Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2015, 11:12 PM

39,504 posts, read 27,870,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
This woman is not ok. Look at her eye movement and the comments she makes. "I love him". I insist some of the drugs she intended to smuggle to the U.S. must have exploded in her stomach and gone directly to her brain.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2pAaMURZp_k
lol law of attraction?

Did this lady have a crush on Trump? haha

anyway,

This lady is lovely, she does't seem to have any prejudice or hatred in her heart. She has a cute personality.

Donald handled the situation pretty well. It is nice that this hispanic lady has something positive to say about Donald Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2015, 11:23 PM

8,069 posts, read 7,011,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
^Ridiculous comment! Are you even aware that when people swallow those bags of drugs and the bag ruptures in their stomach, death comes quickly? Find a link that shows she died. You won't be able to.
of course I am. I still think Myriam Witcher has some mental issues. Trumpetardation?

Old 10-11-2015, 12:05 AM

22,586 posts, read 12,161,204 times
Quote:
of course I am. I still think Myriam Witcher has some mental issues. Trumpetardation?
You are obsessed with Trump. Why is that? And what do you care if she likes Trump or not? What's it to you?

Old 10-11-2015, 12:26 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,678,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
lol law of attraction?

Did this lady have a crush on Trump? haha

anyway,

This lady is lovely, she does't seem to have any prejudice or hatred in her heart. She has a cute personality.

Donald handled the situation pretty well. It is nice that this hispanic lady has something positive to say about Donald Trump.
Terrific post, lily Mae !!

This 'cute' and as you say, Lovely lady attracted Donald's attention because he saw how Sweet and Real she was.

And it shows how sensitive Mr. Trump is to real decent people!! I was so impressed with Trump's eye for genuine people. That is a good example of how and why Trump has been successful. He has perception and insight of who to choose to be on his Team.

Old 10-11-2015, 12:34 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,678,282 times
Quote:
Perhaps it's you who has "issues" pal. Who anointed you Judge of a sweet lady who is Happy for Trump and his candidacy?

Your opinion is ludicrous and vile, in my opinion!!

Old 10-11-2015, 01:05 AM

4,668 posts, read 3,926,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Trump predicts that Rand Paul will drop out soon. This seems reasonable prediction.

Oh the other hand, and as big disappointment to many here in Election Forum at CD, Trump says he's Never Dropping Out. So another CD conspiracy theory put to rest.

Donald Trump says Rand Paul looks like he's out but I'm NEVER dropping out | Daily Mail Online

Trump with Hispanic Super Fan at Huge Las Vegas Event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xe5FYDhdx8
I'm not really a Paul supporter. But I've heard Trump say this 3 times over the last couple months. If he keeps saying it, it will eventually become true... because Paul isn't going to win it. Of course, when Paul does drop out everyone will be like, oh wow, Trump really saw that coming!
Trump really just wants to embarrass Paul imo. Paul just needs to stop the attacks on Trump, quiet down, and drop out in a month or so to save himself some face.

Old 10-11-2015, 01:19 AM

37,954 posts, read 17,975,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Terrific post, lily Mae !!

This 'cute' and as you say, Lovely lady attracted Donald's attention because he saw how Sweet and Real she was.

And it shows how sensitive Mr. Trump is to real decent people!! I was so impressed with Trump's eye for genuine people. That is a good example of how and why Trump has been successful. He has perception and insight of who to choose to be on his Team.
How sensitive was Trump when he tried to steal Vera Cokings house in order to build a parking lot? You Trumpbots are every bit as bad as the Obamabots.
He's a flip flopping salesman who'll tell you want you want to hear.

Old 10-11-2015, 03:03 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,806,429 times
Quote:
How embarrassing. .....
Why would you be embarrassed?

Edit: Opps. NVM. I read your subsequent posts in this topic. You did embarrass yourself.

Old 10-11-2015, 03:22 AM

3,062 posts, read 7,066,011 times
It was 'funny' when GB was elected president, twice. It was funny when BO was elected, twice. If DT is elected president, it will just be business as usual. Another weirdo in the White House.

Old 10-11-2015, 04:52 AM

12,088 posts, read 5,976,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
I'd like some member of the press to get this whackjob woman's background story.

Personally - I'd like to see your background story as you continue to troll these boards without contributing any rational information or comments. We clearly know how you will vote and your comments are only left to provoke instead of discuss the topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections