Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2015, 03:30 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,255,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Responses to your points:

[*]Never said they didn't. Accusation was that I parroted book. I didn't.
Are you this clueless? The accusation is NOT that you parroted book; the accusation IS that you parroted the book but claimed you have never heard of the author. That. Was. Dumb.

Seriously, how many post does it take for you to get it?

Quote:
[*]The only thing incredible here is your focus on the messenger instead of the message. Furthermore, you still haven't answer MY questions.
All you have to do is say, "My bad. I should at least know the name of the author I was quoting. That was dumb. Let's move on."

The only reason the focus is still on you is because you kept denying it happened when everyone saw it happened.

Quote:
[*]This is true. I've spent too much time responding to personal attacks such as this one. But then again, I usually don't say much in my own topics until they have aged a bit. Let the others have their say. So please say something about the topic, instead of WaldoKitty. (I'm guessing you won't)[/list]
I have already written a semi-long post about the topic, none of which you responded to. Did you lose your reading glasses or something? There seems to be a common theme with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2015, 07:18 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,935,080 times
Quote:
Why is this a problem? Are you saying that it's all a big lie?
I'm saying it's a problem because Klein is known to be unreliable. That would be why the Daily Mail article goes to the trouble to attribute the story to Klein, not once, but multiple times. So that the Daily Mail doesn't incur liability. Because Klein isn't about telling the truth, he's about making money off his books.

Old 09-29-2015, 08:44 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,409,393 times
Why are conservatives on this forum so misogynistic?

Old 09-29-2015, 08:48 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,710,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
Why are conservatives on this forum so misogynistic?
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Are you this clueless?.
More insult given as argument. No point to respond beyond this.

This seems to be the only way The King's supporters can address her issues.

Old 09-29-2015, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I'm saying it's a problem because Klein is known to be unreliable. That would be why the Daily Mail article goes to the trouble to attribute the story to Klein, not once, but multiple times. So that the Daily Mail doesn't incur liability. Because Klein isn't about telling the truth, he's about making money off his books.
So you refuse to answer the question that you believe the story that Bill Clinton sent Hillary to Spielberg, to be a big lie?

Old 09-29-2015, 08:54 AM

Quote:

This is what the King's supporters do as there is no real defense for Hillary Clinton to be President.
Actually, this, what you are doing, is what Hillary haters do. You linked an article from the Daily Mail which made it clear multiple times that it was referencing a dubious author about a dubious story. You attacked other people claiming they had not read the article, while at the same time claiming that you knew nothing about the dubious author, even though that dubious author was cited as the source repeatedly in the article you are sourcing.

You have zero corroboration for Klein's excerpt, yet you accept it wholesale and then try to justify your hatred for Hillary based on a story that isn't just dubious, but just doesn't make sense.

Old 09-29-2015, 08:57 AM

Quote:
So you refuse to answer the question that you believe the story that Bill Clinton sent Hillary to Spielberg, to be a big lie?
Spielberg is a friend of the Clintons to be sure. But if you want to learn how to handle a crowd, how to appear to be sociable and friendly, how to connect with people, you wouldn't turn to Spielberg. If you could, you'd turn to Bill Clinton, one of the best glad-handers in history. And guess what? Bill Clinton's wife can turn to him for advice and help!

Old 09-29-2015, 09:02 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,409,393 times
Quote:

This seems to be the only way The King's supporters can address her issues.
That's a funny and hypocritical response. BTW, I'm not a Hillary "supporter."

Old 09-29-2015, 11:45 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,394,442 times
Quote:
Spielberg is a friend of the Clintons to be sure. But if you want to learn how to handle a crowd, how to appear to be sociable and friendly, how to connect with people, you wouldn't turn to Spielberg. If you could, you'd turn to Bill Clinton, one of the best glad-handers in history. And guess what? Bill Clinton's wife can turn to him for advice and help!

So you admit that Hillary is nothing but a "glorified housewife".

Old 09-29-2015, 01:36 PM

Quote:
....Hillary haters ......
I don't hate Hillary Clinton. Hate requires respect.

When will you answer the simple question? Do you think the entire story about Bill Clinton forcing Hillary to take acting lessons from Spieldberg, is a big lie?

You keep going on and on about me yet I'm not running for US President Dear Heart. Please answer the question concerning topic. If not, then you really don't have anything more to add as your opinion of me is irrelevant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
That's a funny and hypocritical response. BTW, I'm not a Hillary "supporter."
Sounds like you support her to me. Well no matter. I ask you the same question too. Please let us know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections