Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you vote for Trump if he was a Democrat?
Yes Trump is the man 30 60.00%
No I hate Democrats doesn't matter who they are. 11 22.00%
Who is Trump? 6 12.00%
Only if he is a Republican 3 6.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2015, 09:39 AM

9,884 posts, read 10,990,079 times

Advertisements

His message resonates with me.
Yes, I would vote for him no matter his party affiliation.
I would vote for any Demoncrap IF he/she distanced him/her self from obama, which Hill and Joe can't do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2015, 09:42 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,968,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddATX View Post
Well I can't choose any of those options - I'm a democrat and no I wouldn't vote for him if he ran as one. Of course he would NEVER be chosen as the candidate by the democrats, our core base isn't ignorant and hateful enough.
Thanks for the belly laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1K...etailpage#t=31

Old 09-22-2015, 09:46 AM

39,251 posts, read 27,650,711 times
Many are right; it’s not about trusting Trump; it's a collective middle finger to the establishment… Trump isn't stupid, he gets it. He knows the more outrageous, the better.

I still don't know if Trump is trolling all of us, I would be pissed if he is not being serious.

I don't hate President Obama, but I think in the last two decades, Democrats become more and more far left and I don't think this country is ready for that.

Trump wants single-payer health care and that he doesn’t want to completely defund Planned Parenthood. I don’t agree with him but it is not a bad thing to be moderate. A moderate has a special ability to be a liaison between the parties.

Old 09-22-2015, 09:48 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,093,496 times
It would seem, judging from the responses here, that had there been a "Hell, no, I wouldn't vote for him no matter which letter was after his name" choice, it would be the winner. And I would count myself in that category as well.

Old 09-22-2015, 09:52 AM

I want to see some reasons why people won't vote for him no matter what. It seems like many won't give him a chance simply because he is Donald Trump.

I haven't see the reasons, just childish insults.

Old 09-22-2015, 09:56 AM

68,342 posts, read 54,462,599 times
I'd only vote for Trump if he was an (I), I've never particularly liked the guy but I'd vote to smack-down both major parties.

Old 09-22-2015, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I want to see some reasons why people won't vote for him no matter what. It seems like many won't give him a chance simply because he is Donald Trump.

I haven't see the reasons, just childish insults.
Take your last line and apply it to Trump, and you have a pretty good summation of why people won't vote for him. He has given us no reasons to (well, nothing aside from broad, bloviating statements about how he'll get things done simply by virtue of how great he is), but he certainly has engaged in a whole lot of childish insults towards anyone who disagrees with him. Childish is a great word to describe The Donald.

Old 09-22-2015, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Take your last line and apply it to Trump, and you have a pretty good summation of why people won't vote for him. He has given us no reasons to (well, nothing aside from broad, bloviating statements about how he'll get things done simply by virtue of how great he is), but he certainly has engaged in a whole lot of childish insults towards anyone who disagrees with him. Childish is a great word to describe The Donald.
That is because Media only concentrates on Trump's childish behavior. I don't like his behaviors, and they are hard to defend.

But Trump has been very consistent with his policies. Many just choose to ignore.

Example: Trump wants to talk to Putin and establish a good relationship with foreign leaders, Fiorina - the angry faced troll wants to reassure Israel on her first day of imaginary presidency. I love Israel and believe Israel has every single right to defend herself, but this is some messed up priority. Many these Republicans should just run office in Israel already.

Somehow, people won't trust Trump with nuclear weapons, but they trust Fiorina. Fiorina said we should never talk to Russia because Russia is bad actor.

shame.

Old 09-22-2015, 10:18 AM

2,008 posts, read 1,250,184 times
Those poll choices aren't biased at all

Old 09-22-2015, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
That is because Media only concentrates on Trump's childish behavior. I don't like his behaviors, and they are hard to defend.

But Trump has been very consistent with his policies. Many just choose to ignore.

Example: Trump wants to talk to Putin and establish a good relationship with foreign leaders, Fiorina - the angry faced troll wants to reassure Israel on her first day of imaginary presidency. I love Israel and believe Israel has every single right to defend herself, but this is some messed up priority. Many these Republicans should just run office in Israel already.

Somehow, people won't trust Trump with nuclear weapons, but they trust Fiorina. Fiorina said we should never talk to Russia because Russia is bad actor.

shame.
I wouldn't trust either of them, but this thread is about Trump, not Fiorina. And I have no interest in seeing someone whose first line of defense in an argument is to revert to childish insults--as even you, a great Trump supporter--admit he does, as the president of my country.

And before you blame the media, if Trump wouldn't behave like a child, they would have nothing to report on on that front.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections