Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 09:33 PM

2,334 posts, read 2,659,965 times

Advertisements

Here's the latest:

Donald Trump sent Vanity Fair editor Graydon Carter pictures of his hands | Daily Mail Online

It's become an almost everyday "who's he slammed now-fest," and I think the novelty is wearing off. What happens when he begins insulting his supporters, his coalition, when they even mildly disagree with him?

If he loses, he'll blame the ineptitude of his supporters. You meet him, he's great with a crowd, he tells you you're beautiful like Kojak, then gets back in his limo or plane and talks about how fat, ugly, or stupid everyone was.

Is this what we've come to? Is this the person we want to represent us internationally, in the face of war and illegal immigration? He "hates the Mexicans," then he "loves the Mexicans." Changes his tune to suit the climate of the day.

He's apparently even changed his mind about Reagan. Everyone hails Reagan as the last great president, and I can't begin to imagine what Ronald Reagan would have to say about this playground bullying, but somehow I don't think it would be complimentary.

Donald Trump: Reagan Was A Con Man Who Couldn't 'Deliver The Goods' | ThinkProgress
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2015, 09:40 PM

36,753 posts, read 14,907,546 times
Okay, you're not voting for Trump.

We get the picture.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:44 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,371,168 times
Is that all he said about Reagan? You should write headlines for the National Enquirer.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:45 PM

1,733 posts, read 953,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
Here's the latest:

Donald Trump sent Vanity Fair editor Graydon Carter pictures of his hands | Daily Mail Online

It's become an almost everyday "who's he slammed now-fest," and I think the novelty is wearing off. What happens when he begins insulting his supporters, his coalition, when they even mildly disagree with him?

If he loses, he'll blame the ineptitude of his supporters. You meet him, he's great with a crowd, he tells you you're beautiful like Kojak, then gets back in his limo or plane and talks about how fat, ugly, or stupid everyone was.

Is this what we've come to? Is this the person we want to represent us internationally, in the face of war and illegal immigration? He "hates the Mexicans," then he "loves the Mexicans." Changes his tune to suit the climate of the day.

He's apparently even changed his mind about Reagan. Everyone hails Reagan as the last great president, and I can't begin to imagine what Ronald Reagan would have to say about this playground bullying, but somehow I don't think it would be complimentary.

Donald Trump: Reagan Was A Con Man Who Couldn't 'Deliver The Goods' | ThinkProgress
NO. Re Mexicans, he clarified his position to illegals, not legal citizens. But, no. And I have noticed he is cleaning up his rhetoric, but relapses from time to time. FWIW, I have called his campaign office to complain about his attacks on other candidates. Has anyone else here done the same? I support Trump, but he needs to clean up his language.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:52 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,371,168 times
Did you also ask him to read off the teleprompter? It will clean up his language. You want to unmake Trump. Not gonna happen.

Old 10-25-2015, 10:13 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,593,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
Here's the latest:

Yep, Looks like it could be.

So OK, You tried, and it didn't work. E-Mail Hillary and tell her you failed in Trump Stomping.

Frankly, I think its refreshing to hear him talk about other Candidates with out being Politically Correct. There is no reason for him to spare their feelings. Who does he have to be "Nice" too? His competition?

He hates Illegal Aliens. He is allowed to do that. I hate them myself. I have nothing against Mexicans either, as long as they aren't illegal aliens. SO what's wrong with that?

You must have Trump confused with Hillary, on the changing tunes thingy. She is like a Chameleon. Changes Colors to fit her surroundings.

Old 10-25-2015, 10:16 PM

24,437 posts, read 27,155,735 times
If all you watch is liberal media 10 second clips then that's all you'll see of him. It's no different than watching Hannity talking about a liberal. Why are people so bias they can't see through this? Or better yet, why are people so lazy they can't watch speeches in their entirety?

Old 10-25-2015, 10:30 PM

4,885 posts, read 5,039,215 times
Even better question; Are any of the candidates, anyone you would want as President of the U.S.?

Old 10-25-2015, 10:31 PM

41,109 posts, read 25,837,329 times
If Hillary's antics are good enough for the left then Trumps antics are good.

Old 10-25-2015, 11:07 PM

24,437 posts, read 27,155,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Even better question; Are any of the candidates, anyone you would want as President of the U.S.?
I'd be really happy with Trump or Clinton
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections