Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 12:38 PM

39,109 posts, read 51,351,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Trump has dominated the media because of his pure buffoonery, childishness and rhetoric, not his issues. Rubio was hardly getting airtime aside from 15-20 seconds of his failure at the debate where Christie called him out and quick snippets from his rallies. What happens now? He stoops to Trump's childish level and starts with the insults on Trumps hair, bad spray tan etc...and all the sudden, every Rubio rally speech is being shown and he's constantly being talked about. More proof this country is mostly filled with complete idiots who really don't care about issues and who would love to elect their President reality show style. Cruz is the only one who has not stooped to the level of the childish and moronic back and forth insults and the only one who sticks to the issues.
And he is done, as in stick in the fork done. You can cry over it, but Trump has changed the game in the Pub primaries and unless someone wants to play by the new rules, he is out. As for the country being filled with idiots who will be swayed by such antics, give it time. Let's see what happens, especially come November.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2016, 12:40 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,348,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
And he is done, as in stick in the fork done. You can cry over it, but Trump has changed the game in the Pub primaries and unless someone wants to play by the new rules, he is out.
You mean the new rules of being a racist and sexist bigot spewing rhetoric and insulting your competition like a child rather than behaving like a mature adult and discussing the real issues plaguing this country and your plans to fix them? I see you are part of that most of the country I previously mentioned.

Old 02-29-2016, 12:42 PM

998 posts, read 666,786 times
Everyone who supports a different candidate from me is stupid! OK, we get it. If you want to talk about childish antics, then Cruz is your guy. This is the human being who spent 21 hours filibustering on the senate floor, and it's why he has no friends. The thought of Trump as president bothers a lot of people. And I get that, I really do. It means the gravy train is going to end for a lot of pants wetting liberals and political insiders. Too bad.

Old 02-29-2016, 12:51 PM

4,497 posts, read 3,944,431 times
Cruz needs to go away.

Old 02-29-2016, 12:58 PM

6,721 posts, read 6,509,991 times
dexter, easy solution, you vote for Cruz and the rest of us will vote for Trump. May the best man win!

That reminds me, I need to run and grab some popcorn for tomorrow!

Old 02-29-2016, 01:07 PM

261 posts, read 381,710 times
Cruz has zero chance of being elected president. Here's why: In order to win the electoral college, the republican nominee must carry every state that Romney won in 2012, PLUS win Ohio, Florida, Colorado and Nevada. No way Cruz can do that.

Old 02-29-2016, 01:09 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,348,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Planner View Post
Cruz has zero chance of being elected president. Here's why: In order to win the electoral college, the republican nominee must carry every state that Romney won in 2012, PLUS win Ohio, Florida, Colorado and Nevada. No way Cruz can do that.
...and Trump can? New poll out today with Hillary easily beating Trump in MI, another big state this year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections