Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2015, 07:30 PM

4,490 posts, read 3,933,269 times

Advertisements

Trump can fall to 2% and it won't help Jeb. He's as done as a Thanksgiving turkey. I like Trump because I'm just as pissed off as the rest of his supporters. However, in real life, I'd like to see a Rubio/Fiorina ticket.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2015, 07:43 PM

752 posts, read 567,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
"I don’t think they are ever on."
Ali G tried to get him to put some on, but Trump wasn't having it:

https://youtu.be/PDu9CvbrnlM?t=118

Old 11-24-2015, 08:08 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
My crystal ball continue to say Trump will bow out before the 2016 GOP Convention.

Old 11-24-2015, 10:39 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,939,754 times
Jeb could be right, but it doesn't put him in the top of the hunt even if Trump does go by the side. Jeb just doesn't get it..

Old 11-24-2015, 11:15 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,031,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notasmoker View Post
I still maintain that Trump is a secret DNC operative.
You don't think a billionaire has better things to do with his time?

Old 11-25-2015, 05:12 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Poor JEB.

This was from a secret meeting with donors, yet recording of meeting was leaked to the press. He's on the "Trump Won't Last" strategy now. JEB should read CD. He would know how that "prediction"/"promise" has been panning out.

Jeb Bush: ‘Trump will be in decline’ by next GOP debate:
One of my kids works in the financial world and none of the employees she heard of will vote for Jeb due to his plans for when he will become the President.

If that is how it is in Jeb home State that is a clear sign and the polls are accordingly.

I heard him on TV how polls are not important right now but what about the crowd he is attracting?

Old 11-25-2015, 05:27 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
Quote:
Poor JEB.

This was from a secret meeting with donors, yet recording of meeting was leaked to the press. He's on the "Trump Won't Last" strategy now. JEB should read CD. He would know how that "prediction"/"promise" has been panning out.

Do you really think what we see and say here on CD is a true indication as to how the country will vote? Remember, we are mostly either political junkies or like you, so enthralled with a candidate we can't see anything except the positives. I do not know, or do you if Trump will last, but I do feel his popularity is going to take a dive before long, just like Carson's. You know it is one thing to be totally supporting a candidate, but it is another to start picking what other candidates are saying apart. Oh, I know, people who are supporting Trump are learning how to take other candidates apart. That is the Trump way!!!!

Old 11-25-2015, 05:28 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
My crystal ball continue to say Trump will bow out before the 2016 GOP Convention.
I would take some Windex and a soft cloth and really wipe down that surface on your crystal ball.

Quote:
Illegals are scared to death of a Trump election.
As they well should be. Sort of like how any criminal is afraid that law enforcement will be knocking on the door or apprehending them if stopped at a traffic stop. That is the way it should be when you're a criminal, you should be afraid.

Yesterday I had to call the Labor Department, and 2 different offices, it took forever to get through the Spanish before I could get the menu in English.

nmnita: It isn't a matter of taking other candidates apart, that is part of the process of choosing a candidate and eliminating others and of dispelling the myths that one hears. The issue becomes when one is being critical of a candidate in a matter that shows they don't have a clue and are simply making petty and unfounded remarks because they are angry that others are supporting a candidate. Some here seem to have no candidate, well, if they are Democrats, I can certainly understand that they feel that way yet continually attack the GOP front runners. Bottom line is that Trump supporters just laugh with these predictions that Trump is done and I think that is frustrating those that don't support him even more as time goes on.

Old 11-25-2015, 07:23 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Poor JEB.

Dec. 16th, we will learn all about our economic ruin. So, the 15th is a perfect date to see The Donald tank and those that have pushed to END THE FED, accel to the lead.

Old 11-25-2015, 03:00 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Is it possible that someone is playing with the numbers? I mean Trump was on top and they were trying to slaughter him and still are, then Carson is on top and they try to slaughter him and, I think I would like them to say Cruz is on top and see just what dirt they can shake loose on him. I wonder if his classmates from elementary school will be able to recall enough to be reliable?

I mean, we all know that Jeb's people are going after the candidates and they have a fist full of cash............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections