Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2015, 01:34 PM

73,219 posts, read 63,096,689 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Do you know what irony means?
But all is not lost. You did get to use your favorite new word. Which is kind of passé since 2012 but whatevs.

Charming. The Repub frontrunner gets is statistics from a neonazi group. Color me surprised.
And Trump claims he can get the Black vote. He hasn't shown it. This is an important thing to ask. Why would any politician tweet a false racial statistic derived from a Neo-Nazi site? Actually, why would any person do that? That is a question that needs to be answered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2015, 01:38 PM

27,409 posts, read 15,525,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
The man's presence becomes more shameful by the day. He is simply unqualified.

Shame of REPUBLICANS for such an embarrassing showing as we approach an election year with the REJECTS as candidates.

With you it is always shame to the Republicans and glory to the Dems.

RIght & wrong is what counts and neither Party is always one or the other, just as each individual in the general population.

Old 11-27-2015, 01:45 PM

Quote:
RIght & wrong is what counts and neither Party is always one or the other, just as each individual in the general population.
And the end of the day, this is about right and wrong. What Trump has been doing is wrong, and it is disturbing that so many people want to overlook his ugly behavior.

And no doubt, there is ugly on both sides.

Old 11-28-2015, 03:48 PM

63,489 posts, read 29,531,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And the end of the day, this is about right and wrong. What Trump has been doing is wrong, and it is disturbing that so many people want to overlook his ugly behavior.

And no doubt, there is ugly on both sides.

There has always been mud slinging on both sides. I prefer to vote for a candidate that shares my views and puts the best interests of the American people first. I don't see any other candidates doing that.

Old 11-28-2015, 04:05 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,817,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And Trump claims he can get the Black vote. He hasn't shown it.
Of course he can't. He isn't a career establishment politician so there is no history of votes yet.

2016, of course will show that a significant number of Black peoples will check out of the Democrat Plantation and will vote for Trump.

Old 11-28-2015, 09:55 PM

42,836 posts, read 26,594,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
2016, of course will show that a significant number of Black peoples will check out of the Democrat Plantation and will vote for Trump.
I don't think blacks will rush out to vote for Republicans when rank and file conservatives are using words like "black" and "plantation" in the same sentence.

Old 11-29-2015, 11:20 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,648,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
I don't think blacks will rush out to vote for Republicans when rank and file conservatives are using words like "black" and "plantation" in the same sentence.
I certainly didn't approve with Joe Biden used those terms either and I don't approve now.

Old 11-29-2015, 11:57 AM

42,836 posts, read 26,594,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I certainly didn't approve with Joe Biden used those terms either and I don't approve now.
Don't get me started on Joe Biden, he was so proud of his criminal justice "reform" that he even named the bill after himself "1994 Biden Crime Bill"

Old 11-30-2015, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Of course he can't. He isn't a career establishment politician so there is no history of votes yet.

And yet, no rally of 100 black pastors with Trump. He could not get their endorsement.

Your opinion is an opinion. Why do you only care if Blacks vote for Democrats? How is it your business?

BTW, using terms like "plantation "shows race baiting on your part.

Old 11-30-2015, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
There has always been mud slinging on both sides. I prefer to vote for a candidate that shares my views and puts the best interests of the American people first. I don't see any other candidates doing that.
There is mudslinging, and then there is using a fallacious crime statistic to paint a certain race as a "criminal population ". And that fallacious statistic was derived from a Neo Nazi website. The statistic from that website sited that it came from the Crime Statistics Bureau of San Francisco. Btw, the CSBSF does not exist. Trump also admits he doesn't check his facts. What does that say about him and how he might conduct things in this country?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections