Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2016, 11:37 AM

68,410 posts, read 54,706,291 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Great post, sir. What burns me about Popes is, they are not some anointed Authority, as that False religion has deceived the World with, for Thousands of years. Simply, Blinded people seeking to blind societies. They have done that, to a large degree. But, not all mankind has been deceived by that Cultist group.
Just out of curiosity, if Catholicism is a false religion, what is a true one?

I've heard Christians label Mormons, Catholics, Jehovah's Witnesses, and probably a few groups I can't remember as 'cultists'.

Just whom do the religiously inclined consider followers of a 'true' religion?

Old 02-15-2016, 11:42 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,309,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
That's total hogwash! Many, many are fed up with asinine political correctness and such, but still don't want some trash-mouth thug, as President!

how is Trump a thug?

we had a trash mouth thug who abused women left and right and actually raped one.....his name is Bubba Clinton....Trump would be an upgrade to all those fakes of the establishments.

Old 02-15-2016, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
how is Trump a thug?

we had a trash mouth thug who abused women left and right and actually raped one.....his name is Bubba Clinton....Trump would be an upgrade to all those fakes of the establishments.
Trump's ex-wife at one time alleged she was raped by him.

Funny how he and Clinton both have the same number of convictions, eh?

Old 02-15-2016, 11:51 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,884,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Trump's ex-wife at one time alleged she was raped by him.

Funny how he and Clinton both have the same number of convictions, eh?

I never heard Bill Clinton use vulgar language either, nor watch him have a melt-down like 'the orange one' does regularly!

Funny despite all his money....there obviously isn't enough money in the world for a decent make up person to take on working THAT closely for him! Can't turn a pig's ear into a silk purse, so no one wants to take the blame for his ugly mug and have to put up with his wrath so his ridiculous make up is DIY, LOL, LOL!

Old 02-15-2016, 11:54 AM

22,596 posts, read 12,168,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Oh, should I ask pro-life people how many underprivileged black babies and kids they have adopted to feed, clothe, and shelter at their own expense? 0. But a whole bunch of Russian and Asian babies have been adopted by the same folks, despite much greater cost and wait time. Hmmm.

Mick
Stay on topic, Mick, or start a separate thread.

Old 02-15-2016, 11:59 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,678,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Just recognize that you've heavily biased religion in your political opinions and stop calling yourself a Christian or anything of the sort.

You all are Christians so long as Christian means "no taxes", "every many for himself," "no foreigners," "more guns and military"... Yeah, all things Jesus Christ really preached.

"Conservative" and "Christian" is like oil and water.

Oh, goodie, we hear from San Francisco.

Hey you....All Left Coast propaganda delusional nonsense Ignored Here.

Old 02-15-2016, 12:01 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,678,653 times
Quote:
Just out of curiosity, if Catholicism is a false religion, what is a true one?

I've heard Christians label Mormons, Catholics, Jehovah's Witnesses, and probably a few groups I can't remember as 'cultists'.

Just whom do the religiously inclined consider followers of a 'true' religion?

Non-denomination Sir. Study.

Old 02-15-2016, 12:03 PM

15,087 posts, read 13,500,955 times
Quote:
Oh, goodie, we hear from San Francisco.

Hey you....All Left Coast propaganda delusional nonsense Ignored Here.
Yes, Christianity is a lot closer to left coast propaganda delusion than what you stand for, so you should ignore it.

Old 02-15-2016, 12:07 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,391,727 times
Quote:
Please do show us where any political party has ever expressed a proabortion policy or are you just unable to understand the word choice and why it shouldn't be made (for the most part) by a bunch of gray haired old men?
Does any woman go to Planned Parenthood to "choose?" No, they go there to get an abortion.

Old 02-15-2016, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Non-denomination Sir. Study.
I had enough 'studying' being raised Catholic and have no interest in organized religion. Just curious how/why some self-professed 'Christians' are so comfortable labeling some religions as 'false'?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections