:35 AM

587 posts, read 359,412 times
I don't expect Trump apologize because this is all consistent with his racist agenda.

I think it will escalate. We will pretty soon be hearing the n word and words in his rallies. Let's not forget his followers are very passionate.

Old 09-18-2015, 09:39 AM

21,097 posts, read 12,700,168 times
Quote:

You ARE EXACTLY RIGHT!!!

McCain did not lose the election. He threw it. By the time he got the nomination, the writing was on the wall. All the high paid prognosticators and politicians missed the coming meltdown.

The media is controlled by less than 50 people. The newspapers, the networks, cable, publishing, movies, all of it., Most of the American public does not know the difference between the CSM and the National Enquirer. The world knows what the owners want us to know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections