Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2015, 05:31 PM

401 posts, read 287,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I'll go with what ABC News has stated. Trump did not say anything about a database.

Your pontifications about Nazis don't lend much to your credibility on the subject. But it might get you a job at NBC.
So you cant determine what Trump said on your own, you need the media to tell you??? No wonder Fox News is given god-like status by the Right Wing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2015, 05:36 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,522,129 times
It's certainly obvious that you couldn't.

Old 11-20-2015, 05:40 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,422,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
The lies continue by the usual suspects. Who's not surprised by the useful idiots?
Wow, a post with two whole sentences. That must be a record for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I'll go with what ABC News has stated. Trump did not say anything about a database.

Your pontifications about Nazis don't lend much to your credibility on the subject. But it might get you a job at NBC.
I'll go with video evidence and Captain Gibberish's own words, thanks.

Old 11-20-2015, 06:00 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,902,340 times
Well, I give up...

Trump is quite simply unbeatable. His cult-like following is never going to abandon him, no matter what he says or does, and those of us who actually know what we're talking about are too spread out over all the other candidates to put him out of the running. Any criticism of him only makes him stronger....It's never his fault, it's always the "biased media" or the "establishment" trying to tear him down. He can never do any wrong in the eyes of his loving admirers.. so be it...

Ready or not, Hillary will be our next president in 2016. I Guess we better get used to the idea.

Old 11-20-2015, 06:57 PM

17,347 posts, read 11,293,931 times
Trump consistently beats chronic liar, elitist, King Hillary in national polls in swing states, so try not to get use to the idea just yet.

Old 11-20-2015, 07:00 PM

39,238 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Well, I give up...

Trump is quite simply unbeatable. His cult-like following is never going to abandon him, no matter what he says or does, and those of us who actually know what we're talking about are too spread out over all the other candidates to put him out of the running. Any criticism of him only makes him stronger....It's never his fault, it's always the "biased media" or the "establishment" trying to tear him down. He can never do any wrong in the eyes of his loving admirers.. so be it...

Ready or not, Hillary will be our next president in 2016. I Guess we better get used to the idea.
I don't think so. Not many Democrats like Hillary, they are divided too, between Hillary and Sanders.

Old 11-20-2015, 07:02 PM

39,238 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
such a disturbing video.

Old 11-20-2015, 07:22 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,284,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post

So a jihadist is a radical Muslim, is he not?
Actually, no. Jihad is part and parcel of Islam. You are not a radical Muslim if you follow it. You are just a Muslim. Also, there is no such thing as a “moderate Muslim”. You could say that a moderate Muslim is someone who does not follow Islam! Having said that, there are hundreds of millions of people who call themselves Muslims but know very little about the Koran and don’t particularly care either. I know many who drink and eat bacon and egg for breakfast but on a survey check the Muslim box.

Old 11-20-2015, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosane View Post
This is the ACTUAL portion of the interview:

NBC: Should there be a database system that tracks Muslims of this country?

TRUMP: There should be a lot of systems, beyond databases. We should have a lot of systems. And today, you can do it. But right now we have to have a border, we have to have strength, we have to have a wall and we cannot let what’s happening to this country happening –

NBC: Is that something your White House would like to do?

TRUMP: I would certainly implement that. Absolutely.

His answer to the "Is that something your White House would like to do" question was referencing his "we have to have a border, we have to have strength, we have to have a wall" statement right before that.
And nowhere does he suggest that Muslims would be compelled to register for anything, a database of high-risk individuals is completely different.
he was barely listening but when nightly news start out with this “news” those in the room will take it a face value. At 1pm Trump tweeted and said what we are saying. You think it would get any airtime?

Old 11-20-2015, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post

Trump agreed to the idea of a database: "I would certainly implement that. Absolutely."

This is cut and paste. “that” does not refer to database. It refers to the wall. Go write in HuffPo comment section. You won’t last here.

This is cut and paste. “that” does not refer to database. It refers to the wall. Next time catch him someplace other than a rope line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections