Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2015, 05:19 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,753,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
Her husband was accused of sexual misconduct and when did she come to the defense of his accusers?
He wasn't just accused of it. He finally admitted it to be true. i.e. Confirmed liar and adulterer. And Hillary continues to cling to him because of the doors the name opens for her. Her top aid, advisor, consultant also falls into exactly the same category with Anthony Wiener.

Horrible examples for women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2015, 05:25 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,753,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Really? People who believe in the sanctity of marriage wouldn't separate because of this. Just look at Josh Duggar's wife. He lead a double life but she's sticking by him. And I think he did far worse than Clinton
Ahhh. Would you consider Josh Duggar's wife to be presidential material? In fact, would you even be talking about her if she had not been married to Josh Duggar?

I think you just proved everything that people have said about Hillary clinging to the liar and adulterer Bill Clinton. Slick Willie doesn't even bother to hide it these days.

Bill’s libido threatens to derail Hillary — again | New York Post

Old 12-02-2015, 05:33 PM

26,091 posts, read 22,287,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Really? People who believe in the sanctity of marriage wouldn't separate because of this. Just look at Josh Duggar's wife. He lead a double life but she's sticking by him. And I think he did far worse than Clinton
People who believe in the sanctity of marriage don't commit adultery in the first place. I read they had an open marriage which is what I expected and that is yet another activity that those that believe in the sanctity of marriage don't indulge in.

With Josh Duggar's wife, I suppose because of their faith that she has low self-esteem. With Hillary, the one posting that she clings to him because of the name and what it can do for her would be correct.

My first thought when I heard that was that not all "survivors" were telling the truth so simply to state that anyone accusing another of rape should be "believed" came off wrong to me. You believe based on testimonies and evidence. Rape is a slippery slope these days. I am female and no, I won't be voting for Hillary because "isn't it time".

Slick Willie: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/a...-hillary-whoa/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections