Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2016, 07:42 AM

5,559 posts, read 4,650,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I took a quick glance at the broadcast (ABC, CBS, NBC) national news last night. Without exception all three lead in with the big story that Ted Cruz is now the front runner based solely on this rigged poll. This while completely ignoring the two other polls that has Trump far ahead.

The MSM wonders why its ratings are in the toilet. Well this is why. They have no credibility at all.
Major desperation and I mean MAJOR on Wall Street. They are losing control. I puke as the lower level politico hacks are paraded in front of the TV cameras as they give their meaningless endorsements to the Establishment candidates that will keep the payola going in their direction. Every four years I have the opportunity to witness how throughly corrupt our government and financial entities have become as they work together to fleece American working families
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2016, 07:44 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,771,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
..I puke as the lower level politico hacks are paraded in front of the TV cameras as they give their meaningless endorsements to the Establishment candidates that will keep the payola going in their direction. ...
Yep. They are all feeding off that gravy train and Trump threatens it.

Old 02-18-2016, 07:45 AM

39,177 posts, read 51,475,081 times
Quote:
I took a quick glance at the broadcast (ABC, CBS, NBC) national news last night. Without exception all three lead in with the big story that Ted Cruz is now the front runner based solely on this rigged poll. This while completely ignoring the two other polls that has Trump far ahead.

The MSM wonders why its ratings are in the toilet. Well this is why. They have no credibility at all.
It's a network poll. It's going to get more airplay than one done by university students

Old 02-18-2016, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Yep. They are all feeding off that gravy train and Trump threatens it.
The thing about Trump that makes him so unique in political history is that he had no problem bringing the dirty laundry out in public. Without apology he exposes all of the dirty workings of government.

Old 02-18-2016, 07:46 AM

14,221 posts, read 7,001,051 times

Official Transcript Clock

Old 02-18-2016, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
It's a network poll. It's going to get more airplay than one done by university students
But actually it is a poll done by two hired hacks for the two political parties. They earn their living but doing what they are told by the Establishment.

Old 02-18-2016, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
This is exactly where we are at and I puke when I watch these hacks on TV explaining how much they are doing for their contingency while enjoying their lobbiest paid for mansion in Chevy Chase, MD. A bunch of Parasites.

Old 02-18-2016, 08:01 AM

20,135 posts, read 16,255,029 times
Quote:
The Establishment (Walk Street and D.C, Inc.) are being desperate. They are doing everything they can to get Clinton, Rubio or Bush as the candidates. They can't believe what is happening as the Electorate is rising up against decades of financial repression by the hacks of D.C. and their Banker cronies
If they were doing any and everything they would make two of the three establishment candidates drop out. That alone is a sign they control the election less than you seem to think.

Old 02-18-2016, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
If they were doing any and everything they would make two of the three establishment candidates drop out. That alone is a sign they control the election less than you seem to think.
The Establishment has its own factions. My guess is that Murdoch would be happy with Rubio or Bush. They'll go after Cruz if they can get Trump out because Trump is a HUGE problem.

Old 02-18-2016, 08:07 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,253,189 times
Quote:
Major desperation and I mean MAJOR on Wall Street. They are losing control. I puke as the lower level politico hacks are paraded in front of the TV cameras as they give their meaningless endorsements to the Establishment candidates that will keep the payola going in their direction. Every four years I have the opportunity to witness how throughly corrupt our government and financial entities have become as they work together to fleece American working families
I know what you mean! When I see one after another endorsing Rubio or Bush; Lindsey Graham, Trey Gowdy, Nikki Haley, Tim Scott my heart drops each time, it's so disappointing. These are people who I thought had a strong voice within the Republican party, but they are complete shams.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections