Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2015, 09:43 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,164,508 times

Advertisements

Hey, if Mr. Trump's elected, maybe we can jam up the court systems in Russia, China, Iran, Syria and North Korea with thousands of frivolous lawsuits with zero chance of success. That should teach them a lesson - we have more lawyers than any other country in the world and we need to leverage our resources for global domination.

Mick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2015, 09:45 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,164,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
McCain was never "ashamed".
He just simply didn't appreciate how wonderful of a country we have. Many do not.
That's right, especially those who say we are no longer great.

Mick

Old 11-21-2015, 04:50 AM

68,380 posts, read 54,635,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Indeed, we are all ashamed of the left and dems.
All?

Nah!

I'm ashamed that in a country 0f 300,000,000+ people that some consider those like Trump and Carson to be the cream of the crop.

Old 11-21-2015, 04:56 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,461,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
hey. It's not a problem to call women ugly pigs, yet get offended enough to sue by any negative comments directed at yourself.
It's cool to marry two women who were illegal aliens for 10 years prior and then call for the immediate removal of over 10 million illegal immigrants.
It's really OK to base your entire campaign on calling your opponents juvenile names used in middle school yet be highly offended when one starts dissecting your political agenda.
It's not a problem to outsource all the manufacturing of your brand to China and Mexico then scream how those countries are ruining the American economy by taking away jobs from Americans.
Nobody should have a problem believing that the Donald will get Mexico to gladly pay upwards of 60 billion dollars to build a wall separating our two countries and do it with a smile, loving us afterwards.
It should be no problem convincing China that a huge tariff on all their exports and a restructuring of their money values is a good thing for them and they will thank us for the effort.
It shouldn't be a problem using the legal system to deport 4 million American citizens (anchor babies) to countries they've never been to but use the same legal system to declare bankruptcy 4 times and stick all your investors with the loss while publicly bragging about it.
People should have no problem believing that Trump will sit down to a face to face with Putin and all will be right with Russia from that point on and democracy will prevail. Why would anyone not believe that Putin will immediately see the error of his ways with the irrefutable logic of trump?
There really is no hypocrisy here. It fact, that should be the way to run a country. Like a business. Screw "we the people, by the people and for the people" this is business, buddy.
And Trump is the consummate "take no prisoners" business man.
That's how to run a country!!!!!

Stupid idiots, that make me ashamed to be an American.
TLDR.

Trump derangement syndrome at work.

Old 11-21-2015, 05:12 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,985,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
I am starting to wonder if he's drunk when he does some of these tweets. The oddest tweets from him seem to occur during the evening. Maybe after he had a few drinks?
Trump doesn't drink, smoke, or do drugs.

Old 11-21-2015, 05:40 AM

77,770 posts, read 105,151,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/donald...133401591.html

slander and libel cases are extremely hard to win for a public figure. different laws apply than for a private citizen. i think trump could be setting himself up for some egg on his face if he does sue kasich.

but..... i think the more likely scenario will be that this plays out exactly the same way trump's "spawn of an orangutang" case went against bill maher. file the lawsuit, make a big high-profile stink about it then..... quietly drop the suit a few weeks later.
He is always sueing someone or threatening to. How can so many Amerians supposidly be supporting him? He is such a total jerk with no control over his mouth. I still feel, sooner or later his temper tantrums will be the end of him. I think he does and says things just to continue to be the center of attention. When is it going to stop?

Old 11-21-2015, 05:42 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,601,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
He is always sueing someone or threatening to. How can so many Amerians supposidly be supporting him? He is such a total jerk with no control over his mouth. I still feel, sooner or later his temper tantrums will be the end of him. I think he does and says things just to continue to be the center of attention. When is it going to stop?
If he does win the nomination; he will be setting the Republicans up for a landslide loss.

Old 11-21-2015, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I think there's a large percentage of Americans who are ashamed to be Americans right now based on the comments and actions of certain segments of the population.
I can't stand Trump, everyone on here regularly knows it and I am afraid for our country more if he becomes Pres than even if Hillary wins, but I think your comments about a large % of Americans are ashamed to be Amerians, is a deplorable statement. Maybe you are, but the majority of us are very proud of our country.

Old 11-21-2015, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
If he does win the nomination; he will be setting the Republicans up for a landslide loss.
and I am afraid you are 100% right. BTW, for those who are telling all of us: he doesn't smoke, drink or do drugs, what does that have to do with whether he is qualified to run our country? Carter didn't either, how did that turn out? BTW, niether did Reagan for that matter.

Among many things I can't stand about Trump is his constant attacking and putting others down? What happened to Reagans 11th commandment? I can easily handle a candidate addressing the ideas and opinions of other candidates, even attacking those ideas but when a candidate starts personally attacking those running against her/him especially from the same party I loose all respect for that person. I have long ago lost all respect for Trump.

Old 11-22-2015, 01:17 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,461,193 times
Trump wants to kick out the illegals, stop Muslims from coming into the country, and make America great again.

I don't care whether he's nice to other people.

I want a president who will do what needs to be done.

That president is Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections