Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2016, 01:42 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,121,435 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
Cults work only on the progressive left. Witness this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydHRESPjBxg
Mitt Romney is a progressive left? Who knew.

Guess what, what do David Koresh, L. Ron Hubbard and Marshall Applewhite have in common . . . . bingo!

Mick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2016, 01:42 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,981,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Or, look at the bromance between the GOP rank and file and Trump and know it works on both sides of the aisle.
From the same moonbats who squeal "climate" for one and "weather" for the other. A campaign is a cult if it's not for Sanders or Obama or a Kim.

Old 02-15-2016, 01:44 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,981,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Mitt Romney is a progressive left? Who knew.

Guess what, what do David Koresh, L. Ron Hubbard and Marshall Applewhite have in common . . . . bingo!

Mick
Mitt Romney attended Planned Parenthood fundies with Nicki Nichols Gamble:

http://d35brb9zkkbdsd.cloudfront.net...erCohasset.jpg

David Koresh ran a church retreat and didn't kill anyone.

Meet the left:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydHRESPjBxg

Old 02-15-2016, 01:47 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,173,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So, how, exactly is Trump like Hitler?
You ever watch any of the old Hitler speeches? They are eerily like a Trump rally. He blames particular demographics for the nation's woes. He promises to restore greatness to the country through negative actions towards demographics viewed suspiciously or negatively by large numbers of the major demographic. He also feeds that negative stereotype of those demographics. He preaches nationalism and promises to show the country as strong at all cost. He wants to threaten and punish other nations. His followers are almost cult like in their support and are blind to faults or decide they don't matter. He appears to embrace other demagogic, repressive world leaders.

I know, you don't see it. I do.

Old 02-15-2016, 01:48 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,125,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Cruz, Bush and Rubio have resorted to spreading absolute lies about Trump. I'm glad he's doing this to set the record straight.

Its a shame the working folks will only see snippets of it after work instead of the entire press conference.

Old 02-15-2016, 01:55 PM

22,475 posts, read 12,014,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
You ever watch any of the old Hitler speeches? They are eerily like a Trump rally. He blames particular demographics for the nation's woes. He promises to restore greatness to the country through negative actions towards demographics viewed suspiciously or negatively by large numbers of the major demographic. He also feeds that negative stereotype of those demographics. He preaches nationalism and promises to show the country as strong at all cost. He wants to threaten and punish other nations. His followers are almost cult like in their support and are blind to faults or decide they don't matter. He appears to embrace other demagogic, repressive world leaders.

I know, you don't see it. I do.

What "negative actions towards demographics"? Are you referring to illegal aliens? If so, they have no business being here, let alone working. In the past, ICE has deported illegals back to 189 different countries. 189 different countries covers every race, religion and ethnicity. They all have one thing in common, and that is this---they have no business being here and need to leave. Illegal immigration, no matter in what country, is unacceptable. Period.

Hitler's "negative actions towards demographics" was against Jewish people. Jewish people had been in Germany and Europe for centuries. They were citizens and contributing members to society. To compare the Holocaust to speaking out against illegal immigration in this country, is simply wrong.

What is wrong with making America strong? What is wrong with not wanting any other countries to walk all over us? How does that even come close to being a dictatorship?

Old 02-15-2016, 01:55 PM

3,368 posts, read 2,894,423 times
I know I cannot support Ted Cruz with all his religious agenda. I believe Rubio is totally controlled by GOP and does not have any guts on his own. I know I cannot support Kasich on the gun rights, he will negotiate them away at the very first opportunity. I really like Trump's economic plan to establish flat tax and offer companies to bring back their capitals for 10% rate. And I hear Trump's emotions when he talks about gun rights again and believe I can trust that.

Don't think that all Trump supporters are brought to his camp just because of the media hype. Many were brought by his program, that's what he probably meant when he said one does not need to go door to door, if his product is good. Trump's product is fairly solid.

Old 02-15-2016, 02:01 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,526,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brrabbit View Post
I know I cannot support Ted Cruz with all his religious agenda. I believe Rubio is totally controlled by GOP and does not have any guts on his own. I know I cannot support Kasich on the gun rights, he will negotiate them away at the very first opportunity. I really like Trump's economic plan to establish flat tax and offer companies to bring back their capitals for 10% rate. And I hear Trump's emotions when he talks about gun rights again and believe I can trust that.
So you are openly admitting that you will refuse to support Ted Cruz because of his Christian religious beliefs.

Wow. Just wow.

Old 02-15-2016, 02:01 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,946,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
Its a shame the working folks will only see snippets of it after work instead of the entire press conference.
If people need to get their news from "snippets" it's their own fault for being uninformed. I recently mentioned "Meet the Press" to someone who called it a "liberal" propaganda program. Then I asked, "When was the last time you watched it?" The answer was "I never watch that crap." Well, Donald Trump is a frequent guest of Chuck Todd's. In fact, every week he seems to be a guest. Last night I watched several of the Republican candidates being interviewed.

EDIT: Are you talking about Mt Pleasant SC? The entire press conference is on YouTube. The problem with Trump supporters is that most of them are uninformed, just as you pointed out in your post. They don't bother to read about the issues or check facts.

Last edited by justNancy; 02-15-2016 at 02:11 PM..

Old 02-15-2016, 02:03 PM

3,368 posts, read 2,894,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
So you are openly admitting that you will refuse to support Ted Cruz because of his Christian religious beliefs.

Wow. Just wow.
Not because of his Christian beliefs, I'm a Christian too. But because I don't want him to force Christianity on all americans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections