Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2016, 03:19 PM

29,025 posts, read 30,470,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propulser View Post
For you, it is belief (and evidence less proposition held to be true despite an utter absence of evidence). For me it a matter of fact, fully supported by evidence amounting, overwhelmingly, to proof.

Ain't, isn't a word, so I would stop showing ignorance by its use.

It is customary to start a sentence with a capital letter

I believe the word you wanted to use is "than"
I'm sorry, this is a personal attack and off topic and has nothing to do with the topic at hand....

I have nothing else to say to you....

Old 07-17-2016, 03:37 PM

788 posts, read 517,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I'm sorry, this is a personal attack and off topic and has nothing to do with the topic at hand....

I have nothing else to say to you....
i dont knew wat got into mi, must be the toxens in the chemtrials.

Old 07-19-2016, 01:18 AM

1,729 posts, read 1,544,578 times
Quote:
Man has been manipulating micro-weather for many decades, mostly in an attempt to get clouds to produce rain. It isn't "chem trails", and I don't think it is being done to any significant degree anymore.

Experts, including myself, have told you what you think are suspicious, are just normal effects found in everyday jet-aviations, and even before in piston-powered aviation. Despite that, you believe in the unsupported notion that chemicals are being sprayed on you from above - waaaaay above. Well it isn't happening. You can't see it (it doesn't exist), you can't taste it (it doesn't exist), and you can't ..... it (it doesn't exist).

"Chemtrails" are a dead-end, and I offer ever minute of your life you dedicate to the subject is utterly wasted and unretrievable. Why not learn about real aviation, such as the many channels on YouTube about jet engines, or planes of import in our history.

To start, learn all you can about the GE J-79 afterburning turbojet engine. An absolute work of art. Time well spent - not squandered.

For modern stuff, research the GE Next Gen series of Turbofans, you will learn where my screen names comes from.
so tell me with your wealth of nawlidge. how does this happing and I won't be yawning for the answer... If chemtrails come form the motor and... there are 4 on this plain... why only tree trails? lmao...

From what school did you get your degree in aeronautics?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf36...&feature=share

Quote:
The term “geoengineering” describes an array of technologies that aim, through large-scale and deliberate modifications of the Earth’s energy balance, to reduce temperatures and counteract anthropogenic climate change. Most of these technologies are at the conceptual and research stages, and their effectiveness at reducing global temperatures has yet to be proven. Moreover, very few studies have been published that document the cost, environmental effects, socio- political impacts, and legal implications of geoengineering. If geoengineering technologies were to be deployed, they are expected to have the potential to cause significant transboundary effects.
https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R41371.pdf

Old 07-19-2016, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
great post.. you can't wake people yup who are in a deep sleep... even if you throw water... lol contaminate their air... they won't wake up...

they will always believe the GOV has the best interest at hand... like the way the Clinton fiasco is going..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-U78tSRNVA
yes indeed, and I cannot believe after how she's been so corrupt all her life, that she's got the following she has...incredible...how people still believe That Gov. has their best interest at hand, totally agree with you.
Seems people need leaders no matter what...they fear making their own decisions.

Old 07-19-2016, 06:53 AM

Quote:
i dont knew wat got into mi, must be the toxens in the chemtrials.
or perhaps being so full of yourself?

I have MS, sometimes I type faster than my mind can keep up and sometimes it works the opposite way, and yes, I can't spell, never could...
next time you mock someone, you better be certain, that you don't possess any flaws....

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein

Old 07-19-2016, 10:14 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,641,747 times
If you don't believe this stuff yet, please keep your eyes open,
especially on the trees.
Trees are turning yellow, especially near the tops, and other parts
can turn brown, with leafy sections dying.
This is occurring across species and regardless of weather patterns
or season.
The reports are very high. Geoengineering Watch keeps an eye on
this and everything else for those interested. The politicians are
being made aware, however this program is evidently above their level.
It will take Congressional or Presidential action to demand an inquiry.

Old 07-20-2016, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
If you don't believe this stuff yet, please keep your eyes open,
especially on the trees.
Trees are turning yellow, especially near the tops, and other parts
can turn brown, with leafy sections dying.
This is occurring across species and regardless of weather patterns
or season.
The reports are very high. Geoengineering Watch keeps an eye on
this and everything else for those interested. The politicians are
being made aware, however this program is evidently above their level.
It will take Congressional or Presidential action to demand an inquiry.
you the man.... you hit it.. if they were'nt spraying then why would all the trees die..

Quote:
Geoengineering programs are destroying the planet's life support systems, trees are dying around the globe. If this continues, we will follow. Forests in the Pacific Northwest are literally imploding which were thriving only a decade ago. So many people are completely blind to the die off. Trees are of immense importance, they are a symbol of our living planet.
Dying Of The Trees, The Climate Engineering Nightmare Continues » Dying Of The Trees, The Climate Engineering Nightmare Continues | Geoengineering Watch

Old 07-20-2016, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yes indeed, and I cannot believe after how she's been so corrupt all her life, that she's got the following she has...incredible...how people still believe That Gov. has their best interest at hand, totally agree with you.
Seems people need leaders no matter what...they fear making their own decisions.
Jammin, I just watched Trump Jr. talk ate the RNC. he talked of common cents... lol some people got it some don't one can never buy common cents... never learn it.. one can never inherit it.

when they say " persistent contrails" and you see a plane with 4 motors ad 3 trails... common sense will tell the dumbest of people something wrong. but the people with the brains and degrees... its all normal and there is a good excuse for it.... "the motor is off" they trying to save fuel. lol

Hope you doing good..Ms is a bad thing... Aloha....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSSWnXQsgOU

Old 07-22-2016, 03:03 AM

Quote:
From what school did you get your degree in aeronautics?
this video might help you...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsHkxnxAkrU

Old 07-22-2016, 03:54 AM

41,458 posts, read 60,007,217 times
What the CIA says must be true.

Last edited by GregW; 07-22-2016 at 04:07 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections