Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2016, 05:00 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Question for me is...
These chemicals are toxic
We already have seen a spike is respiratory illness... and links to other weird diseases... what will happen when the public at large figures this out...and who will be held to account...
yes indeed they are, and ya gotta wonder, with cancers rising....

I believe cigaretes were their smoke screen, no pun intended.....

Old 07-06-2016, 07:34 AM

19,718 posts, read 10,118,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpanaPointer View Post
My question is: Don't they have to breath the same air we do? If they're poisoning us they're poisoning themselves.

In other word, "Gimme a break with this nonsense, please."
But they are all aliens. They have different air on their home planet.

Old 07-06-2016, 07:55 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,927,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yes indeed they are, and ya gotta wonder, with cancers rising....

I believe cigaretes were their smoke screen, no pun intended.....
Agricultural and industrial pollution are the main culprits, as well as chemical use related to the use of GMOs. "Chemtrails" have nothing to do with it.

Old 07-06-2016, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Agricultural and industrial pollution are the main culprits, as well as chemical use related to the use of GMOs. "Chemtrails" have nothing to do with it.
sorry I disagree....you are right though, agricultural and industrial pollution are major but there are also a whole lot more to this subject....

A whole lot more!

Old 07-06-2016, 08:22 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,927,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
sorry I disagree....you are right though, agricultural and industrial pollution are major but there are also a whole lot more to this subject....

A whole lot more!
There hasn't been any research done on so-called chemtrails, even by alternative scientists. If you want good data, that is reliable, check out EWG. That air pollution that was talked about earlier with increases in respiratory illnesses and the like doesn't come from chemtrails. It comes from particulate matter closer to the ground like PM2.5 and PM10. These are emitted by cars and trucks, and coal fired power plants. And yes cigarettes DO cause lung cancer. There is no ifs and or buts about it. Cigarettes are full of particulate matter.

Old 07-06-2016, 08:27 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,645 posts, read 16,125,463 times
"breakthrough technology" LOL... There for all to see but still with the tinfoil comments.

Old 07-06-2016, 09:23 AM

Quote:
There hasn't been any research done on so-called chemtrails, even by alternative scientists. If you want good data, that is reliable, check out EWG. That air pollution that was talked about earlier with increases in respiratory illnesses and the like doesn't come from chemtrails. It comes from particulate matter closer to the ground like PM2.5 and PM10. These are emitted by cars and trucks, and coal fired power plants. And yes cigarettes DO cause lung cancer. There is no ifs and or buts about it. Cigarettes are full of particulate matter.
things don't happen for one reason, but for many...there are less people smoking in the U.S. then ever before....
common sense tells you where it's all coming from, and it's not one thing, but a combo of many human imposed issues....
Like, pressure treated lumber
RADON, which isn't man made....
blacktop
concrete
cess pool drain fields leaching into our ground water
hair sprays, truck and bus fumes...
all the garbage they are dumping in the ocean
and our waterways
perms, nail salons,
chemicals in our food our water
chemicals in the fabrics of our furniture,
chemicals in the glues that hold our cabinets together
and chem trails.....
toxins toxins everywhere, just look around you....
Open your eyes...

and no one said cigs don't cause cancer, did they?

You only see what you want to see, and it doesn't go any further

oh, and oh yeah, the chemicals put in swimming pools to kill the nasty bacteria, b/c human beings are too stupid and lazy to use the rest rooms....

and oh, lest we forget about all the chemicals used to make tin foil.

Last edited by cremebrulee; 07-06-2016 at 10:03 AM..

Old 07-06-2016, 10:04 AM

1,729 posts, read 1,536,576 times
Quote:
http://truthalerts.com/las-vegas-tri...to-chemtrails/

Old 07-06-2016, 10:06 AM

40 posts, read 36,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Yes of course everyone knows that. They are putting gay making stuff in the chemtrails to turn everyone gay and have a desire to use the other bathroom. I beat them at their own game though. My tin hat protects me.

Also a cape is suggested to have full protection.
You need a faraday cage. Tin hats are for kids.

Old 07-06-2016, 10:16 AM

24,484 posts, read 17,220,223 times
So what are the purpose of these chem trails?? is there something in them that turns us all into complacent sheeple??

If so STOP it already before we get an over dose! Considering how we have voted a Bozo for the GOP nominee and a shrew of a woman on the Dem side that should be in federal prison and not running for office... WE have had enough!

Don't even get me going on how in Chicago there has been over 3000 shootings this year and hundreds have died and our elected don't care yet a wanna be gay terrorist shoots up a nightclub and many are blaming the gun and not so much the screwed up radical muslim idiot that pulled the trigger.
I thought black lives mattered?
I thought men in womens bathrooms mattered?

The chem trails are making me confused.. I can't keep up with this nonsense. The common man and woman should be outraged but nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.