Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2015, 02:36 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,088 times

Advertisements

Hannity's Panel were united in their assessment of CNN running an idiotic Debate in style.

Peter Johnson said Jake Tapper acted like a grammar school Tattle Tale running from one school kid to another saying, ''Did you hear what he said about you?''

The Hannity panel all laughed and Agreed. Hannity said CNN tried to have a GOP - WWE Smackdown.

Old 09-17-2015, 03:50 AM

11,780 posts, read 5,789,903 times
Personally, I thought it was a good debate. I got to know more about the candidates and their beliefs. Fox is doing anything it can to try to recover from their lousy debate which to me was more of a WWE Smackdown - Fox / JEB vs. Trump.

Old 09-17-2015, 04:03 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,301,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Hannity's Panel were united in their assessment of CNN running an idiotic Debate in style.

Peter Johnson said Jake Tapper acted like a grammar school Tattle Tale running from one school kid to another saying, ''Did you hear what he said about you?''

The Hannity panel all laughed and Agreed. Hannity said CNN tried to have a GOP - WWE Smackdown.
I agree completely, and I can't stand Wolf Blitzer either. These people are so boring! I noticed that every time the candidates were about to make their point, the moderators tried to shut them up with, "Thank you ..." Fortunately, the candidates wouldn't let them, and kept talking. The moderators didn't want them to make their points. That was clear.

Old 09-17-2015, 04:07 AM

2,366 posts, read 1,646,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Personally, I thought it was a good debate. I got to know more about the candidates and their beliefs. Fox is doing anything it can to try to recover from their lousy debate which to me was more of a WWE Smackdown - Fox / JEB vs. Trump.
You gotta be kidding. Both debates were similar in that they were geared towards ambushing Trump. But they failed miserably. Trump won the debate again with 60% of the vote in the Drudge Poll.
https://polldaddy.com/poll/9081166/?view=results

Old 09-17-2015, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
You gotta be kidding. Both debates were similar in that they were geared towards ambushing Trump. But they failed miserably. Trump won the debate again with 60% of the vote in the Drudge Poll.
https://polldaddy.com/poll/9081166/?view=results
Good post. Agree!!

Seems Corporate America CONTROLS both CNN and FOX (and MSNBC, ABC, CBS,etc) as if we didn't know. Both Networks, obviously got their 'talking points' from the Corporate 'suits' who universally HATE Donald Trump, and keep sending out their Attack tools, Megyn Kelly, FOX and last night, Jake Tapper, CNN....both of who made it Clear they were pitting the other candidates to 'Gotcha' Trump.

So rotten, bias, and proof, TV Networks are in this to dictate their agendas.

Old 09-17-2015, 04:56 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,711,350 times
Well it got better as it went along, but the first 1/2 hour it was simply "candidate give me your answer and Trump you can now give us yours" We almost turned it off. I can't understand how anyone can think it was better or worse than the FOX debate, just a lot longer and yes, I did enjoy hearing from the other candidates. My opinion, and it is just that: the real loser was Trump. We all have opinions, no one ever asked me mine. When there are 11 people debating it is hard to say who won or lost. I wish there was a way to scale these debates down.

Old 09-17-2015, 05:11 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,932,660 times
LOL - did I just hear Fox News say something about a poll with 67% believing Trump won? It's like something out of the Twighlight Zone - talk, talk, talk, talk about Fiorina and then with a straight face say "67% thought Trump won with Fiorina coming in second at 13%".

Old 09-17-2015, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Well it got better as it went along, but the first 1/2 hour it was simply "candidate give me your answer and Trump you can now give us yours" We almost turned it off. I can't understand how anyone can think it was better or worse than the FOX debate, just a lot longer and yes, I did enjoy hearing from the other candidates. My opinion, and it is just that: the real loser was Trump. We all have opinions, no one ever asked me mine. When there are 11 people debating it is hard to say who won or lost. I wish there was a way to scale these debates down.
Trump, you say the ''real Loser.''

Sounds like you, like CNN, are very bias against Trump?!!

But you sure are wrong about the results of the Debate.

TIME Mag has Trump landslide Winner, 65%

Fiorina next, a distant 14%

Others in single digits.

Old 09-17-2015, 05:29 AM

37,801 posts, read 41,003,240 times
Did Trump have any original questions or was he just Rebuttal Guy? Because he didn't even have to be there. Sourpuss Fiorina stole all of his answers and just padded them. She must have figured out if she steals all of his positions and sounds better doing it, maybe she'll get his voters. I mean seriously, every stinkin' one and nobody seems to have noticed.

Old 09-17-2015, 05:34 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,006,517 times
I thought that the debate flowed quite well, considering the number of people involved. I will note that a debate does involve 'pitting one against another'. Otherwise, it is a series of monologues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections