Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2015, 04:59 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,675,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
and please excuse me for being slow here, and I am a very slow stupid person.

Are you disagreeing with me? If so, what exactly are you disagreeing here?

By the way, I know you like the Libertarian to win, I signed up to help Gary Johnson once because I knew a very important person in the Libertarian party. But I won't waste my time for something I don't fully understand (the libertarian party that is) Not to say the party is bad, the party is obviously full of smart ones. But Rand Paul's policy I happen to agree with, So I support him.

No, lily mae...you are not stupid in Anyway. But, because you have a unique, real nice sorta Child-like quality (I sincerely mean this as a Strong compliment) ...a few misguided LOSERS, you know, Smug, arrogant ''know-it-alls'' who disagree with you, try to insult you. IGNORE Them.

You are REAL. That's rare and refreshing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2015, 05:27 PM

39,340 posts, read 27,731,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
No, lily mae...you are not stupid in Anyway. But, because you have a unique, real nice sorta Child-like quality (I sincerely mean this as a Strong compliment) ...a few misguided LOSERS, you know, Smug, arrogant ''know-it-alls'' who disagree with you, try to insult you. IGNORE Them.

You are REAL. That's rare and refreshing.
Thanks You are too sweet.

Old 10-01-2015, 12:21 AM

37,809 posts, read 41,107,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
When you remove all of the filters, the Wouldn't Vote crowd comes in first with 25% while the Donald has 24.7%.
Do you expect the Democrats to vote for the Republican choices?

Old 10-01-2015, 06:01 AM

77,771 posts, read 105,005,765 times
Again, we are seeing just how nutty these polls really are. I am not saying this based on a like or dislike from Rand Paul or anyone else, I am simply pointing out none can be taken too seriously right now. Certainly not just one, that obviously has a lot of holes in it.

Old 10-01-2015, 06:54 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,144,650 times
I love how Reuters presents this interactive poll. The filters are very informative. The poll results, on the other hand, seem to indicate an outlier.

Mick

Old 10-01-2015, 07:02 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,993,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post

Orange cty where?
Orange County California not Orange County Florida.

Old 10-01-2015, 10:46 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,754,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
I love how Reuters presents this interactive poll. The filters are very informative. The poll results, on the other hand, seem to indicate an outlier.

Mick
It will be interesting to see the averages in advance of the next debate.

The current WSJ and PPP polls are not very positive for Sen. Paul:

"By this measure, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul is facing long odds. Some 58% of Republican primary voters said they could not envision supporting Mr. Paul, the largest share for any of the GOP candidates polling in the top 10."

Poll Shows Why Rand Paul Is in Danger of Becoming an Also-Ran - Washington Wire - WSJ

"In June Rand Paul was polling at 12% in North Carolina. By July, that was down to 7%. In August that was down to 3%. And now he has so little support that it rounds down to 0- he does have a few supporters, but it's not enough to even round up to 1%. The basement level showing for Paul is similar to what we've found a lot of other places recently."

Public Policy Polling: Rand Paul

Old 10-03-2015, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Again, we are seeing just how nutty these polls really are. I am not saying this based on a like or dislike from Rand Paul or anyone else, I am simply pointing out none can be taken too seriously right now. Certainly not just one, that obviously has a lot of holes in it.
Yes but it's fun to play with for the public since you can filter it a lot of different ways including multiple filters.

Old 10-03-2015, 09:23 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,339,876 times
This thread has been out of date for a while now. There has been a slew of polls since. Paul is even lower now.

Old 10-03-2015, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
This thread has been out of date for a while now. There has been a slew of polls since. Paul is even lower now.
If you filter for Likely Republican Primary voter, it's 30% of the sample size.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections