Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 07:25 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,722,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Yeah apparently he is obsessed with the "Baron" name. Maybe his childhood fantasy was to be an English monarch.
Which is ironic since England doesn't seem to like him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 07:39 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,176,725 times
Here's a great new nickname for Trump:

Dishonest Donnie.

He's so unbelievably dishonest about things. I can't believe anybody would vote for him. He's like a used car salesman, with even fewer scruples.

Old 05-13-2016, 07:49 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,500,678 times
Meet John Barron, Donald Trump’s ‘Spokesman’ Alter Ego

Really pretty creepy that you would name a child after an alter-ego. Kind of (not really) feel sorry for his older children when they have to defend this.

Thinking the gloves are off after this doozie.

Old 05-13-2016, 07:55 PM

2,842 posts, read 2,330,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
And he thinks Carson has a pathological disease? LMAO. I wonder if his interns are also alter egos

Remembering John Barron, Donald Trump?s ?Spokesman? Alter Ego | VICE | United States

Trump is nuts. Always has been, always will be. I simply can't believe that we have to choose between Trump's craziness and Hillary's dishonesty. Good job RNC and DNC. You idiots managed to mess this election up on an epic scale! I hope this is the beginning of the end for both parties!

Old 05-13-2016, 07:56 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,722,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot View Post
Trump is nuts. Always has been, always will be. I simply can't believe that we have to choose between Trump's craziness and Hillary's dishonesty. Good job RNC and DNC. You idiots managed to mess this election up on an epic scale! I hope this is the beginning of the end for both parties!
Trump is dishonest. He lied even today.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:05 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,176,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Trump is dishonest. He lied even today.
Completely dishonest. He's starting to make Hillary look like a nun.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:13 PM

1,070 posts, read 2,030,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Here's a great new nickname for Trump:

Dishonest Donnie.

He's so unbelievably dishonest about things. I can't believe anybody would vote for him. He's like a used car salesman, with even fewer scruples.

Yup, agree completely.

A quintessential con man. con man definition from Oxford Dictionary: "A man who cheats or tricks someone by gaining their trust and persuading them to believe something that is not true."

I've been watching CNN on and off all day and it is just sickening to watch all the Trump surrogates attempting to defend him. Especially loonie was that Tana Goertz, an "Apprentice" who has the title of "Senior Trump Advisor" ...holy smokes, if she is a senior advisor, it's worse than I thought.

~amanda

Old 05-13-2016, 08:18 PM

952 posts, read 518,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopskooper View Post
Yup, agree completely.

A quintessential con man. con man definition from Oxford Dictionary: "A man who cheats or tricks someone by gaining their trust and persuading them to believe something that is not true."

I've been watching CNN on and off all day and it is just sickening to watch all the Trump surrogates attempting to defend him. Especially loonie was that Tana Goertz, an "Apprentice" who has the title of "Senior Trump Advisor" ...holy smokes, if she is a senior advisor, it's worse than I thought.

Funny how the pro-Trump folks haven't been by to trash everybody. I guess they'll be heard from at some point tonight.

~amanda
Be careful...some are 'incognito'...

Old 05-13-2016, 08:20 PM

1,070 posts, read 2,030,920 times
Darn, I was afraid of that ...tried to delete it before somebody quoted it.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:21 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,341,276 times
Now Dishonest Donald can just claim it was Barron who said all the racist, sexist and vulgar things he has said over the years, the National Enquirer will run a story on how his body was invaded and taken over by Barron and the Trump followers will eat it up!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections