U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2016, 11:32 AM

4,953 posts, read 5,988,823 times

Advertisements

The Wall Street billioinaire group and a large number of African Americans seem to make up a chunk of Clinton supporters (yes I know many Wall Streeters are for Republicans, but within the Dem voters), and are the ones she seems to be promising to benefit, either secretly (former) or publicly (latter).

If she gets her ultimate dream power position, do you think she'll fulfill her promises to all her voters? Which is her priority? Which are her true interests? It would seem she'd have nothing to worry about any more if she doesn't delivery what's promised.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2016, 11:35 AM

33,304 posts, read 18,572,754 times
Who is going to help them, work with them?

The Trumpster? Cruz? Not bloody likely.

Do you think your candidate (Trump) is going to fulfill all his? Deporting 11 million people? Building a great wall like the one in China that he doesn't know was built by slaves? Fabulous healthcare for ALL and the government is going to pay for it?

Let's get real.

Look at your own glass house.

Old 02-12-2016, 11:39 AM

12,270 posts, read 9,931,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
The Wall Street billioinaire group and a large number of African Americans seem to make up a chunk of Clinton supporters (yes I know many Wall Streeters are for Republicans, but within the Dem voters), and are the ones she seems to be promising to benefit, either secretly (former) or publicly (latter).

If she gets her ultimate dream power position, do you think she'll fulfill her promises to all her voters? Which is her priority? Which are her true interests? It would seem she'd have nothing to worry about any more if she doesn't delivery what's promised.
I don't know why you folks always get this wrong. The big money on Wall Street is all liberal Democrats, and very loyal ones too. The Republicans on Wall Street come from the back offices and once upon a time, the trading floors...but not so much anymore. Wall Street firms have to donate to both parties, but you'd be shocked how liberal management is on Wall Street.

Old 02-12-2016, 11:40 AM

52,399 posts, read 21,141,425 times
Hillary - African Americans or Wall Street?

Well Wall Street of Course.

Hillary was raised and belonged to the Republican party until she married Bill Clinton who then became a Southern Democrat. The same bunch of Democrats who supported George Wallace.

But if you ignore all of that, Hillary gladly takes money from the two largest prison corporations in America. They profit greatly by keep African Americans locked up.

Hillary Clinton Isn't Only Against Reparations, She Accepted Money from Prison Lobbyists

Old 02-12-2016, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hillary - African Americans or Wall Street?

Well Wall Street of Course.

Hillary was raised and belonged to the Republican party until she married Bill Clinton who then became a Southern Democrat. The same bunch of Democrats who supported George Wallace.

But if you ignore all of that, Hillary gladly takes money from the two largest prison corporations in America. They profit greatly by keep African Americans locked up.

Hillary Clinton Isn't Only Against Reparations, She Accepted Money from Prison Lobbyists
Why aren't you busy promoting your boy Trump instead of the frantic Hillary bashing?

NO, the privately own prisoned aren't the major contributors to black incarceration. Private prisons are but a fraction of the state owned prison systems. THEY are the ones keeping everyone locked up.

YES, the privately owned prisons need to go. I do believe Ms. Clinton has said the same.

The desperation is showing.

Old 02-12-2016, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Why aren't you busy promoting your boy Trump instead of the frantic Hillary bashing?

NO, the privately own prisoned aren't the major contributors to black incarceration. Private prisons are but a fraction of the state owned prison systems. THEY are the ones keeping everyone locked up.

YES, the privately owned prisons need to go. I do believe Ms. Clinton has said the same.

The desperation is showing.
Your opinion of me is irrelevant to the topic. Please try to address what was posted.

Old 02-12-2016, 11:47 AM

Quote:
your candidate (Trump)
My candidate is Bernie Sanders. Have you run out of your drug these days?

Old 02-12-2016, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Your opinion of me is irrelevant to the topic. Please try to address what was posted.
I did. Please re-read or improve your reading comprehension.

Old 02-12-2016, 11:50 AM

Quote:
I did. Please re-read or improve your reading comprehension.
I stop reading when you begin with insult. Logic and fact don't require such tactics.

Old 02-12-2016, 12:01 PM

Quote:
I stop reading when you begin with insult. Logic and fact don't require such tactics.
Ringo1 seems to assume all Bernie supporters on this forum are Trump supporters in disguise (at least according to the several posts where he/she stuffs Trump in my bag).

Or, Ringo1 could well be a Clinton supporter trying to do harm to Bernie's camp.

I tend to believe the latter is true.

Last edited by snowmountains; 02-12-2016 at 12:17 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or