Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2016, 02:50 PM

62,971 posts, read 29,162,429 times

Advertisements

I thought this topic was about Rubio. It didn't take long for the Trump haters to make it about him though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2016, 02:56 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,007,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I thought this topic was about Rubio. It didn't take long for the Trump haters to make it about him though.
Sad, but true, Oldglory. The anti-Trumps just can't help themselves.

Back to the topic at hand---Rubio got elected senator because he came out against amnesty for illegals. Those of us who don't live in FL were happy to see another person in the senate that was against amnesty. Then Rubio did a 180 and became a part of the gang of 8. That nightmare of a so-called immigration reform bill contained provisions that would hurt Americans.

When Rubio decided to run for president, he tried to distance himself from the gang of 8. Chuck Schumer called him out on that and said no one forced Rubio to join and that Rubio was an active member.

Also, very disturbing is that Rubio wants to increase the number of H1-Bs, despite this visa program being corrupted to the point where it is used to deliberately displace Americans and replace them with visa holders. When Disney did this in Rubio's home state, he was silent. You would think that he would show some concern for his constituents, but no. Or maybe he would rethink his stance on increasing the number of H1-Bs, but no.

Old 02-23-2016, 03:07 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,455,798 times
Quote:
Go to page one. We've invoked the debate rule.......Candidate Trumy's, name was boastfully brought up by a Trumpette and required urgent rebuttal. I hope you understand.

Old 02-23-2016, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Go to page one. We've invoked the debate rule.......Candidate Trumy's, name was boastfully brought up by a Trumpette and required urgent rebuttal. I hope you understand.
Wrong! His name wasn't brought up until post #4 and it was done by a non supporter. I hope you understand.

Old 02-23-2016, 03:17 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,455,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosane View Post
Donald Trump will win the nomination and the general election. He has single-handedly demolished and humiliated the Bush dynasty, and he will soon put an end to the Clinton cronies. Trump is doing the right thing for the American people, and he has the will of the American people on his side. I hope all of you in Nevada will be voting for him, as I have for him. He is America's singular hope.
Here you go.......this post.

Old 02-23-2016, 03:18 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,150,486 times
Quote:

Keep up the great work! Triumphant will be Triumphant again tonight! Possibly Rubio will go down a little farther; if most of the polls are correct. Hopefully we will not have to worry about Rubio on immigration in the near future.

You are a miracle worker; Trump fans love you! We could not have chosen a better spokesperson! The votes keep rolling in!

Old 02-23-2016, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Here you go.......this post.
Nope. He was first brought up in post #4---go back and read it again.

Old 02-23-2016, 03:30 PM

25,960 posts, read 22,132,993 times
Quote:
There's the practical, viable, feasible way of doing things, then there is the unlikely, impossible way of handling our immigration problem that Trumy has been promising but unlikely to fulfill.
You write the check for $113 billion a year that illegals cost us and we will talk after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
I've noticed that the large majority of Donny-Boy's aren't interested in anything approaching viable or feasible, much less rational.

If he wins, it will be President Stompy-foot to the Nth degree. Obama 2.0 in other words.
Get together with BucFan and raise that $113 billion per year to take care of them and we'll talk about their staying. Also, have a solution for the crime especially the sex crimes against our children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Interesting. Just heard that this is the new attack by the Trump campaign. And here you are, a strong Trumpeteer on the cutting edge of the latest attack on Rubio. The establishment is not going to be happy with the Donald. They need to get Cruz out before Rubio.
Cruz is out. You have my sympathy.

Quote:
Of course not. Can we safely assume they are Rubio supporters or Dems that realize Rubio can't win in the General Election.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Keep up the great work! Triumphant will be Triumphant again tonight! Possibly Rubio will go down a little farther; if most of the polls are correct. Hopefully we will not have to worry about Rubio on immigration in the near future.

You are a miracle worker; Trump fans love you! We could not have chosen a better spokesperson! The votes keep rolling in!
I swear BucFan is working for Trump! Anyone other than that would want Trump to be buried in the forum here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Link: 'Amnesty' Is A Majority Position With Republican Primary Voters | RedState

The chances of Trump's followers leaving their echo chamber are zero if this board is any gauge.
Here it is ^^^ BOSIAD is correct, Trump was brought up by an anti-Trump.

Old 02-23-2016, 03:42 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
It's simple.

Rubio supports open borders and amnesty for illegals.

Case closed.

Old 02-23-2016, 04:07 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,957,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It's simple.

Rubio supports open borders and amnesty for illegals.

Case closed.
False. That does describe the candidate you inflicted on America though. You know, Obama. It seems the issue only matters to you when you can vote against actual Republicans by electing liberals like Obama and Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections