Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2015, 12:11 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,344,283 times

Advertisements

Has Dane ever won an argument on here? Lol.

Old 11-28-2015, 12:19 PM

46,978 posts, read 26,033,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Why wouldn't I be here?
I didn't take you as belonging to "the minority of people who don't want Trump elected", although they are, supposedly, "the only people who think this is important".

Quote:
I don't mind pointing out mis-truths being spoken about Trump.
And what mis-truths are those? So far, no one has been able to present any evidence of "thousands andf thousands" of people celebrating in New Jersey. There have been apologies galore, I will grant you that. Media cover-up (always a favorite, that one), or he simply didn't mean thousands and it's super-unfair to think otherwise.

What we haven't seen is that 5-second video clip that could have settled the argument.

Last edited by Dane_in_LA; 11-28-2015 at 01:41 PM..

Old 11-28-2015, 12:23 PM

46,978 posts, read 26,033,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Has Dane ever won an argument on here? Lol.
Reasoning people out of a position they didn't arrive at by reason is a bit of a Sisyphean effort, I will grant you that.

Old 11-28-2015, 01:07 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,426,385 times
Quote:
Fascination those who simultaneously hold Trump accountable for making statement over what he saw.... all while completely ignoring Hillary Clinton's statements over the Email Server and Benghazi.

They hold Trump responsible for the most minute of things, even to the point of calling him unelectable, all while giving Hillary Clinton a clear pass over much more serious and damaging accusations to America and don't want to talk about it.

Partisanship at it's finest.
Nice deflecting.

The GOP spent millions in taxpayer dollars in a futile and obvious attempt to turn Benghazi into the scandal that would knock Hillary out of the race. So far they've produced .. absolutely nada. The whole farce was as manufactured and phony as the "Hillary Lied" catchphrase right-wingers were using all summer. What was that all about? You guys get your marching orders from the same source, huh?

This isn't a "minute thing" either, Trump was clearly trying to demonize American Muslims with his statements, and to make such a scandalous (and false) claim days after the Paris attacks, with tensions already running sky-high, was irresponsible and dangerous. This isn't Charlie Sheen making dopey claims on Twitter, this is a presidential hopeful making them. Trump is garbage.

Old 11-28-2015, 01:12 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Nice deflecting. -
No deflection. Only truth told. Partisans hold double standard towards Trump vs King Hillary.

Old 11-28-2015, 01:28 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,572,432 times
Quote:
No deflection. Only truth told. Partisans hold double standard towards Trump vs King Hillary.
Partisans such as yourself as well, you mean?

Fascinating that people would support a statement such as his. Please post the videos of the thousands here cheering 9/11.

Old 11-28-2015, 01:29 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,950,819 times
Quote:
Fascination those who simultaneously hold Trump accountable for making statement over what he saw.... all while completely ignoring Hillary Clinton's statements over the Email Server and Benghazi.

They hold Trump responsible for the most minute of things, even to the point of calling him unelectable, all while giving Hillary Clinton a clear pass over much more serious and damaging accusations to America and don't want to talk about it.

Partisanship at it's finest.
What do these 2 events have in common? Nothing. Also, was Trump investigated for saying these things? Did Trump sit through 11 hours of grilling by members of Congress?

Many people who dislike Hillary Clinton and would rather stay home than vote for her agree that Trump fabricates stories and makes gross exaggerations to incite his supporters. It's always the same thing. When Republicans can't answer questions on important issues, they start talking about Hillary. In fact, if you go through the transcript from the last Republican debate, they brought her name up over 40 times.

Old 11-28-2015, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Partisans such as yourself as well, you mean?

Fascinating that people would support a statement such as his. Please post the videos of the thousands here cheering 9/11.
If you wish to prove that I'm a partisan, who blindly supports political party over candidate, then please do so. I'm thinking that you can't.

Old 11-28-2015, 01:36 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,572,432 times
Quote:
If you wish to prove that I'm a partisan, who blindly supports political party over candidate, then please do so. I'm thinking that you can't.
Your posts overwhelmingly show that you are. End of story.

Old 11-28-2015, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
What do these 2 events have in common?
Everything.

People call Trump liar while giving King Hillary free pass over lies.

The King BTW is being investigated by the FBI for her actions. Where is FBI action over Trump?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.