Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2015, 04:38 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,620,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Yes. We clearly need more community organizers.
yeah, that's line didn't get Palin anywhere did it?

Old 11-26-2015, 04:44 PM

22,597 posts, read 12,168,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Trump fans do you find yourselves continually having to make excuses or provide rationale for Trumps bad behavior? Aren't you getting tired of having to do so?
Trump haters---Do you find yourselves continually having to constantly search for any imagined transgressions to rationalize your hatred of Trump? Aren't you getting tired of having to do so?

Old 11-26-2015, 04:46 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,694,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Trump haters---Do you find yourselves continually having to constantly search for any imagined transgressions to rationalize your hatred of Trump? Aren't you getting tired of having to do so?
Trump should realize that anything and everything he says is being recorded, voice and video.

There is no need for 'imagination'. If you didn't see the video, please watch it before you accuse people of imagining things.

Old 11-26-2015, 04:48 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,464,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
I'm an enthusiastic Trump supporter but I did not like what he did in the video. If it's true that he knows this reporter and knows of his disability, then that was totally uncalled or and a low blow. I think his desire to entertain the crowd while making mincemeat of the reporter went to his head .

That being said, he is still the best of what we have to choose from. I vote on the issues--on whose policies will most help the country--not whether I want to invite the person over for a beer. Sure personality counts for something, but when we're living in a third world country with crippling job loss, depressed wages, and hostile foreigners destroying our way of life, I don't think we'll be sitting back saying "Gee at least we have a president who doesn't make the mistake of impersonating disabled people." I'm looking at what has the greatest impact on the day-to-day life of the average American. I hope Trump realizes that people are with him not only for his chutzpah but mainly because of his policies. He doesn't need these zingers to keep our support.
One lowly reporter was able to Jedi mind trick Trump into supporting a special database for Muslims, a fascist policy if ever there was one. If that's the case, I doubt even Trump knows where he stands on most issues. All he really knows is that America needs a wall, and Mexico should pay for it.

Here's his take on the Iran deal:

Quote:
TRUMP: "But if you look at the deals we make, whether it’s the nuclear deal with 24 hour periods — and by the way, before you get to the 24 hours, you have to go through a system. You look at Sgt. Bergdahl, we get Bergdahl, a traitor, and they get five of the big, great killers leaders that they want. We have people in Washington that don’t know what they’re doing. Now…"
Nice word salad, Trumpo, but it's a 24 day period, not 24 hours. Seriously, I've never seen a bigger nitwit make a run for the presidency. Jerry Lewis may as well announce his candidacy. At least we know he can generate big donations.

Old 11-26-2015, 04:48 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,259,849 times
We know Trump doesn't have a filter. Nothing new. Next week it will be another *gasp* Trump said/did/ that?!

Just get over it.

Old 11-26-2015, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Trump should realize that anything and everything he says is being recorded, voice and video.

There is no need for 'imagination'. If you didn't see the video, please watch it before you accuse people of imagining things.
Everything is being recorded? Really? I didn't know that/sarcasm.

I saw the video and didn't see that he was making fun of the reporter. As others pointed out, he has used similar gestures and similar voice inflections when talking about his opponents.

It seems that Trump haters go out of their way to find something to complain about. Yes, Trump is definitely not PC. However, what Trump haters don't realize is that's part of his appeal. Many of us are sick and tired of all the PC BS.

Old 11-26-2015, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
We know Trump doesn't have a filter. Nothing new. Next week it will be another *gasp* Trump said/did/ that?!

Just get over it.
^This.

I've run out of rep so I couldn't rep you.

Yes, they do need to get over it. These are the same people who deride anyone who dislikes Obama saying that they have Obama Derangement Syndrome. How ironic---many of then have Trump Derangement Syndrome themselves and aren't able to see it.

Old 11-26-2015, 04:59 PM

6,246 posts, read 3,647,613 times
If only an American getting their head blown off by a five-time-deported illegal alien garnered as much outrage...

Old 11-26-2015, 05:01 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,259,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Everything is being recorded? Really? I didn't know that/sarcasm.

I saw the video and didn't see that he was making fun of the reporter. As others pointed out, he has used similar gestures and similar voice inflections when talking about his opponents.

It seems that Trump haters go out of their way to find something to complain about. Yes, Trump is definitely not PC. However, what Trump haters don't realize is that's part of his appeal. Many of us are sick and tired of all the PC BS.
Exactly right. What you see is what you get with Trump. I trust him over most politicians.

Old 11-26-2015, 05:02 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,620,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
If only an American getting their head blown off by a five-time-deported illegal alien garnered as much outrage...
apples oranges
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections