Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2015, 12:05 PM

667 posts, read 942,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I just think we need to diversify our immigration numbers. Far too many from one ethnic group (Latinos) are allowed in here while as you said Europeans and others get the short end of the stick. How about we equalize our immigration numbers? Equal portions of Latinos, Europeans, etc. It would be fair and aid in assimilation rather than colonization. Who could argue with "equality"? Well, I know some that would argue that is being anti-Latino to not allow them to continue to get the larger piece of the pie but that makes no sense at all only in their deluded, ethnocentric minds. They obviously don't know the meaning of the word "equality".
Only these immigrants shall be allow to entry the country, which we need for our economy and preservation of our heritage.

Old 10-11-2015, 12:07 PM

667 posts, read 942,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
A president can't abolish a law.

The process is this -

The president develops legislation repealing the Act and tries to convince Congress to pass it. They of course will be free to amend it. *IF* Congress can pass a bill - and the current state of Congress should not make anyone overly optimistic - then the bill is sent to the president, who then decides whether the changes are acceptable - if so, the president signs the bill.
I hope Trump get it.

Old 10-11-2015, 12:34 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,688,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronOB View Post
Only these immigrants shall be allow to entry the country, which we need for our economy and preservation of our heritage.
I'm a native American. How come you guys want to preserve your heritage, yet at the same time, destroy ours?

Old 10-11-2015, 01:52 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,816,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronOB View Post
I hope Trump get it.
Hope away. The fact is, no matter what he promises you in exchange for your vote, he will not have the power by himself to abolish the law.

Old 10-11-2015, 01:59 PM

26,062 posts, read 22,263,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I'm a native American. How come you guys want to preserve your heritage, yet at the same time, destroy ours?
It would be up to you to preserve your heritage in today's world, not so much in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Hope away. The fact is, no matter what he promises you in exchange for your vote, he will not have the power by himself to abolish the law.
Darn! I thought a president could do anything with an "executive order" or so Obama has led me to think.

Trump is the man and don't listen to anyone that tells you otherwise. I would also like to see Carson as VP. Both are just over-the-top intelligent and patriotic. They know what the right thing is to do for their people, we, the citizens of the United States of America.

I think a lot of politicians have just gone with the crowd but when we "mix it up", they'll get onboard especially if the people that elect them light a fire under their seats!

Old 10-11-2015, 02:08 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,587,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Don't get upset. Just wait. Their time is coming. "Habla espanol??"

Old 10-11-2015, 02:15 PM

587 posts, read 380,682 times
Anyone who wants to preserve a race, has issues. k

Who cares? LOL...conserve species, things that matter, not freaking skin tones.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c4_UiUrRcbg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections