Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2016, 08:26 AM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,985,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunD1987 View Post
Elect Warren as the first woman President
Larry Nichols says a Biden/Warren ticket is ready to be ramped up as a replacement on a moment's notice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2016, 08:29 AM

13,308 posts, read 7,882,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Addams View Post
They both are thwarting history because the Republicans have a robot running.
"b) NATIVE BORN CITIZEN - All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. (The 14th Amendment definition for “citizen”)"

"Now, Senator Ted Cruz has repeatedly stated that he has never “naturalized” to the United States, which eliminated the possibility that Ted Cruz is a “naturalized” U.S. Citizen."

JB Williams -- Ted Cruz is NOT a Legal U.S. Citizen at All

Old 02-13-2016, 08:29 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,688,370 times
No surprises. Gwen Ifil has long been a very biased journalist for the establishment Democrats.

She's part of that cadre of limousine liberals who have lined up like ducklings behind Hillary Clinton. She's an embarrassment to PBS.

Old 02-13-2016, 08:37 AM

24,026 posts, read 15,129,288 times
Gwen Ifill can be in the tank for Billary all day long. It does not matter.

It does not matter what candidate the Republicans nominate.

The open borders people will prevail regardless.

My lifetime manta continues to be don't re elect anybody.

Old 02-13-2016, 08:39 AM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,985,742 times
Followers of public broadcasting understand what happens to reporters like Juan Williams who don't toe the Party line.

Old 02-13-2016, 08:42 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,284,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
No surprises. Gwen Ifil has long been a very biased journalist for the establishment Democrats.

She's part of that cadre of limousine liberals who have lined up like ducklings behind Hillary Clinton. She's an embarrassment to PBS.
I support Sanders but I will note, he got what he deserved here. It's no one else's fault but his. He knew she was a shill for Hillary and didn't demand a change.

When there is a beware of dog sign up and you decide to pet the dog anyway, it's your fault when you get bit. Refusing to condemn the system he claims to not be a part of is Sander's biggest negative.

Old 02-13-2016, 08:47 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,971,772 times
Is Hillary thwarting history from a historically oppressed group known as Jewish people?

Old 02-13-2016, 08:50 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,284,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
Is Hillary thwarting history from a historically oppressed group known as Jewish people?
Hillary is thwarting common sense and the idea that the truth is important.

Old 02-13-2016, 08:54 AM

1,637 posts, read 1,911,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Seriously? "Thwarting history"?

I guess Hillary (rich white) tried to thwart history when she ran against Obama (black)?

Isn't Bernie a Jew? A Jewish President would be historic.

Who in the hell hires these so-called "journalists?

"A moderator at a Democratic primary debate Thursday evening asked Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., whether he had any misgivings about running against Hillary Clinton given that she could very well be the first female president of the United States.

'Senator,' said PBS Gwen Ifill, 'do you worry at all that you will be the instrument of thwarting history, as Senator Clinton keeps claiming, that she may be the first woman president?'........."

PBS moderator: Is Bernie Sanders 'thwarting history' by challenging Hillary? | Washington Examiner
That's because she works for a group of rich white old Baby Boomer establishment Democrat party people who want to keep things the way they like it: they stay rich, everyone else is out of their way, and abortions are free and easy. That's why when Hillary says "I'm going to work with others to get things done", that's a code phrase of "I'm going to work with Republicans to keep things the way they are now", and the well-off white Democrats silently nod and just keep voting for Hillary. And that's why the only thing they are concerned about is who is going to nominate the next Supreme Court justice. Not worried about all the jobs leaving the US, not about Wall Street sucking all the money out of the system, not about the poor, none of that.

All you young people and minorities better line up behind us, get in your designated place in life, and support Hillary, or you're all going to hell.

Old 02-13-2016, 08:58 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,688,370 times
In reality the question was really a condemnation of Hillary Clinton. i.e. "Vote for me because I'm a woman".

Same kind of thinking as Madeline Albright, and that other fossil who said the boys are with bernie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections