Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2015, 09:00 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,848,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
During their interview on MSNBC regarding Obama and Rupert Murdoch, Carson stated that "Obama could have done more for the black community". Andrea than asked something to the effect: "what, are you more black than Obama"? Like really? Did your poop shoot just lose it's lock?

Look, I consider myself a reasonable person but the cable news liberal media are really a bunch of nerds. I am not talking about all liberals but most of the black framed eye glass wearing freak shows. Always giggling, always being sarcastic out of context, flaring their hands like some mad scientists in trying to score a point with their 60 and up viewers. They seem so forced. I just doesn't seem sincere at all...

And the more I think about it, I really think there is a commonalty of being a blank and being blank. The brain is so wired differently that it is unbelievable.
Nothing to do about blackness...it's all liberal vs. conservative...and you know which side the Andrea babe is on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2015, 11:12 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,710,616 times
Three big mistakes being made here.

• That Andrea Mitchell has anything relevant to say.
  • That MSNBC is some sort of news source. (and before some yao yao raises up Fox, I would add ANY American corporate news channel.)
  • Those who continue to fight the false war of "liberal" vs "conservative", DNC vs GOP, my news channel is better than your news channel, ad nauseam, etc. There is no relevant difference.

Old 10-11-2015, 12:42 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,580,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
So, you're black and you are better off? In what ways?

Others, not so much: Under Obama, Blacks Are Worse Off -- Far Worse - Larry Elder - Page full and Race Gap: Blacks Fall Further Behind Under Obama

And Obama's amnesty for those illegally entering the country would hurt who the most: Obama Amnesty Would Hurt Black Americans

So, thank God, Obama and the Democrats are almost finished.

Obviously, Obama not being qualified is a good reason to not want someone another unqualified POTUS but it would be nice to have someone like Carson or Trump who are least patriotic to our country, familiar with OUR history, actually have the ability to see where the country is headed if nothing is done, etc. Both Trump and Carson show this. We have 3 branches of government, well, except in the case of King Obama and his reign of terror, but generally the President doesn't make all the decisions by themselves, they have staff that also advise and an intelligent President would not attempt to act alone and do harm to the US unless, like in Obama's case, he has an axe to grind. Less than 468 days before the Demorats are done!

Wouldn't it be nice to have an intelligent president? Boy, it has a been a long while.

The best of the candidates will be trashed by the Democrats and those not qualified to vote anyway so "big deal".
I'm not seeing that much intelligence in the Republican frontrunners thus far. Carson - Nope. Fiorina - Nope.
Trump - better than the first two but has to up his game besides calling his opponents stoopid and ugly. Let's see - Huckabee who aligns himself with Kim Davis and currently, the Duggar's to sell his videos; Ron Paul I kinda like but a little too 'Ayn Rand' for me. Bush ~ 'my brother kept America safe'? Nope. Cruz - his own peers can't stand him.

With regard to "King Obama's reign of terror' have we counted the number of executive orders issued by other Presidents? Tell me how Obama's compares. I'm curious.

Old 10-11-2015, 02:51 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,833,058 times
Still waiting for the link that supports this thread.

Old 10-11-2015, 04:57 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,138,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
During their interview on MSNBC regarding Obama and Rupert Murdoch, Carson stated that "Obama could have done more for the black community". Andrea than asked something to the effect: "what, are you more black than Obama"? Like really? Did your poop shoot just lose it's lock?

Look, I consider myself a reasonable person but the cable news liberal media are really a bunch of nerds. I am not talking about all liberals but most of the black framed eye glass wearing freak shows. Always giggling, always being sarcastic out of context, flaring their hands like some mad scientists in trying to score a point with their 60 and up viewers. They seem so forced. I just doesn't seem sincere at all...

And the more I think about it, I really think there is a commonalty of being a blank and being blank. The brain is so wired differently that it is unbelievable.
So, here is the link to the video of this interview. The segment in question begins at 8:30. Carson: Republican Party Will Thrive With House Chaos

Mitchell asked Dr. Carson if Murdoch was being fair in saying that Dr. Carson is more "black" than President Obama. That's outrageous?

If thou shalt seek rage, thou shalt find it.

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections