Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2015, 06:32 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,458,041 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
According to the Center for American Progress,

A statement about liking Mexico so much, they should go back, is a giveaway of xenophobia.
If it is, then being "xenophobic" is a good thing.

"Xenophobic"....yet another term (like "racist") that is now meaningless thanks to indiscriminate name-calling by liberals and leftists -- who themselves are racist against whites and filled with hatred for European accomplishments....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2015, 06:34 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,458,041 times
Quote:
Yes, and Romney was supposed to win in a landslide too, at least, according to conservatives.
No, he wasn't.

No one except Dick Morris predicted that.

And he used to work for Bill and Hillary.

That proves nothing.

You're really into this, aren't you?

LOL

Old 11-15-2015, 06:45 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,752,044 times
Quote:
According to the Center for American Progress, A statement about liking Mexico so much, they should go back, is a giveaway of xenophobia.
You didn't read your own link. It clearly states the majority of illegals come from Mexico and they outnumber legal residents from Mexico. Blows a hole in the argument that you try to make.

That's always the danger of posting from agenda sites as fact.

Old 11-15-2015, 06:47 AM

6,625 posts, read 5,034,754 times
Quote:
When some charismatic political figure demonizes a particular ethnic group and calls for their deportation, I think of this:
I never quite understood why white nationalist are so enamored with third Reich mantra, post after post railing against multiculturalism which of course was Hitler's big theme when he lived in Austria.

Old 11-15-2015, 07:32 AM

11,921 posts, read 5,892,027 times
Now who's racist? It is not white nationalism to want to protect your citizens, your economy, your educational standards - which keep being dumbed down so the less fortunate can succeed. America is the land of opportunity - we allow legal immigration and once you attain that - you work hard and achieve the American dream - Americans - whites, blacks, Asians and Hispanics are sick of being here legally, whether born here or immigrated here, to have illegals - no matter where they come from cross our borders and threaten everything we have achieved.

There is nothing racist about it - only you libs like to label people.

Old 11-15-2015, 07:54 AM

412 posts, read 453,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
No, he wasn't.

No one except Dick Morris predicted that.

And he used to work for Bill and Hillary.

That proves nothing.

You're really into this, aren't you?

LOL
You are forgetting Rove, who went full nutter when Fox called it for Obama.

Old 11-15-2015, 07:58 AM

412 posts, read 453,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
I never quite understood why white nationalist are so enamored with third Reich mantra, post after post railing against multiculturalism which of course was Hitler's big theme when he lived in Austria.
And there's the inevitable Hitler post. Godwin's law triumphs yet again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Old 11-15-2015, 09:01 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,823,566 times
Quote:
Obviously I don't think wanting it is the same as doing it.

Trump has to become president first in order to "do it."

You have no basis for that doubt that I can see.
Only everything he says and does in public. The man's a "hot reactor" who blurts out whatever is on his mind without thinking. Now if you like a guy who tells voters they're stupid in order to get those same voters to vote for him, well, it's your perogative to vote for him lest he calls you stupid. I'm not that easily intimidated.

Quote:
It's obvious from your posts that you don't even like his goals.

Why don't you admit that?

Then we could dispense with all the fluff that you're creating.
No, I don't like his goals. As I am sure would be screamingly obvious to anyone who "knows" me here.

But I won't stop posting. You'll just have to quit reading.

Old 11-15-2015, 11:43 AM

3,013 posts, read 3,560,426 times
Quote:
Stop your fact-free, know-nothing, bigoted rants. Looking at actual studies show that they contribute more than they use. I am sure that you will be able to cite actual evidence that "they march around demanding more entitlements." Typically, if one is not documented they want to keep a low profile.

Regarding entitlements, this CNN article: 5 immigration myths debunked demonstrates that what you are saying is baloney.

Please come back when you have something factual to contribute.
I have plenty more to contribute than you. Stop posting left-wing biased nonsense...CNN is a joke. You have done nothing but post fringe left nonsense ever since you have been here. Reality has a right wing biased and honestly if it was up to me, I'd let a few these people stay here and confiscate the wealth of liberals so that y'all could help pay for their families.

Old 11-15-2015, 12:43 PM

77,771 posts, read 105,072,354 times
Quote:
Yes, you can.

It might take about ten years, and a hundred thousand more ICE agents authorized to profile and sweep the interior of the country.

But it can be done -- and it should be done.

We arrest and jail hundreds of thousands of Americans every year.

And no one worries about "breaking up their families" when they are sent to prison.

But somehow, we can't touch the illegals.

What nonsense!
No one said we can't touch the illegals and yes, many should be sent back. I am not doubting that, but more important is to close the borders and see nothing like this ever happens again.

Why don't you start by telling us how we are going to hire a hundred thousand ICE agents and what does that have to do with illegals already here? What about the humane side of the argument. You have grandpa, he and grandma have been here for 40 years He has worked, hasn't had any run ins with the law and does not depend on assistance from the government. Now he has children, grandchildren and ggrandchildren all legal, no family left in Mexico. He is willing to pay a fine and has learned to speak English: are you really going to send him back?

BTW: you are the one living is make believe land and making no sense. What you say may look great on paper but it is like the budget my husband showed to my dad when he asked if he could marry me almost 60 years ago. It was a simple buget, showing how we could live on future hubby's income and I could even stay in school til I got my degree. Only problem it was to simplified.

Right now to me the most dangerous person, to our country, running for President is Trump. He has no clue, gets, what apears to be good ideas and blabs them to the country with absolutely no clue about what he is saying, how he will achieve what he says he will do and does't know when to keep his mouth or when to conpromise.

Last edited by nmnita; 11-15-2015 at 12:53 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections