Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2015, 02:30 PM

4,506 posts, read 3,973,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
It's funny how Trump supporters think he can fix the economy when his business record is so crappy.
Seriously?? How large is the rock that you've been living under? Also, if you knew anything about business, you would realize that a business bankruptcy is a TOOL which is perfectly legal and which is used by businesses all the time to reorganize their companies.

Old 11-14-2015, 02:46 PM

551 posts, read 586,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Uhmm....I responded to you with data backing you up....is that data meaningless too? Were those polls rigged? If you feel that way...back it up. With facts....and data.....

Clinton is not hated except by people like you. Using insults like "Cankles" just makes you look ignorant. Posting that right after someone backs up YOUR point of view with facts and data....doesn't help you either.

LOL.
While I agree "cankles" is a juvenile insult..Hilary is far from beloved, on either side of the spectrum. I have hard core Dem associates who dislike her very much.

Old 11-14-2015, 02:49 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,395,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Yep, Hillary is in full support of the Thumper.
I think she's probably scared to death of him. He would absolutely demolish her in a one on one debate. Guaranteed.

Old 11-14-2015, 02:49 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,629,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Last time you guys pulled this trick on us we nominated Romney because you told us he was the most “electable”. This time we are doing it our way. I appreciate your concern though.
Show me polls where Trump is competitive against Hillary.

Old 11-14-2015, 03:16 PM

8,069 posts, read 7,014,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hmm. Didn't you just say that Trump and Clinton were too peas in in a pod, but now your only cast ire at Trump. Where's your condemnation of Hillary?

Who do you want to see elected as President? That should clear it up.
Hillary is not going around making bigoted or disrespectful comments. Just because Your King and Clown Trump have the same interests it doesn't mean they are equal. Clown Trump not only will do nothing for the average American, he will divide America further. Clown Trump is a hateful human being whose only achievements are 4 bankrupcies, buying a Eastern European gold digger by catalogue, being good friends with Jeffrey Epstein, a man who prostituted underage girls,(this Epstein pedophile is also friends with Bill Clinton, it's the same circle of friends) and finally Trump's greatest achievement is his ability to call others pigs, jerks, morons or compare them to child molestors.

If I have two chose between these two my vote goes to Hillary but I wish republicans could produce better choices so I wouldn't have to vote for Hillary. I don't want an unpredictable bigot like Clown Trump as president.

Old 11-14-2015, 03:18 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,476,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
Show me polls where Trump is competitive against Hillary.
Go look at my real clear politics link. While he loses, its not by much. Given how far we are from the election, and the recent France attacks, he very well may poll higher now. Im not a fan of his.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostoneunturned View Post
While I agree "cankles" is a juvenile insult..Hilary is far from beloved, on either side of the spectrum. I have hard core Dem associates who dislike her very much.
far from beloved is a far cry from hated. Im not a fan of hers. Id probably be considered a hard core Dem here as well. (which is inaccurate really as I am a Independent-no side matches my views 100%)

Old 11-14-2015, 03:42 PM

1,009 posts, read 712,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
No one is falling for the reverse psychology trick. It will be Trump vs. Hillary, looking forward to it!
Bring it on

Old 11-14-2015, 03:45 PM

1,384 posts, read 2,705,020 times

Wow that wall is beautiful.

It will have lasers and censors too. I'd add some machine guns to it also but I'm sure Trump will have armed guards on our side of it. Maybe towers like the prisons.

He may want to make it out of steel though.

More jobs created.

Old 11-14-2015, 03:53 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,817,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
Way to go Trump supporters. You're supporting the one person that Hillary can beat in a general election. Way to support her agenda.
King Hillary will only get ~30% of the vote if Trump runs.

Most of America hates the woman.

Old 11-14-2015, 04:37 PM

20,143 posts, read 16,284,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I think she's probably scared to death of him. He would absolutely demolish her in a one on one debate. Guaranteed.
Which I'm sure is why her husband encouraged Trump to run.

You are discounting the intense dislike of Trump. There is not a single person running, including Bernie "communist lite" Sanders, that I wouldn't vote for over the slimy misogynist Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections