Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2016, 06:39 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,614,466 times

Advertisements

“No one remembers who came in second.” - Walter Hagen

Trump's 'loser' comments come back to haunt him | MSNBC

Don't you guys just love it when Trump calls himself a loser?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2016, 06:43 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,381,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
“No one remembers who came in second.” - Walter Hagen

Trump's 'loser' comments come back to haunt him | MSNBC

Don't you guys just love it when Trump calls himself a loser?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaUQF95VAAA8kcw.jpg

Old 02-04-2016, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
He's been whining on Twitter ever since he gave that "gracious" concession speech.

Old 02-04-2016, 06:49 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,204,958 times
Quote:
He's been whining on Twitter ever since he gave that "gracious" concession speech.
I think thats what pisses me off about Trump.. he's a very smart guy, would be a great leader, but his whining, just pisses me off..

i was really hoping his concession speech was a sign of the new Trump to come.. i was hoping he was listening to people telling him to stop...

He's losing support because its distracting from the issues and no one gives a crap about the issues he's whining about.

Old 02-04-2016, 06:51 PM

26,017 posts, read 22,203,791 times
He isn't whining. He is talking about Cruz cheating which is a legitimate to be bringing up. Believe it or not, there are still people who believe that cheating/lying is wrong, obviously, not supporters of Cruz, Rubio, or Clinton but...........

Inasmuch as Bernie would have been the winner without tampering, Trump very well would have been the winner without tampering.

Really, the people are the losers when we have these liars and cheaters being supported by voters.

Old 02-04-2016, 06:52 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,651,038 times
Quote:
And libs keep whining incessantly on this forum about Trump. A candidate who was never supposed to make it this far. A candidate who brought in record numbers in his 2nd place finish in Iowa. A candidate who will probably win New Hampshire, then S. Carolina, and then Nevada.
But you guys keep on whining...if anything, it's highly amusing.

Old 02-04-2016, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I think thats what pisses me off about Trump.. he's a very smart guy, would be a great leader, but his whining, just pisses me off..

i was really hoping his concession speech was a sign of the new Trump to come.. i was hoping he was listening to people telling him to stop...

He's losing support because its distracting from the issues and no one gives a crap about the issues he's whining about.
That's where I'm a bit lost about Trump too. There for a brief while, mainly this summer, I thought about supporting Trump. The media took his initial "Mexico doesn't send us their best" comments WAY out of hand. However, ever since then, he has been saying ridiculous stuff, tearing into other Republican candidates with ferocity that he doesn't even use on Democrats, and has been whining about everything from Ted Cruz to the debates on Twitter.

Trump is a great real estate developer.

Trump is a great actor.

Trump is NOT a good presidential candidate.

If I had to guess, Trump is just acting out this way (keep in mind, he was an actor) to continue to retain the support of his sheepish, angry followers. The man could not have built an empire by being this mean, petty, and generally unpleasant. At any rate, Trump lost me long ago, and I think his constant whining and torlling on social media is losing a lot of potential voters as well.

Old 02-04-2016, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
And libs keep whining incessantly on this forum about Trump. A candidate who was never supposed to make it this far. A candidate who brought in record numbers in his 2nd place finish in Iowa. A candidate who will probably win New Hampshire, then S. Carolina, and then Nevada.
But you guys keep on whining...if anything, it's highly amusing.
First of all, I am not a Liberal.

Secondly, have you ever noticed how the REAL Liberals on this forum are cheering Trump on? That's because he would be an electoral DISASTER and is Hillary's best chance of winning this election. They're simply egging you Trump supporters on so they can win. How can you not see that?

Old 02-04-2016, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
He isn't whining. He is talking about Cruz cheating which is a legitimate to be bringing up. Believe it or not, there are still people who believe that cheating/lying is wrong, obviously, not supporters of Cruz, Rubio, or Clinton but...........

Inasmuch as Bernie would have been the winner without tampering, Trump very well would have been the winner without tampering.

Really, the people are the losers when we have these liars and cheaters being supported by voters.
1. Does he have any LEGITIMATE evidence of the people you named cheating?

2. How is throwing a tantrum not once, but multiple times over Megyn Kelly being a debate moderator NOT considered whining? They asked Rubio and Cruz some pretty hard questions too, and guess what? They showed up to answer them. That is more than we can say about Donald Trump.

Old 02-04-2016, 07:09 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,651,038 times
Quote:
First of all, I am not a Liberal.

Secondly, have you ever noticed how the REAL Liberals on this forum are cheering Trump on? That's because he would be an electoral DISASTER and is Hillary's best chance of winning this election. They're simply egging you Trump supporters on so they can win. How can you not see that?
Well you certainly sound like a liberal with all your anti Trump threads.

Just like Iowa was a surprise for everyone, so is the future. For all we know, Hillary may be indicted for her crimes. Her poor showing in Iowa has exposed her as a flawed candidate. The GOP establishment may continue to try ramming Rubio down our throats. There are many variables. Unless you have a crystal ball, your electoral DISASTER is pure conjecture. How can you not see that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections