Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2016, 09:53 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,352,876 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
Clinton's campaign has turned pathetic. Now she has her husband going around accusing Sanders of Sexism. Now that's chutzbah.
Are you sure it wasn't Bernie's "fan boys" he was called sexists, the ones posting sexist crap all over Facebook, etc.?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2016, 09:54 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,652,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Another myth, women helping women'.

You really don't know a woman in your realm that has helped another woman?

Spoken like a true misogynist.

The only reason I ever got anywhere in my career is because a woman higher-up helped me.

I'm SO GLAD I don't live in your world.

Old 02-08-2016, 09:54 AM

525 posts, read 457,259 times
Well if that's the case, then tell the devil I'm coming!

Old 02-08-2016, 10:01 AM

9,614 posts, read 21,373,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Outrageous. Comments like that do nothing to drive support toward Hillary. If anything, they drive people away.
I agree. In spite of Bernie's strong showing in Iowa (a state that has a history of backing non-establishment candidates), this nomination is Clinton's to lose. She's not going to help her campaign by presenting herself as an even more polarizing figure than many people already believe she is.

If she's going to press Sanders on anything it should be his lack of a foreign policy, not his lack of a vagina.

Old 02-08-2016, 10:05 AM

5,559 posts, read 4,659,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Are you sure it wasn't Bernie's "fan boys" he was called sexists, the ones posting sexist crap all over Facebook, etc.?
Maybe they are Clinton plants? Dirty tricks! Or are the Clinton's above that? After all, they are being very well paid by Wall Street for their services. $150M so far and counting.

Old 02-08-2016, 10:08 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,652,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
Maybe they are Clinton plants? Dirty tricks! Or are the Clinton's above that? After all, they are being very well paid by Wall Street for their services. $150M so far and counting.
Or could Bernie just have some outspoken, inappropriate activists?

Keep us posted.

Old 02-08-2016, 10:15 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,817,272 times
Hillary only knows identity politics and false accusation as tactics to win an election. She can't run on record, accomplishments, trust, or the Clinton New Democrat platform she will have if elected. That's stuff she doesn't want to talk about because there is nothing good there. She's left with appealing to gender & race. Nothing else.

These tactics backfired on the Clintons in 2008 when Bill Clinton went too far with the identity stuff against Obama and in the process lost the Black vote because many thought they were being racist. They tried it against Trump, and Trump quickly gave them a bloody nose. So now guess what, they aren't talking about Trump anymore.

IMO, Bernie Sanders has given the Clintons a lot of free passes in this primary and despite that, Hillary essentially lost Iowa. This doesn't bode well for her in the general elections because her GOP opponent, if she is nominated, certainly won't be as easy on her.

Old 02-08-2016, 10:19 AM

79,910 posts, read 44,452,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
That's what she tells you.......
It's clear that she would never allow me to treat her like Hillary allowed Bill to treat her.

Hillary isn't the role model my wife would like for our daughter.

Old 02-08-2016, 10:21 AM

4,053 posts, read 8,291,535 times
What really bothers me about this is neither Gloria Steinem nor Madeline Albright encouraged women to exercise their independent power of thought to make a choice in this election. Nope, just follow the herd, you're not bright enough to make a good decision group-think.

Overall, I thought the feminist movement was about having your individual freedom of choice. I think a true feminist would encourage women to think for themselves, choose the candidate that reflects their personal belief system and encourage women to exercise the hard won right to vote. I thought that was the most important thing. What happened to that?

The new message thoroughly disappoints.

Old 02-08-2016, 10:23 AM

5,559 posts, read 4,659,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Or could Bernie just have some outspoken, inappropriate activists?

Keep us posted.
Oh, I think the Clinton's will do anything for a few hundred more million.

If I was her, I would speak more about all she and her husband did to earn that $150 million in speaking fees. I'm sure they earned it all. Want it Bill who repealed Glass-Steagall? Nice one for Wall Street. Led directly to the last two financial crashes. Dear Bill. Always looking out for the little guy - himself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections