Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2016, 12:48 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,488,169 times

Advertisements

The Nevada Caucus is a Complete Fiasco

- "ran out of ballots", hours long waits, many told to go home before the counts

- DNC sign-in sheets with Hillary logos (photo)

- Hillary supporters allowed to caucus without registering (video)

- registering Bernie supporters as Hillary supporters
"Said volunteer clicked on Hillary on his screen when I told him clearly Bernie, he froze, and on my third repeat, he corrected it as I stared at him."

- Hillary supporters were seen changing into t-shirts made to look like the t-shirts worn by members of National Nurses United, which is one of Bernie Sanders’ most ardent union supporters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2016, 01:29 AM

2,973 posts, read 1,981,093 times
Keep spewing more false rumors...

Sanders already conceded this contest, get over it!

Old 02-21-2016, 01:36 AM

1,384 posts, read 2,696,731 times
How anyone can call themselves a proud Democrat after what they've done to Sanders is incredible.

Old 02-21-2016, 01:53 AM

7,542 posts, read 11,593,044 times
Head chair of the DNC is a supper Clinton supporter they are trying everything in there power to give her a easy win . The head of the DNC should not be affiliated with anybody Debbie Wasserman Schultz should have stepped down as DNC chair like 6 to 8 months ago. If I were Sanders I would have called her out for trying to stack the deck for Clinton.

Old 02-21-2016, 02:12 AM

300 posts, read 267,832 times
DWS is connected to Hillary's left nipple.

Old 02-21-2016, 09:15 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,573,580 times
When Bernie wins - it's all A-ok. When he loses, it MUST be dirty pool.

At least lose graciously; it's one thing I look for.

Old 02-21-2016, 09:17 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,595,619 times
Harry Reid called in his markers for Hillary.

Done deal.

This is the same state that was caught shipping their homeless off to California to live while praising themselves for "reducing the homeless situation"

Old 02-21-2016, 01:08 PM

7,663 posts, read 8,744,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
When Bernie wins - it's all A-ok. When he loses, it MUST be dirty pool.

At least lose graciously; it's one thing I look for.
Are there similar allegations from the Clinton side to Sanders? Did Sanders' supporters do such things as listed in the OP?

Is it not clear that Hillary Clinton's history proves she's not so honest? Compare to Sanders?

P.s. I wouldn't be surprised that people who support a publicly-known immoral candidate have no morals themselves.

Last edited by snowmountains; 02-21-2016 at 01:24 PM..

Old 02-21-2016, 02:21 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,573,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosane View Post
How anyone can call themselves a proud Democrat after what they've done to Sanders is incredible.
Bernie himself has said he quite obviously did not get the turnout he needed. Turnout was DOWN - not up and Bernie's entire strategy of winning is REGISTERING NEW VOTERS and getting a large turnout.

Or have you not paid any attention to any of his speeches?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Are there similar allegations from the Clinton side to Sanders? Did Sanders' supporters do such things as listed in the OP?

Is it not clear that Hillary Clinton's history proves she's not so honest? Compare to Sanders?

P.s. I wouldn't be surprised that people who support a publicly-known immoral candidate have no morals themselves.
Well, Bernie's supporters have been called out more than once.

People that know and have worked with Clinton do not believe the right wing lies that you have so obviously bought into. She has been working for women and children since she graduated from college. Nothing in it for her.

As the race gets closer - you will find that Bernie will be vetted in a much more public way. And we shall see how HIS past stands up to extreme scrutiny. Time will tell.

It is never good to place someone on a pedestal as having a pristine past. Usually doesn't work out so well when all the closet doors are opened.

Old 02-21-2016, 02:26 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,259,178 times
Bernie's campaign tactics have included

stealing Clinton data
running ads claiming and/or implying endorsements he hadn't received
sending out mailings implying endorsements he hadn't received

And I won't hold him personally responsible but his campaign workers have

impersonated union workers to gain access to non-public areas
used campaign office location to register to vote in NH
(and I'll say potentially given the source) advised voters to lie about NH residency in order to register and vote
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections